Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vidybit.com - Watch short videos for free bitcoin with instant deposit  (Read 2293 times)
CoinTasker (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:07:23 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 05:04:45 AM by CoinTasker

http://vidybit.com is officially live and instantly pays FREE satoshi directly to your Xapo account for every 45 seconds of video watched!

Here's how it works:
  • visit http://vidybit.com
  • Insert your Xapo email or bitcoin address for instant payments. If using a non-Xapo BTC address, there is a 5430 satoshi minimum. This is out of our control.
  • Submit Captcha
  • Watch at least 45 seconds of the loaded video. If the video is shorter than 45 seconds, you should skip to the next video.
  • Once you have been paid, you will be notified of your earnings and where they were sent.
  • submit captcha.
  • Watch at least 45 seconds of the next video.
  • Repeat.

Affiliates and referrals:
  • Once you've submitted your email/btc address, you will receive your unique referral link.
  • Use your referral link to earn 20% of all referred sessions.
  • All referral payments are sent instantly when a video is watched for more than 45 seconds, as you may not be paid.

Some quick notes:
  • All payments are made instantly when using a Xapo wallet. No waiting. No minimums.
  • We do not have any annoying popup ads or malware, but we do require you turn off any ad blocking software.
  • We do not store your email or btc address anywhere. It is passed along from page to page for every active session, but is never stored in a database or harvested for marketing purposes.
  • Payment rates are subject to change. We will strive to keep the rates as fair as possible, but because vidybit is so new, we will need some time to find the optimal payout rates that will allows us to remain sustainable.

Ideas for improvements:
  • Display total earnings for current session.
  • Allow users to check btc balance on all non Xapo BTC addresses.
  • Improve video selection to exclude all videos under 45 seconds.
  • Please share any other ideas, suggestions or feedback you may have!

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 04:44:40 AM

http://vidybit.com is officially live and instantly pays 100 - 1,000 satoshi directly to your Xapo account for every 45 seconds of video watched!

Here's how it works:
  • visit http://vidybit.com
  • Insert your Xapo email or bitcoin address for instant payments. If using a non-Xapo BTC address, there is a 5430 satoshi minimum. This is out of our control.
  • Submit Captcha
  • Watch at least 45 seconds of the loaded video. If the video is shorter than 45 seconds, you should skip to the next video.
  • Once you have been paid, you will be notified of your earnings and where they were sent.
  • submit captcha.
  • Watch at least 45 seconds of the next video.
  • Repeat.

Affiliates and referrals:
  • Once you've submitted your email/btc address, you will receive your unique referral link.
  • Use your referral link to earn 10% of all referred sessions.
  • All referral payments are sent instantly when a video is watched for more than 45 seconds, as you may not be paid.

Some quick notes:
  • All payments are made instantly when using a Xapo wallet. No waiting. No minimums.
  • We do not have any annoying popup ads or malware, but we do require you turn off any ad blocking software.
  • We do not store your email or btc address anywhere. It is passed along from page to page for every active session, but is never stored in a database or harvested for marketing purposes.
  • Payment rates are subject to change. We will strive to keep the rates as fair as possible, but because vidybit is so new, we will need some time to find the optimal payout rates that will allows us to remain sustainable.

Ideas for improvements:
  • Display total earnings for current session.
  • Allow users to check btc balance on all non Xapo BTC addresses.
  • Improve video selection to exclude all videos under 45 seconds.
  • Please share any other ideas, suggestions or feedback you may have!

Hi
Visited your site yesterday. Nice and clean effort. The site loads fast and you earn through single captcha. There is reward in every page so people should not compare its reward with faucets. Faucets are periodical while here you can visit once a day and stream through rewards. Still it can be improved in many ways including rewards.
I would recommend this site to anyone who wants to earn bitcoins watching videos.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:47:32 AM

Been waiting on something like this, i just wish it was a bit more passive.
Cool idea though, I'll be promoting this if it pays good.
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 01:00:09 AM

Been waiting on something like this, i just wish it was a bit more passive.
Cool idea though, I'll be promoting this if it pays good.

Thanks for the feedback! Due to the recent dramatic fluctuation in bitcoin value, we have implemented a variable pay rate that fluctuates with the current BTC price. We've set this rate based on our early CPM advertiser stats in order to have our revenue break even with our payouts. Of course, once we've been online for a bit longer we will have a larger sample size of stats to use for these rates and the algorithm will change. But at the moment, everything is set to ideally break even on our end.

Additionally we've increased our referral rate to 20%, which is not included in our "break even" formula. Keep in mind, that 20% referral rate will have variable payouts based on current BTC value.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:28:45 AM

Nice site.
Added it on my site site too.

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:12:08 AM

the payments is too low because video duration is 45 secs, i think you need increased rewards to get people interested to using your apps

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 05:03:31 AM

the payments is too low because video duration is 45 secs, i think you need increased rewards to get people interested to using your apps

I appreciate this feedback, and the pay out rate is definitely something I will be working on to ensure it is fair, sustainable, and encouraging enough for users to actually want to watch the video. We initially started payout rates much too high to be sustainable long term, and then at the same time, the btc value skyrocketed. Because of the volatility, I wrote a script that specifically matches the value of my overall average revenue for each ad viewed to the current value of BTC in USD. I am definitely working on fine tuning this, and I definitely hope to be able to make higher payments without littering the site with banner ads.

One thing to remember is that there is no wait time between videos other than the 45 sec view time, so you can watch videos and earn continuously.

Here a re a few more questions to think about with regards to payments:

1) would you rather see more banner ads in order to supplement higher payout rates?
2) Would you be more or less likely to use vidybit if payout rates were affected by geo-targeting? The payout would be higher or lower based on the country of the viewer and the countries the advertisers are targeting for video ads?
3) Would you be more likely to use vidybit if we offered happy hour bonuses, random jackpot payouts, or power streaks for watching a certain number of videos in a session?

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:21:04 AM

i have tried your site

i get blank video Huh

Title: These Women Tried On Vintage Bras For The First Time And It's Hilarious
Duration (skip video if less than 45 sec): 03:09
Channel: lifestyle
Topic: hilarious
Video Selection Method: Most visited
Credit will be sent to: xxxxxxxx

please fix it

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 06:46:08 AM

i have tried your site

i get blank video Huh

Title: These Women Tried On Vintage Bras For The First Time And It's Hilarious
Duration (skip video if less than 45 sec): 03:09
Channel: lifestyle
Topic: hilarious
Video Selection Method: Most visited
Credit will be sent to: xxxxxxxx

please fix it

This is the first I've heard of this Undecided

Is this a continual problem for you, has it happened intermittently, or was it a single instance?

I will definitely look into it. thanks for letting me know.

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:37:29 AM

This is the first I've heard of this Undecided

Is this a continual problem for you, has it happened intermittently, or was it a single instance?

I will definitely look into it. thanks for letting me know.

i have tried it again and i get other eror -_-

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DailymotionApiException' with message 'Invalid method name: GET /video/.' in /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php:432 Stack trace: #0 /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php(337): Dailymotion->call('GET /video/', Array) #1 /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/next-video.php(194): Dailymotion->get('/video/', Array) #2 {main} thrown in /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php on line 432

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 09:56:07 PM

i have tried it again and i get other eror -_-

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DailymotionApiException' with message 'Invalid method name: GET /video/.' in /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php:432 Stack trace: #0 /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php(337): Dailymotion->call('GET /video/', Array) #1 /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/next-video.php(194): Dailymotion->get('/video/', Array) #2 {main} thrown in /home1/mfmedia/public_html/vidybit/Dailymotion.php on line 432

Also, interesting. Thanks for this. I'm looking into it now

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:46:08 PM

Another way to earn free satoshis thanks dude i will added it to my collection and my rotator...
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:08:50 PM

We've got 2 new updates for vidybit!

1) Vidybit now automatically donates an additional 5% payout to a charity of our choice for every video watched! We are currently supporting WikiLeaks, but this is subject to change. Additional information can be found on our Who We Support Page Here http://vidybit.com/who-we-support.php

2) We've added a search feature that allows you to select a channel and a search term to narrow down your videos. This can be found here http://vidybit.com/search.php
If people enjoy this and use it, we could also implement pages for specific channels.

Lastly, it appears some users to get an error every once in awhile, and while we haven't completely resolved the issue, it can easily be bypassed by simply refreshing the page.

Thanks for all your feedback and for visiting!

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 07:42:30 AM

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to watch unlimited videos for instant bitcoin vidybit.com is absolutely still the answer. We don't require registration, we have no waiting periods, and we pay you instantly. We also offer a 20% bonus on all referred sessions, and we now donate a 5% bonus to wikileaks for every video watched.

If you'd like to see us donate bonuses to another organization, please post a link to their website and keep in mind they must accept BTC donations, but we're happy to support other organizations that do good in the crypto-community so let us know if you have any requests or suggestions!

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

Nice concept but my data is costly so I don't like this site .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
thekingajew

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to watch unlimited videos for instant bitcoin vidybit.com is absolutely still the answer. We don't require registration, we have no waiting periods, and we pay you instantly. We also offer a 20% bonus on all referred sessions, and we now donate a 5% bonus to wikileaks for every video watched.

If you'd like to see us donate bonuses to another organization, please post a link to their website and keep in mind they must accept BTC donations, but we're happy to support other organizations that do good in the crypto-community so let us know if you have any requests or suggestions!

"We also offer a 20% bonus on all referred sessions". So once the referred users session expires then the referral stops?
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:38:36 PM

"We also offer a 20% bonus on all referred sessions". So once the referred users session expires then the referral stops?
Referrals should be life time as every faucet do ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:35:44 PM

We've built our faucets around anonymity, and therefore we do not utilize a database that stores user information such as email and BTC address. Therefore referrals are counted by sessions. I understand that it's not how MOST faucets work, but it is how vidybit works. Of course, adding it to your list of faucets is completely up to you and I can also understand why you might not. But thanks for considering doing so anyway  Smiley

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:50:07 PM

I managed to watch one video, then went on to the next one, then off the site.

Good site but will not be using it, captcha solving on faucet sites is more profitable for me.
I would waste a of time and satoshis by using your website, it just the low rewards you have.

I like it though, thumbs up for the concept, even though I have used sites like yours before.

And its gone.
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 07:23:52 PM

I managed to watch one video, then went on to the next one, then off the site.

Good site but will not be using it, captcha solving on faucet sites is more profitable for me.
I would waste a of time and satoshis by using your website, it just the low rewards you have.

I like it though, thumbs up for the concept, even though I have used sites like yours before.

Thank you very much for the feedback! We currently have a custom algorithm that adjusts the payout rate based on the current price of bitcoin. I'm actually looking into removing the video ads so only videos without ads are shown, and shortening the required viewing time for each video to something a bit more reasonable like 30 seconds. Unfortunately, the faucet is completely supported by the banner ads and we are no longer being paid for the video ads (which also gives me more incentive to try to remove them completely).

It is currently running at a break even point, but hopefully I can turn up the revenue and turn up the payouts soon. Again, thanks for the feedback, its always appreciated!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: