Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lastb.it - Check last bitcoin price  (Read 1490989 times)
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:04:05 AM

Your site loading fast that is the plus point. It is better if there is no need to click calculate button to know price. If you provide charts with historical prices it is very helpful. If you provide option to convert in to other currencies it is helpful.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 09:52:17 AM

I just checked the website lastb.it. The website is quite simple and the banner isn't placed right. It would be better if the banner was below the price indicator. Also, the bitcoin price showed 1 BTC = 0.83$ which was confusing and I am unsure why did I get this price. It would be better if the price could be indicated in the title of the website and also the time, date and price of 1 BTC could be displaced instead of only the price. It also should be auto refreshed so that it reflects the price fluctuation.

Edit: Checked again and noticed the price of 1 BTC = $383.04. I guess it's a glitch.

chukigek

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:56:24 AM

Very interesting service,super clean design,could not do its job better.A good site to know the average price between exchanges.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:08:54 AM

I just visited this website layout is simple and nice, price calculator is also working at the moment but you can make it more interesting by putting live price graph with real time statics.
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:12:43 AM

I just checked the website lastb.it. The website is quite simple and the banner isn't placed right. It would be better if the banner was below the price indicator. Also, the bitcoin price showed 1 BTC = 0.83$ which was confusing and I am unsure why did I get this price. It would be better if the price could be indicated in the title of the website and also the time, date and price of 1 BTC could be displaced instead of only the price. It also should be auto refreshed so that it reflects the price fluctuation.

Edit: Checked again and noticed the price of 1 BTC = $383.04. I guess it's a glitch.

I also will do agree banner can be place at under calculate button and than it can get some click from users there anyway good luck for your business.
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:22:27 AM

I think add more local currencies like Euro, Chinese Yuan, British Pound will be more interesting to check this website again. Wink
graphicx

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:32:21 AM

Okay, I'll start one by one

* The first thing user sees on the website is an ad place. We have a habit of reading from left to right. Seeing ad at first will drive visitors away
* When we hit 'Calculate' which we should not as already stated, the whole page reloads. Even the footer and ad ig gone for micro seconds. The site should only refresh the price not page
* Make things bigger and ad smaller
* too much empty place between title and price form
* Reloading the tab manually gives THIS which is annoying
* Make things look soft. Hard edges will scare people away. Look at preev, it's psychology
* Never think of placing the ad above 'form'
* place a small ad under it, make sure to add some padding between them
* Fix the ssl. See THIS and THIS
* Price in title would be nice. People don't actually have to keep loading your page that way or even open it
* "Last Bitcoin Price" seems misleading. In fact the domain name is misleading.  Google will index it some other way and probably won't show in first page which is what you should aim for.
* Change the domain name to .com. People love simply pressing ctrl + enter after the name. People don't even like .net or .org even though they have a shortcut too.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:52:51 AM

First impression of this new bitcoin price site is impressive an eye catching graphics are cool and nice, i think so banner is not at right place so it need to get fixed as so many members asked about this.
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:24:58 AM

good service Smiley important to show the correct course , well, you can still add ltc. Generally developing)
excword

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:34:00 AM

Very simple to look.

You need to mention where were you're the prices and averaging method.

It would be nice, if you add chars.

Create API's and let people add tickers from lastb.it.

You can also add "Mastering Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency related links".

Good job.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:39:07 AM

Nice to see people still creating something new for bitcoin.

Keep going OP.

An 'Estimate Calculator' is appreciated towards FIAT, other Altcoins, Virtual currencies.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀