Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin paypal  (Read 382 times)
Btcoinmania (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:32:40 AM

Trying to buy a btc or 2 via paypal.I know this is hard method to do.If anyone can help please infrom me.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:10:39 AM

Trying to buy a btc or 2 via paypal.I know this is hard method to do.If anyone can help please infrom me.

try to buy bitcoins with your paypal on virwox.com as no one here will trust a newbie with a reversible payment method and as you said, you know it so i assume you arent new here but only trying to scam/chargeback once you will the bitcoins
Btcoinmania (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:14:34 AM

try to buy bitcoins with your paypal on virwox.com as no one here will trust a newbie with a reversible payment method and as you said, you know it so i assume you arent new here but only trying to scam/chargeback once you will the bitcoins

You have that pegged wrong iam trying to buy some coin is all but thank you for the input!
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:17:09 AM

You have that pegged wrong iam trying to buy some coin is all but thank you for the input!

i understand if you are honest (or maybe not) but then there goes my suggestion to you that try to use virwox.com instead here as no one will really trust a newbie regarding paypal. virwox.com is good site to buy bitcoins with your paypal but the only problem is the high fees
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:21:07 AM

If you are actually a honest guy, trying to buy bitcoins, you may as well go on virwox or withdraw to your bank and then make either a cash - btc trade or something similar , cause there is no way in hell that someone is going to trust a newbie with a reversible method of payment for his/her btc.
Btcoinmania (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:27:25 AM

OK ty for the suggestions ill check them out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: