Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble?  (Read 196364 times)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:02:34 PM

Best is to use faucets. Risk free when your own money isn't involved. Gambling is risky. Play it safe!
faucets are a waste of time though, youre playing with a fraction of a penny every few minutes or so, not even worth the electricity you use to power you computer while youre playing with that. you cant win anything if you dont put anything on the table.

Unless you use bots (which is not morally right) to claim from the faucets, it is not worth anyone's effort to manually use dust to bet. You need to bet at a high multiplier to win enough to meet the minimum cashout. I would rather use my time to trade altcoins than to do this.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:40:59 PM

"Safe methods to gamble" itself is a contradictive sentence i guess. Refer to "gamble" definition itself mean bet on an uncertain outcome and which mean it is not safe at all.
But if you insist expecting to have a method that you call "safe method" then you can bet using your highest bankroll and targetting 1% income of your max bankroll.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:48:00 PM

The safest way to gambling is just have control, be prepared, don't spned the money that you can't afford to lose and don't be mad if you lose.
When you feel that you are losing I suggest you to stop playing.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:53:07 PM

The safest way to gambling is just have control, be prepared, don't spned the money that you can't afford to lose and don't be mad if you lose.

That's hard for some people, because they believe there's always a chance they can win the next round and/or maybe the next. Some people have very little self control over certain things like these.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

That's hard for some people, because they believe there's always a chance they can win the next round and/or maybe the next. Some people have very little self control over certain things like these.

This is the core of what makes gambling so addictive, the "just one more" aspect of it. You always expect a different/better outcome. If you win, you expect to win more. If you lose, you expect to win next time. This is how people become addicted and broke.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

I'm not the one among your mentioned some people. I had blind belief of earning huge profits from gambling but ended up in life threatening losses. Even after every loss, I found mistakes in my predictions and not in gambling. I kept on correcting my predictions and I guess my life time is not enough for that.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:05:51 PM

I'm not the one among your mentioned some people. I had blind belief of earning huge profits from gambling but ended up in life threatening losses. Even after every loss, I found mistakes in my predictions and not in gambling. I kept on correcting my predictions and I guess my life time is not enough for that.

Very sad. You have pointed out how the people are keeping their mind set to deposit funds into gambling even after many losses. This may be called addictions or blindness. I have seen these kind of pathetic stories in Forex people but this is first time I hear on gambling sections.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

Very sad. You have pointed out how the people are keeping their mind set to deposit funds into gambling even after many losses. This may be called addictions or blindness. I have seen these kind of pathetic stories in Forex people but this is first time I hear on gambling sections.

Yes addictions is equivalent to blindness. No doubt.
To recover the losses incurred in gambling, people again choose gambling. This is the main problem causing factor. If we avoid such a situations then we can gamble safe. This may be one of the safe way of gambling.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:13:57 PM

To recover the losses incurred in gambling, people again choose gambling. This is the main problem causing factor. If we avoid such a situations then we can gamble safe. This may be one of the safe way of gambling.

Yes, you are right. Faced losses from gambling? Accept it. Do not attempt to recover the losses by doubling the bet amount, which may lead to triple the time of losses.
This may not be a safe way of gambling. But this will save ourselves from huge losses.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:19:56 PM

Safe way of gambling must be not staying in gambling even after loses or profits.
Recovering losses is some people are trying but many people are trying to copy the same way of wining with ten fold of bet amount. Both are must be avoided to safe guard our bitcoins.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:27:03 AM

But mostly when people losing money they tried to put more money to take back there loses. This is common mistake mostly done by every gambler.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:38:21 AM

But mostly when people losing money they tried to put more money to take back there loses. This is common mistake mostly done by every gambler.

A good mentality to have is to think all money you deposit in gambling is already lost; if you win it's a bonus. That way, even if you lose a bit you won't feel to compelled to try and win back your money. And if possible, quit while you are ahead.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:16:03 AM

Best is to use faucets. Risk free when your own money isn't involved. Gambling is risky. Play it safe!

There is no risk free thing in this world so this apply on gambling too, if you want to get more money take a risk if you want to keep on abusing faucets you will get banned but this is not for all sites though, some of it with a good popularity will not giving this kind of free. Better they banned people for abusing faucet and raise the faucets limit for them who are loyal rather than giving it for abuser
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:25:48 AM

Yes, you are right. Faced losses from gambling? Accept it. Do not attempt to recover the losses by doubling the bet amount, which may lead to triple the time of losses.
This may not be a safe way of gambling. But this will save ourselves from huge losses.
I don't find a reason to call it safe gambling if i am losing 5 coins deposited on some general dice site ,though i am not trying to recover those lost coins.
if this logic is assumed to be true then you should not make a single bet after losing the very first 0.001 BTC bet.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:56:01 AM

No safe method unless your not greedy.
Dont chase back the losing and play with smart.
But i think with the play smart or play slowly will lead to lose too. Well all depend on luck

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:58:31 AM

there really is no safe  method in gambling than keeping what you won and run... then bet a little then win and run again...  hehehe... well, that's just my experience... not really a gambler
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:59:55 AM

No safe method unless your not greedy.
Dont chase back the losing and play with smart.
But i think with the play smart or play slowly will lead to lose too. Well all depend on luck

I wish there is a safe method. I observe the longer a play, the more I lose. Chasing  back what I lose always make me lose all my bitcoins.
admaris

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:01:06 AM

there really is no safe  method in gambling than keeping what you won and run... then bet a little then win and run again...  hehehe... well, that's just my experience... not really a gambler

Correct. No safe method. Safe means, don't gamble it. That will be the best option.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:15:34 AM

it is easy to say than done. everyone knows this but somehow it is not easy to control and dont gamble. as long as there is a greed in you, you will likely to gamble unless u r very good to calculate the odds so u will choose those games with more control in ur hands.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:20:51 AM

it is easy to say than done. everyone knows this but somehow it is not easy to control and dont gamble. as long as there is a greed in you, you will likely to gamble unless u r very good to calculate the odds so u will choose those games with more control in ur hands.

Yeah really true with gambling you can't control your self with you are playing, only some people can control but not all.
I wish I just can gamble and win and control my self.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: