Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Newbie) Winpay 128-bitlocker  (Read 323 times)
Machster (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:44:49 PM

Hi everyone,

I am a rank newbie at progamming, so I hope someone will help me out with my idea.

120,000billion winpay (coins if you want to call it that) encrypted with 128-bitlocker found in the right click on drive in windows 7 ultimate.

I need it to be free and open source software under the GNU GPLv2 with modifiable *.exe

Currently at 32 years old I am net worth zero and havent earned even one usd before this.

I dont have money for ASIC and want to follow the free software foundations "no forced hardware upgrade".

It needs to mine on only Personal computers and laptops till end of mining.

My Wimax 3g broadband box was discontinued so I am currently on only a USB data card every 1GB of data is charged Rs.150.

Winpay needs to work on the above.

Warning this is not an altcoin so i dont know what to call the idea concept product. If anyone feelslike taking the idea and doing something else with it like altcoin like you can.

Reminds me of a winrar like coin with winzip and 7-zip the altcoins.

I dont have money for the website, so I hope someone will run with the idea Smiley.

PS: i dont have any programming skills whatsoeverand dont know how to program the above. Thanks for reading so far.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: