Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%]  (Read 42368 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:36:10 PM

you first make a normal wallet for TWO coin and then start other projects!

Two was working until now... Don't tell me that even the last node droppped....

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:04:59 PM

ONLY 691791 coin on yobit 1337 Go ! to the MooN

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:12:17 PM

It is keeping it's value much better than I expected, my buy order hasn't hit yet.
Considering buy from sell orders...

OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:15:04 PM

maybe soon 0.00000800  Grin

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:02:52 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1243656.0

Can someone explain what to fuck is that to simple car mechanic? I am not some code wizard but it looks very bad to me. I dont say it is what it looks like just i dont understand so i would like explanation. Thx in advance.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:36:42 AM

Can someone explain what to fuck is that to simple car mechanic? I am not some code wizard but it looks very bad to me. I dont say it is what it looks like just i dont understand so i would like explanation. Thx in advance.

I'm going to leave a correct answer to a code monkey.
But considering how long this coin has been out I find it highly unlikely that it stems from this coin, had this been the case someone would have shouted bloody murder already.

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 05:54:33 AM

Windows Qt wallet - MEGA (Virustotal analysis (0/54))

just check your file on Virustotal ...

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:19:24 AM

Got that one too. But there are just the normal registry keys for wallet settings in there and once you rename the 'folder', into 1338 for example, the actual keys and everything passes the test. It's just the name and thinking about it it was kinda a given someone named some hacker tools or so 1337 as well.
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:30:32 PM

Any news 1337 ? big exchange ?

--Z2C--

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:41:51 PM

Block Explorer Down ,coin DEAD ?

butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:23:00 PM

I guess its a scam coin again Sad
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:24:22 PM

I don't think.... but i admit that till is somehow quiet

Till making the first scam coin after 5 coins and while one of his coins is getting a pump? Let's be serious for a sec shall we?

Tortoise75

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

Anyway, as Till pointed out time and again it can't be a scam coin if there's no profit planned in and no promises where made in the first place. OK, perhaps no promises safe them stickers, but apart from that it was the opposite with even putting up that warning. If you want this coin to get somewhere it's probably up to you to get 1337 and drag it there, but if there's something for the coin that sounds fun, entertaining and/or a novelty I'd guess Till would go to quite some lengths to try to make it happen. Wink
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:12:07 PM

Anyway, as Till pointed out time and again it can't be a scam coin if there's no profit planned in and no promises where made in the first place. OK, perhaps no promises safe them stickers, but apart from that it was the opposite with even putting up that warning. If you want this coin to get somewhere it's probably up to you to get 1337 and drag it there, but if there's something for the coin that sounds fun, entertaining and/or a novelty I'd guess Till would go to quite some lengths to try to make it happen. Wink

The problem is that everybody consider all the coins with some plan of profit behind, that's what i hate sometimes in this forum because there is even an entire list of coins which are only dead because doesn't have any kind of trade volume and that's is bad for the credibility of the whole bitcoin and altcoins communities

Tortoise75

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:00:35 PM

Well, yes, but this is the world most of us life in. Greed, envy and the glimmer of profit on the horizon to power the wheels that keep money rolling. That even some big money is looking into block-chain tech has mostly two reasons: You can free such a currency from the control of governments and mostly because done right people can put a price tag and profit onto everything, paper, scissor and rock if you like, they can get their hands on.

Basically you're right, but on the outside the credibility of the whole bitcoin and altcoins communities isn't that much in any case because out there we're lucky to find someone who even remembers bitcoin itself and the chance is high it's because of some dark market weapon/drug trade news or extortion virus. If or once block-chain goes mainstream this credibility wouldn't mean a thing because this community would either bloat and shatter or form some hard core inner veteran circle most of the mainstream, again, isn't aware of. More important are the moods inside our community, but for that the community has to be aware that there is scam, then there is fun and entertainment and, probably most rare among the coins, real promise. Members of this community should be able to figure out what is what, hopefully not the hard way, and be able to shrug off the occasional dud. Personally I see the whole altcoin thing some kind of primal soup and am eager to see what kind of stuff will emerge from it and handle it like these small change betting/card games. Real money to make things more intense and interesting but never enough to be any problem if I'm not so good at it as I hoped.

Well, be 1337 and have fun, the world is your ostrich. Nah, that's wrong, was it shrimp? It was something found in water I'm sure.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 08:03:52 PM

Hello Guys. all fine on my side.  i spend some time on the Real Life but here are the answers
for your Posts :-)

kindly regards

Till

No ...  http://1337.blockpioneers.pw/ ... and No

why scam coin again ? oO

Till making the first scam coin after 5 coins and while one of his coins is getting a pump? Let's be serious for a sec shall we?

Explorer is Online,  and no Scam ^^
sure this is a Moderated Thread .. and normaly i would delete some Posts like that one from btragenio
for the reason that this is 100% FUD ... but i Keep his post online ..

stickers

i received a Mail from WhiteTrash. he got some Family Things to do last Weekend. but he told me that he will start this
Weekend with the WebShop ... HowEver he has ordered 200 Stickers from his own Money .
and i dont think that there is any Problem to wait a few more days :-)

doesn't have any kind of trade volume

indeed :-) but actually 1337 has a solid Trade Volume and a Good Buy Side on yobit :-)

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:22:53 PM

Hello Guys. all fine on my side.  i spend some time on the Real Life but here are the answers

kindly regards

Till

why scam coin again ? oO

sure this is a Moderated Thread .. and normaly i would delete some Posts like that one from btragenio

stickers

i received a Mail from WhiteTrash. he got some Family Things to do last Weekend. but he told me that he will start this
Weekend with the WebShop ... HowEver he has ordered 200 Stickers from his own Money .

indeed :-) but actually 1337 has a solid Trade Volume and a Good Buy Side on yobit :-)

Anyway till i suppose you have to do something about TWO, today for some hours the 2sat wall went down and this means there is some possibility to develop better the coin

lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:57:53 AM

kindly regards

Till

why scam coin again ? oO

stickers

I've been buying 1337. Up to 800K. I'm staking on my mini computer. The trade volume will carry it. Once that Web shop is up to running. The price will shoot up. Good work

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:35:20 AM

1337 UP Go To The Moon  Grin

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:40:20 AM

1337 UP Go To The Moon  Grin

Why you don't go and try to fix your coin instead of posting on other coins threads? and at this point you can even go to fix your negative trust given from ocminer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: