Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rising Numbers  (Read 2681 times)
justbitcoins

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:56:51 PM

I am thinking should I buy BTC now?? Bcuz if next year or in December well be 1000 dollar than that is alot of money hmmm....

If you think the price will be $1000 in December, then buy the bitcoin. The stock market index will not rise that much. However, it is risky business.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:28:36 PM

By pure supply and demand, and considering that only 21 million Bitcoins will ever be out there, and more importantly, you have to consider all of the Bitcoin that got lost and therefore shrinks the supply even more... you can foresee that if the demands keeps growing, the only and I mean only way to go is to go UP. There are no questions with this. Supply and demand is a fact such as Newton's gravitational laws. Now, how high can it go? No one knows, just sit back and watch.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:55:34 PM

The price is 392 at the moment in preev. I think that this is the preparation of the public debt of US or for the next halving or some kinds of inflation
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:36:46 PM

The price is 392 at the moment in preev. I think that this is the preparation of the public debt of US or for the next halving or some kinds of inflation
I think none of the reasons you named applies in this current situation.
News from the fiat economy had hardly any influence on the Bitcoin price in 2015, why the situation should be different this time? There was no big negative news that would feel like the end of Keynesian economy is behind the corner. Rather old stuff that pretty much was already known. Debt ceiling included. If you hold a printing press, like FED does, that is all that matters, and rising of the ceiling will be pushed and approved in due time anyway.
It looks more like speculation games of the Chinese exchanges and I would stick to that for now. Halving is still quite far away, thus I would rule it out for now. 

this space is intentionally left blank
Bitcoin Market

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:18:57 PM

what do you think about this news:

https://www.btcc.com/news/article/btcc-now-accepting-direct-bank-deposits

BTCC Now Accepting Direct Bank Deposits

Nov 02, 2015

Recent bitcoin price increases have reignited enthusiasm in buying bitcoin. BTCC is confident this trend will continue. As such, we are pleased to announce that we now accept direct deposits.

Customers now need only log in, click on “Account,” then “Fund,” and then select the “Bank Deposit” option to fund their BTCC accounts through their bank accounts. All customers who have Chinese bank accounts will be able to make direct deposits through ATM transfers or online banking.

BTCC will stop accepting customer deposits through agents on November 15.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: