Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: let me cheer you up, for these are the best times ever  (Read 908 times)
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 04:52:45 PM

It seems like every year I hear more about the terrible plight we all face. People talk about rising taxes, and how the US is broken. I hear a lot about social injustice and how warlike we have become. What I find curious about all this are the facts that contradict these ideas.

In reality these are the safest times in all of human history. Never before could you expect to live a long life free of war and with health care better than any king of 100 years ago. You have rights almost unheard of in history. Today I could decide to live as a woman and everyone would pretend along with me. And you would not learn this by talking to voters, but US taxes have been going down for thirty years and are at historic lows.
It's a pity that we don't recognize our good fortune. I'm as guilty as anyone of pointing out the problems we have, or the far less certain future. The truth is we are luckier than any other generation that has come before.

That's my happy thought for the day.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:29:47 PM

I see You are under MDMA right now!

In reality these are the safest times in all of human history
Not really. The safest times was when You can carry firearm with you and kill anyone who attacks you without being afraid from consequences.

Never before could you expect to live a long life free of war and with health care better than any king of 100 years ago.
In 1937 You also could expect to live a happy and peaceful life in Germany or France. The health care is true thanks to medical advances.

You have rights almost unheard of in history. Today I could decide to live as a woman and everyone would pretend along with me.
This is total idiotism! Faggot can pretend to be a women but everyone is forced to approve this perversion or be persecuted by police. I have no right to live in society where the sick and pervert is not manifesting his "lifestyle". In same time it is crime to have sex with 16 year old girls.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:43:11 PM

I see You are under MDMA right now!

In reality these are the safest times in all of human history
Not really. The safest times was when You can carry firearm with you and kill anyone who attacks you without being afraid from consequences.

Never before could you expect to live a long life free of war and with health care better than any king of 100 years ago.
In 1937 You also could expect to live a happy and peaceful life in Germany or France. The health care is true thanks to medical advances.

You have rights almost unheard of in history. Today I could decide to live as a woman and everyone would pretend along with me.
This is total idiotism! Faggot can pretend to be a women but everyone is forced to approve this perversion or be persecuted by police. I have no right to live in society where the sick and pervert is not manifesting his "lifestyle". In same time it is crime to have sex with 16 year old girls.
I don't understand how the safest times are those when you have to arm yourself and can be killed with impunity?

By 1937 most thinkers understood that war with Germany was coming. The Europeans who did not die in WW1 were very fearful, and correctly so.

And yes, you may not persecute someone who is gay. How does that make you less safe? 

no, I'm not on MDMA. Why, you got some! Grin

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:51:27 PM

I don't understand how the safest times are those when you have to arm yourself and can be killed with impunity?
Because the government trying to restrict firearms will throw me into jail for years if they find gun or ammo with me. The government is the danger not me even if I have handgun somewhere with me. There always is small possibility that someone might want to kill me, if not with firearm then with axe or knife. Firearm vs firearm is much fairer than axe vs bare hands.
By 1937 most thinkers understood that war with Germany was coming.
I understand that war with USA and it's sockpuppet states are inevitable but I don't care as long as they get the ass kicked and I want to participate in that!
And yes, you may not persecute someone who is gay. How does that make you less safe?
It makes me less safe because I no longer can openly say my opinion about queers and faggots. I also can no longer say my opinion about jews, faggots and niggers without fear of being thrown into jail. I want to live in clean society without fags, niggers and foreigners.

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 06:45:32 PM

It makes me less safe because I no longer can openly say my opinion about queers and faggots. I also can no longer say my opinion about jews, faggots and niggers without fear of being thrown into jail. I want to live in clean society without fags, niggers and foreigners.

You should be able to say your opinion. And you should also know that you're retarded, and I'd like to live in a clean society without retards.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 06:49:45 PM

You should be able to say your opinion. And you should also know that you're retarded, and I'd like to live in a clean society without retards.

+infinity

RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 06:57:28 PM

I also can no longer say my opinion about jews, faggots and niggers without fear of being thrown into jail. I want to live in clean society without fags, niggers and foreigners.
Perhaps you would have been safer in 1937 Germany. I stand corrected.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:06:59 PM

I also can no longer say my opinion about jews, faggots and niggers without fear of being thrown into jail. I want to live in clean society without fags, niggers and foreigners.
Perhaps you would have been safer in 1937 Germany. I stand corrected.
True. I would be safe also living as frenchmen in 1937 France or as US citizen in 1937 USA. Now I'm not safe in any part of western society that is under influence of zionists.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:10:41 PM

It's embarrassing being a participant in this forum. There are a lot of seriously deluded, fucked up, conspiracy believing, whining, prejudiced fuckheads in this forum.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 07:13:59 PM

The only thing I'm seriously concerned about is American Imperialism, the economy and how fucked up our education is when you actually take a second to think about what you are taught at school if anything. Yes we do have damn good life but I hate to break it to you, it's been at the expense of others, in particular that goes for the baby boomer generation, I can't help but feel sickened by it.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:14:46 PM

It's embarrassing being a participant in this forum. There are a lot of seriously deluded, fucked up, conspiracy believing, whining, prejudiced fuckheads in this forum.
I'm free minded to listen to other people no mater how gay or retarded they opinions are. Sometimes there is some truth in conspiracy theories. But some of members of this forum are deluded about having honest democratic elections or believing that Butterfly Labs are going to make ASIC chips.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:22:22 PM

The only thing I'm seriously concerned about is American Imperialism, the economy
In cold war capitalists was countered by russian commies and the commies was contained by americans. Now the empire have unchallenged world domination.
how fucked up our education is when you actually take a second to think about what you are taught at school if anything
This is direct result of letting black children and mentally retarded children attend the same school with normal children. As a result the educational system must adapt to lowest requirements. And of course the political indoctrination.
Yes we do have damn good life but I hate to break it to you, it's been at the expense of others, in particular that goes for the baby boomer generation, I can't help but feel sickened by it.
Americans have a good life on expense of other nations. You get cheap oil from middle east, cheap workforce from asia, and you can print as much money you need to pay the whole world. Now you dont even need to print the papers as most of cash is only digits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: