Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE]Texas Hold'em All-In ★ Free Contest with 1st Prize 0.07 and 2nd Prize 0.03  (Read 3320 times)
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:45:04 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 03:10:05 AM by jikin

Please add me
name=jikin and my deposit https://blockchain.info/tx/050860362ee86858a239e11e5cc076c4035189625ec5aeff9d8b0c7c18ba16aa
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:51:17 AM

These two rules seem conflicting:

he cannot lose even 1 bit

P.S. We reserve the right to close or change this promotion at any time

Do you reserve the right to change the bit about you giving us our deposit and stake back?

What's the point of having any rules at all when you end it with "any of this can change at any time"? It means we have no idea what we're really agreeing to.

Other than that I would be interested.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:48:26 AM

@1aguar
@webcreator
@Rmcdermott927
@jikin

thank you all for registering. we will soon post the next steps to get the contest started.

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:15:18 AM

hi

thank you for registering

I am sure you mean that your deposit was made to moneypot account. I know that our contest rules and handling could be confusing Smiley so please let me explain in my simple english how it should work.

we will ask here in thread and by PM all registered users to send 5k bits to Jackpotracer (moneypot account) or to any trusted moneypot member in case some users will not trust us.

the moment we received from minimum 10 registrants the 5k bits guarantee we will announce the starting time of the contest. hopefully we can set the starting time for today at 15:00 GMT and if it will not be acceptable for all registrants we will set it for tomorrow 15:00 GMT. we will send 1-2 minutes before the contest starts the login credentials to each participant. to start wagering you will need to login and deposit 5k bits and after you start to wager we will send you the deposited guarantee of 5k bits. in case you lose the 5k bits deposit we will refund it in full. for example the contest ends and you still have 2k bits on your account you would need to wager even after the contest ends till you are in profit and and you decide to keep the profit or you will lose the 2k bits = all 5k bits to get the full refund.

I hope I could make it understandable. if not please ask Smiley

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:20:10 AM

These two rules seem conflicting:

he cannot lose even 1 bit

P.S. We reserve the right to close or change this promotion at any time

Do you reserve the right to change the bit about you giving us our deposit and stake back?

What's the point of having any rules at all when you end it with "any of this can change at any time"? It means we have no idea what we're really agreeing to.

Other than that I would be interested.

hello dooglus

thank you for the posting and interest in our contest.

we don't want to disappoint our participants and we don't intend to cheat the participants out of the 5k bits guarantee or the additional 5k bits to wager at our contest.

we offered to deposit the guarantee with any trusted member. as we explained in thread we just don't want to be in a situation that we have 10 registrants and 5 of them are fake. if all 10 would be users like dooglus Smiley or any other loyal customer that we have we would not ask for a guarantee ( no offense intended vis-avis other unknown registrants) but we need to handle it for all users alike. some of the registered users know us from the other 2 app we own on moneypot and we had and have a no chance to lose promo with 5k bits deposit running. that means they trust us and it would be stupid from our side to run away with those bits Smiley

we always add the sentence P.S. We reserve the right to close or change this promotion at any time at the end of our promos because we don't know what could happen. but the 5k bits wagering deposit we will always refund in case of full loss or lets say we need to stop the contest in case of a ddos attack etc and the user lost 2k bits of his 5k bits deposit we will refund the loss. and reschedule the contest.

for example we had a wager contest running with our Jackpotracer app and had a ddos attack and stopped the contest and restarted it at a later date.

and please let me add that to offer a contest where the winner is the one who has most profit at the end of the contest is not an easy task and not a profitable one on moneypot because the app owners are getting paid according to the wager amount. this is the reason why all app owners are offering a wager contest.

this game idea was intended to be a multiplayer game/table but moneypot API does not yet allow multiplayer option.

and to be frank we really don't know how it will work out. but we will do all we can that it will succeed
and be fun for all participants. we also appreciate (as posted) every idea a user might have to organize this contest in a better way.

anyway we would be delighted if you would participate at our contest. please reconsider your participation at our contest.

please apologize my bad english Smiley

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:07:05 AM

ok I have a deposit of 5000 bits means I have to deposit 5000 bits again? that later I can tell from acons moneypot to Texas Hold'em All-In 5000bits what bits 10000? help in clarifying again because I am a bit confused and another maximum of only 50bits Wager? if possible to start the contest tomorrow? This evening I was busy possibilities
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:33:49 AM

ok I have a deposit of 5000 bits means I have to deposit 5000 bits again? that later I can tell from acons moneypot to Texas Hold'em All-In 5000bits what bits 10000? help in clarifying again because I am a bit confused and another maximum of only 50bits Wager? if possible to start the contest tomorrow? This evening I was busy possibilities

hi

thank you for the questions and sorry for the confusion.

5000 bits you need to send to Jackpotracer moneypot account as soon we will announce the start time and date of the contest. this is a guarantee that you will particpate at the contest.

to participate at the contest you need to deposit at start of the contest 5000 bits to start wagering.
the moment you start wagering Jackpotracer will send you the 5000 bits guarantee you deposited with him.

in case you lose the 5000 bits during or after the contest we will refund the lost 5000 bits

the maximum wager rule of 50 bits is for us to be sure that no one will wager the 5000 bits on one hand. we want that the participants will (hopefully) wager a lot. even it is not a wager contest we don't want that the contest ends in 5 minutes because all participants will wager 5000 bits on one hand.

I hope you understand my point.

if you have any questions please ask until all points are understood by you a 100%

we will schedule the contest for tomorrow 15:00 GMT under the condition that minimum 10 users will send the guarantee till tomorrow to Jackpotracer moneypot account.

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:46:04 AM

@all registered users

we decided to start the Contest tomorrow at 15:00 GMT. we ask here in thread and soon by PM all registered users to send the guarantee of 5000 bits to JackpotRacer moneypot account. in case you dont trust us please tell us where you want to send the guarantee to?

we will post here = link who has send the guarantee so you can follow it to see if the minimum of 10 users have deposited so we can start the contest tomorrow at 15:00 GMT

sorry for the complicated and maybe confusing procedure.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

ok my sent 5000bits untuk guarantee https://blockchain.info/tx/c39e6c57a3ce2ee827ec7c957c972511ecd91b695c23a69007807352b9b70279
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:23:36 PM

hi

it looks that you don't understood. you need to send from your moneypot account the 5000 bits guarantee
to user JackpotRacer moneypot account. it goes directly within moneypot

please let me know if you have any questions

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:00:20 PM

I have to tell where the guarantee fund which 5000 bits?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:05:49 PM

I have to tell where the guarantee fund which 5000 bits?

sorry but I don't understand.

you have to send the 5000 bits guarantee from your moneypot account ( there is a button send) to JackpotRacer

what is your language ? maybe I can translate it and you will understand it better

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:07:01 PM

What I transfer to one of these players?
1 - pengguna MP: retlus
 2 - pengguna MP: Hexcoin
 3 - pengguna MP: DarkMatters
 4 - pengguna MP: zz11
 5 - pengguna MP: huggy                  
 6 - pengguna MP: yahoo                
 7 - pengguna MP: panjul07              
 8 - pengguna MP: Cybernick
 9 - pengguna MP: rozee                  
10 - pengguna MP: 1aguar              
11 - pengguna MP: webcreator          
12 - pengguna MP: Rmcdermott927
13 - pengguna MP: Jikin
14 - pengguna MP:
15 - pengguna MP:
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:12:38 PM

What I transfer to one of these players?
1 - pengguna MP: retlus
 2 - pengguna MP: Hexcoin
 3 - pengguna MP: DarkMatters
 4 - pengguna MP: zz11
 5 - pengguna MP: huggy                  
 6 - pengguna MP: yahoo                
 7 - pengguna MP: panjul07              
 8 - pengguna MP: Cybernick
 9 - pengguna MP: rozee                  
10 - pengguna MP: 1aguar              
11 - pengguna MP: webcreator          
12 - pengguna MP: Rmcdermott927
13 - pengguna MP: Jikin
14 - pengguna MP:
15 - pengguna MP:

no! please send it to JackpotRacer

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:26:18 PM

ok I have sent to jackpotracer please cek
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:33:10 PM

saya indonesia tolong kirim link untuk mengirim bitcoin ke JackpotRacer

please login into your moneypot account = silahkan login ke Anda moneypot account dan mengisi formulir seperti

http://screencast.com/t/fejnr48l

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:38:24 PM

I paid as well

jikin
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

ok done sent
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

Interested contest. But can i know are we all playing this together in 1 table or how its goin to play?

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

I paid as well

hi

thank you very much for the generous transfer of 50 000 bits Smiley

will send back now 45k Smiley

maybe next contest will be 50k fee Smiley

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: