Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 11:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble?  (Read 195741 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:47:00 AM

Well. Do gambling. With 1% target per day. And 0.1% per hour for 10 hours a day. 0.1% is not a big task.
Ur money will be 1.3x per month. Pretty much good if u dont want to loose.
I hope u wont be greedy and choose to keep ur target 10% per day. 1% is risky. But 10% is tooo much risk. I.e. Ur risk will be 10x.
Also if u keep ur target 2x then it will be suicide.
Good luck.

Well, if that was so easy then every gambler out there would have been earning profits weekly or monthly, but it doesnt work always because even people with 99.9% winning chances lose their bets sometimes and that causes them lose everything they have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1081

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:06:38 AM

Well. Do gambling. With 1% target per day. And 0.1% per hour for 10 hours a day. 0.1% is not a big task.
Ur money will be 1.3x per month. Pretty much good if u dont want to loose.
I hope u wont be greedy and choose to keep ur target 10% per day. 1% is risky. But 10% is tooo much risk. I.e. Ur risk will be 10x.
Also if u keep ur target 2x then it will be suicide.
Good luck.

Well, if that was so easy then every gambler out there would have been earning profits weekly or monthly, but it doesnt work always because even people with 99.9% winning chances lose their bets sometimes and that causes them lose everything they have.
Nobody wins that rate, even the professional gamblers are happy already if they have increase their total bankroll with 5%, the way they bet is they do not chase bets and they stick the their bankroll management and very discipline in the game.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
prs565

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:15:36 PM

No matter how much I want to believe that there is no such safe way, we cant ignore the fact that the experience gambler win more than the new gamblers, there must be a reason to that.
If not wining but there must be a way or instinct to lose less in gambling that u get over years of experience.

If we talk about skill based game like sports betting and poker, so I have to agree that experienced gambler will win more than beginners. But in case of playing on pure luck based game like dice, slots, lottery etc so we cant say the same. Here there is no gambler who win more than the other based on how long they have played the game because the results based on luck.

I agree because if you really know the team you are betting and following the season of their plays well you cam actually determine on who is strong and weaker ones so by that it can give you high chance to win in sports book and but if OP means that in dice game well i can tell that there's no really safeways for this game since we cam end up losing in the ling run for this game thing.

if comparing the dice with sports betting, sports betting I think it's more safe, especially when we know the strength of each team, it is also easier when live betting. perhaps we can see an example of sports betting of someone's https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571457.0
Yeah right we dont know dice game if there is a fraud or not unlike live bettings like sportsbetting..
Also i can make a profit with sports betting unlike dice game.
Yes!!! dice games and number gambling cant be trusted completely even if they have the so called clearance of fair play.
On contrary the live betting i.e spotsbooking we can make bet based on our instinct and have high hopes to win  big!
Also I agree that bankroll management is important when we gamble, we cant just hope to win by betting continuously based on our instinct this goes for the sports booking as well.
Also sometimes i feel that games are fixed to help bookie earn more money, So sports booking isn't entirely trustworthy.  Smiley
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

The implementation of provably fair system doesn't mean your chances are increased or you will not loose money anymore. It simply indicates the script is working fairly and is nor rigged. When you play a dice or any game you are actually competing against house and other players as well. The more players are active the lesser your chances are to win. There is nothing safer in gambling.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:41:48 PM

No safe on gambling.. Take risk and be ready to lose your money..
I agree there is no safe method in Gambling. But If you take Risk means there is some possibilities are there to make a profit in Gambling. Yes if we are putting our money in risk means before placing our bet we will think many times. So if anything works and if you are Lucky means in a single day you will make some decent profit.
chachaa

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:55:35 PM

The implementation of provably fair system doesn't mean your chances are increased or you will not loose money anymore. It simply indicates the script is working fairly and is nor rigged. When you play a dice or any game you are actually competing against house and other players as well. The more players are active the lesser your chances are to win. There is nothing safer in gambling.
A lot of players believe that they can play well, and definitely plan to get a good prize for the game. But it's naive. I agree with your opinion. Gambling money does not bring.
risatrakib

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:13:18 PM

I am also looking for this answer

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
8Habits

Activity: 742
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:20:44 PM

I agree there is no safe method in Gambling. But If you take Risk means there is some possibilities are there to make a profit in Gambling. Yes if we are putting our money in risk means before placing our bet we will think many times. So if anything works and if you are Lucky means in a single day you will make some decent profit.

gambling is indeed risky and can vanish all of your hard earned money a second. However, if we practice how professional gamblers does, we can at least mitigate and can withstand losing streak and emerge as victors in the long run. That can be attain through discipline in betting, proper bankroll management, having many sessions, emotionless betting, and having pre-planned bet system in place.
qyzackk

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

gambling is indeed risky and can vanish all of your hard earned money a second. However, if we practice how professional gamblers does, we can at least mitigate and can withstand losing streak and emerge as victors in the long run. That can be attain through discipline in betting, proper bankroll management, having many sessions, emotionless betting, and having pre-planned bet system in place.
No discipline did not help. If such is constantly taking alcohol, not even abusing them, then the result will still lead to dependence. So gambling.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:22:05 PM

Well you should stop looking lol, because you'll never find a safe way to make money from gambling. just go through couple of posts in this thread. Roll Eyes
8Habits

Activity: 742
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:29:03 PM

gambling is indeed risky and can vanish all of your hard earned money a second. However, if we practice how professional gamblers does, we can at least mitigate and can withstand losing streak and emerge as victors in the long run. That can be attained through discipline in betting, proper bankroll management, having many sessions, emotionless betting, and having pre-planned bet system in place.
No discipline did not help. If such is constantly taking alcohol, not even abusing them, then the result will still lead to dependence. So gambling.

If you want to earn big in gambling, you should play with discipline. Discipline means that you will only bet according to your pre-planned bets and never go overboard of betting if urges arise. Some people tend to follow their system and in the middle of the session change the betting strategy because of boredom and the like..
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:10:51 PM

gambling is indeed risky and can vanish all of your hard earned money a second. However, if we practice how professional gamblers does, we can at least mitigate and can withstand losing streak and emerge as victors in the long run. That can be attained through discipline in betting, proper bankroll management, having many sessions, emotionless betting, and having pre-planned bet system in place.

If you want to earn big in gambling, you should play with discipline. Discipline means that you will only bet according to your pre-planned bets and never go overboard of betting if urges arise. Some people tend to follow their system and in the middle of the session change the betting strategy because of boredom and the like..

Yeah,

Discipline is one of the important things to remember if a gambler want to earn big in gambling,
Cause if you don't have a discipline, then I believed you will lose control on the amount of you bet,

And will eventually lose all you coins.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:25:27 AM

Yeah,

Discipline is one of the important things to remember if a gambler want to earn big in gambling,
Cause if you don't have a discipline, then I believed you will lose control on the amount of you bet,

And will eventually lose all you coins.
In addition kintrol discipline is also required to issue a bet. We had to bet right and do not be greedy and addicted. Because if that happens would be detrimental. Self-control is a safe way to gamble so do not be greedy.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:55:55 AM

you're never will find the answer, because there is no such things called by safe methods in gambling. The safest method just stop when you already hit your goal. Of course you'll hit your goal if you are lucky too, if not, you'll ended losing all of your money.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄
████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:06:56 AM

you're never will find the answer, because there is no such things called by safe methods in gambling. The safest method just stop when you already hit your goal. Of course you'll hit your goal if you are lucky too, if not, you'll ended losing all of your money.

All methods are given in the forum or wherever we meet 100% will not provide a safe method, as all gambling will certainly give the defeat for all those who do so. Because in the gambling defeats is definitely something and it will always be we get every gambling that we do. If you want to secure gambling, then you should be able to control yourself
mirakal
Legendary

Merit: 1081

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:20:59 AM

Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?

No methods are guaranteed on gambling. It's all about luck.  Cool

Yes there are no such safe tricks or methods in Gambling, you just have to be lucky to win the money. But you can follow some rules for yourself, you must know when to enter and when to exit from the game or else you can loose more money. You must have an idea about how much you can afford to loose. 
Some people believe in superstitious to give them the best chance to win in gambling for the luck they can get, however it is still in the long run that the gamblers cannot win if they will rely on luck alone. Luck will always give us a temporary win and that is only good for your if you do not aim so much for money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

Hitting your goal in gambling is like completing your graduation with a 100% marks, or even that is easier to achieve then achieving your target in gambling, because you cannot do it or it wont let you do it, people trying to achieve their goals through gambling always end up losing everything.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1063

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

Hitting your goal in gambling is like completing your graduation with a 100% marks, or even that is easier to achieve then achieving your target in gambling, because you cannot do it or it wont let you do it, people trying to achieve their goals through gambling always end up losing everything.

true but it is really good to have some target and then some limit on your bankroll.  doing this, if you hit your goal you can quit while winning.  Yeah that is good since you already stopped there is no way you will lose what you win that day.  And then setting your bankroll, if it is depleted then  you have to stop.  so you won't lose more.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
nejibens

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:43:57 PM

I don't think that there is any safe methods to gamble, because it's simply depending on luck when we talk about gambling, you can either win or lose, and the gamblers should accept this condition before playing.
socks435
Legendary

Merit: 1024

- God Bless US -

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

true but it is really good to have some target and then some limit on your bankroll.  doing this, if you hit your goal you can quit while winning.  Yeah that is good since you already stopped there is no way you will lose what you win that day.  And then setting your bankroll, if it is depleted then  you have to stop.  so you won't lose more.
Yeah the only thing that we can do for safety is to stop any other way is none result and saving your money and make a dream it may result a good life in the future.. dont waste time in gambling because you will not rich in gambling..

Bitcoin will become stable soon and altcoin will keep increasing this coming months.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.