Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ General Bets - Bullet-proof bet advisor | 10.47% avg yield per month | Free!  (Read 5822 times)
Mr Bets (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

★★★ Bullet-proof bet advisor

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:03:28 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:41:48 PM by Mr Bets

A senior military officer is here to share his massive betting expertise with anyone who is willing to make money.
You don’t have to pay anything beforehand.

How to use it:
1. get the betting advice here,
2. go to William Hill,
3. make a bet,
4. enjoy the income,
5. share your income,
6. get back for fresh predictions.

Features:
- 24h. to make a bet;
- 25+ accumulator (parlay) bets per month;
- betting on football and tennis, occasionally basketball and hockey.

Why General Bets:
1. 30 years of hobby betting experience.
2. Proof-of-concept earned a cumulative profit of 62.83% over six months or 10.47% on avg. per month!
3. You’re not a beta tester; the offering is tested on a 212 accumulator (parlay) bets that stand for approx. 750 single bets. It gives real stability.

Conclusions:
Number of bets (accumulator/parlay):    212
Max monthly bank size:                        4600
Earnings:                                             2890.29
Return on a bank size over 6 months:    62.83%
Return on a bank size monthly (avg.):   10.47%

Generating this number of predictions requires full-time dedication.
You’re free to donate any sum based on your will and satisfaction. However, if you’re not sure how many to donate, 2-6% of winning sum is OK.

Please donate to the following wallet:
1NquyyN87ZSz8t3YYjz71tDGBeE8wXfNyr

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:10:23 AM

Target date: 31.10.2015

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30*
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28

*Coefficients provided by William Hill
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 06:21:48 AM

Target date: 31.10.2015

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30*
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28

*Coefficients provided by William Hill

Best of Luck to your new thread but you are giving only favrite and if any one or two gets down means you will be in loss. even then will try some of your bets which i think sure winning .

Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:36:01 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 09:45:07 AM by Mr Bets

Thanks for replying. You've made the first reply here!

Generally speaking 7 wins and 2 loses will give you the result close to 0. Any additional winning bet is the profit. I prefer to combine them into parlays, it carry additional risk but works well for me. At the start I'll be posting just predictions, then would suggest how to combine bets for greater return.
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:26:02 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 09:34:36 AM by Mr Bets

31.10.15 results

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30                   2:1  win
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25                   2:1  win
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44                   0:0  draw
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30                   0:3  win
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40                   3:0  win
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44                   3:0  win
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40                   1:3  win
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33                   1:1  draw
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28                   3:6  win  

Total: +2.37
If $100 is the straight bet made on each even, the total income will be +$237
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:44:01 AM

Sorry for folks who haven't used our forecasts yesterday to make some money. It was a great day, haven't lost even a single bet  Cool

I suggest betting fixed sum. As I've tried different betting strategies, this works well with my predictions.

Will post new predictions later today.
Stay tuned!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:51:46 AM

But for all of these matchs can determined that you are good enough to predict it because there are people that sharing several bets like you did and it is free for us to follow. May be you can make some record of winning and losing to prove that you are good enough to be followed. No offense sorry
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:08:21 AM

But for all of these matchs can determined that you are good enough to predict it because there are people that sharing several bets like you did and it is free for us to follow. May be you can make some record of winning and losing to prove that you are good enough to be followed. No offense sorry

Hi BTCevo.

Sure thing. Before getting to public I made proof-of-concept for 6 months when made around 750 bets. Here are the results:
http://s8.postimg.org/8kec4ci11/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_15_29_PM.png
http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
http://s1.postimg.org/l75ufbfpb/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_16_59_PM.png

Not just posting predictions here, I present financial tool which makes stable income. Making it free is the generous move, but I feel good by sharing the expertise.
Any other questions, please ask. I could provide more details if it's necessary.
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:28:05 AM

Target date: 1.11.2015

Southampton v Bournemouth       Southampton  win                  1.57
Stuttgart  v  Darmstadt                Stuttgart draw no bet             1.28
Espanyol v Granada                     Espanyol  draw no bet            1.44
Real Betis v Athletic B.                 Athletic B. over 0.5 goals        1.25
Fiorentina v Frosinone                  Fiorentina  win                       1.25
Lazio v Milan                               Lazio draw no bet                   1.44
Bologna v Atalanta                       Atalanta win or Draw              1.36
Nice v Lille                                  Nice  win or Draw                   1.30
ADO D.Haag v Feyenoord             Feyenoord draw no bet           1.36
AZ Alkmaar v NEC Nijmegen        AZ Alkmaar draw no bet          1.33

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

You are just lucky that the teams you backed is winning. There will be times where even favourites will lose. When that happens, you will need to win a lot more games to recoup your loss.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:52:54 PM

Ill follow the thread for a bit and see how the picks work out for you over a longer period and if it stays as good as it is i will give this a shot Smiley
Nice to see it being free.
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:53:32 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 03:39:47 PM by Mr Bets

You are just lucky that the teams you backed is winning. There will be times where even favourites will lose. When that happens, you will need to win a lot more games to recoup your loss.

Hi shanem. Luck is always an important factor, however I played half a year with the positive result. Tend to think that it shows that behind luck I have the solid skill. Luck can't be trusted, but skill can.

Please check this graph: http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
It clearly shows that at some periods my bets was losing, but the most important thing is what we have end of the day, right?
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:03:12 PM

Ill follow the thread for a bit and see how the picks work out for you over a longer period and if it stays as good as it is i will give this a shot Smiley
Nice to see it being free.

You're welcome! Nice to see new faces here.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

You said you arrange your bets in parlays. Could you provide information about how you sort them out?

Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:15:43 PM

You said you arrange your bets in parlays. Could you provide information about how you sort them out?

Hi patt0.

I follow these rules when combine bets into parlays:
  • The total coefficient should be not less than 2.
  • Parlays differentiate by risk taking.
  • In most cases parlays consist of 3-4 items.

The basic idea is that sure-parlay will cover risky-parlay as it most likely to lose. But when risky-parlay wins it means massive profit.
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

Betting on 2.11.2015

Tottenham v Aston Villa            Tottenham win                        1.40
Palermo v Empoli                     Palermo To Score yes               1.30
Lens v Nancy                           Nancy  win or draw                  1.30
Rostov v Dynamo Moscow        Rostov  win or draw                  1.30
Amkar v Terek Grozni              Terek Grozni  win or draw         1.35
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

Hi BTCevo.

Sure thing. Before getting to public I made proof-of-concept for 6 months when made around 750 bets. Here are the results:
http://s8.postimg.org/8kec4ci11/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_15_29_PM.png
http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
http://s1.postimg.org/l75ufbfpb/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_16_59_PM.png

Not just posting predictions here, I present financial tool which makes stable income. Making it free is the generous move, but I feel good by sharing the expertise.
Any other questions, please ask. I could provide more details if it's necessary.

I should follow your prediction since you got some proof there. But lets see you will still winning a lot in a longer run or not. Sometimes people are just feel lucky but that luck is not always on their site Grin
Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:40:28 PM

I should follow your prediction since you got some proof there. But lets see you will still winning a lot in a longer run or not. Sometimes people are just feel lucky but that luck is not always on their site Grin

Sure, please follow this thread. I will make everything clear and easy to grasp by showing not just result, but counting the real financial outcome. Regarding luck, as I see from today matches, this day is far from perfect as I'm losing a lot. However it's not new, as I don't have the almanac like Marty McFly Grin The only thing I'm saying that in a long run my predictions are profitable.
apriyani420

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:30:11 PM

i guess you have some skills at guessing the game outcomes i guess i will try your bets out and see how it goes lets hope i will win some money

Mr Bets (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:02:56 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 09:28:22 AM by Mr Bets

Results for 1.11.2015

Southampton v Bournemouth       Southampton  win                  1.57                             2:0 win
Stuttgart  v  Darmstadt                Stuttgart draw no bet             1.28                             2:0 win

Espanyol v Granada                     Espanyol  draw no bet            1.44                             1:1 draw
Real Betis v Athletic B.                 Athletic B. over 0.5 goals        1.25                             1:3 win
Fiorentina v Frosinone                  Fiorentina  win                       1.25                            4:1 win

Lazio v Milan                               Lazio draw no bet                   1.44                            1:3 lose
Bologna v Atalanta                      Atalanta win or Draw               1.36                            3:0 lose

Nice v Lille                                  Nice  win or Draw                   1.30                            0:0 draw
ADO D.Haag v Feyenoord             Feyenoord draw no bet           1.36                            1:0 lose
AZ Alkmaar v NEC Nijmegen         AZ Alkmaar draw no bet         1.33                            2:4 lose

Total: -2.65
With $100 bet on each single match the outcome will be -$265.

The bad day. Italy and Netherlands introduced some unpleasant surprises. Sometimes checking first 15 minutes of a match before placing a bet could help a lot. I was the good case for Bologna v Atalanta match where Atalanta looked worse than the league outsider.

For these win/lose distribution, the single best are just fine. If $1000 was placed in each single bet, we lose only $265, but not the whole sum. It's a slight chance that it could be a parlay with all winning bets, but I would not suggest to think this way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: