Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: russian plane crashes in ISIS LAND and could blast bitcoin in the stratosphere  (Read 3371 times)
katafrag (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

as you know any situation looking like WW3 could help bitcoin price Huh

https://www.rt.com/news/320225-plane-crash-russian-egypt/
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:38:11 AM

as you know any situation looking like WW3 could help bitcoin price Huh

https://www.rt.com/news/320225-plane-crash-russian-egypt/

A Russian plane has crashed in Egypt, on the Sinai peninsula. How does this look like WW3? And what does this have to do with ISIS?

This space intentionally left blank.
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

The Sinai insurgency is the conflict ignited by Islamist militants in the Sinai Peninsula, which began after the start of the Egyptian Crisis, which saw the overthrow of longtime Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak in the Egyptian Revolution of 2011 and the response from the interim Egyptian government after mid-2011, known as Operation Eagle and then Operation Sinai. The Sinai insurgency consisted of militants, largely composed of local Bedouin tribesmen, who exploited the chaotic situation in Egypt and weakened central authority to launch a series of attacks on government forces in Sinai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency

ISIS is armed with weapons capable of downing a civilian plane , but not war planes
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:42:57 AM

[/quote]

A Russian plane has crashed in Egypt, on the Sinai peninsula. How does this look like WW3? And what does this have to do with ISIS?
[/quote]

GERMAN INTELLIGENCE reports Islamic State (ISIS) has anti-aircraft weapons capable of downing passenger jets

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/10/28/german-intelligence-reports-islamic-state-isis-has-anti-aircraft-weapons-capable-of-downing-passenger-jets/

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:43:15 AM

In a WWIII scenario, I doubt you'll be able (nor worry about trying) to find your thumb drive with privkeys in the midst of all the nuclear fallout.

LMGTFY

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:47:59 AM

The Sinai insurgency is the conflict ignited by Islamist militants in the Sinai Peninsula, which began after the start of the Egyptian Crisis, which saw the overthrow of longtime Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak in the Egyptian Revolution of 2011 and the response from the interim Egyptian government after mid-2011, known as Operation Eagle and then Operation Sinai. The Sinai insurgency consisted of militants, largely composed of local Bedouin tribesmen, who exploited the chaotic situation in Egypt and weakened central authority to launch a series of attacks on government forces in Sinai.

ISIS is armed with weapons capable of downing a civilian plane , but not war planes

OK, so insurgents allied with ISIS may have shot down a civilian plane. But I repeat - WW3? Do you imagine Russia will declare war on Egypt? Egypt's ability to suppress a counter insurgency largely comes from Russia (and its predecessor). Russia and Egypt are not exactly teetering on the brink of war, and I see no reason why this incident - even if it's anything other than a tragic accident - would change that.

Edit: I'm finding the link with armageddon almost as tenuous as the link with BTC speculation, to be honest.

katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:52:51 AM

OK, so insurgents allied with ISIS may have shot down a civilian plane. But I repeat - WW3? Do you imagine Russia will declare war on Egypt? Egypt's ability to suppress a counter insurgency largely comes from Russia (and its predecessor). Russia and Egypt are not exactly teetering on the brink of war, and I see no reason why this incident - even if it's anything other than a tragic accident - would change that.

Ok i don't believe in WW3 , but i believe in global total proxy war, with all military industrial complexes pushing their arms, countries going into debt and chaos , fiat currency starting to look bad etc...
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:56:21 AM

Ok i don't believe in WW3 , but i believe in global total proxy war, with all military industrial complexes pushing their arms, countries going into debt and chaos , fiat currency starting to look bad etc...

WW3 is going to happen sooner or later, even if we don't call it WW3.

Which weapons will or will not be used in WW3 is a different question entirely.
LMGTFY

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:03:54 PM

Gotcha. So what do you think is the outlook for BTC? How does this recent development change how we should view BTC? (And should we wait until we know it's ISIS-supported terrorism instead of a tragic crash before we update our positions?)

katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:07:15 PM

Gotcha. So what do you think is the outlook for BTC? How does this recent development change how we should view BTC? (And should we wait until we know it's ISIS-supported terrorism instead of a tragic crash before we update our positions?)

Outlook of BTC in an unsafe world is maybe to become also a world reserve currency , a safe heaven maybe.
LMGTFY

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:08:49 PM

Outlook of BTC in an unsafe world is maybe to become also a world reserve currency , a safe heaven maybe.

As a result of this plane crash?

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:09:04 PM

The price is in:

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:19:28 PM

As a result of this plane crash?

If this crash is done by terrorists, we have different options. But most likely is escalation in Syria, retaliation etc . Also all flights in the middle east could be disrupted. Normally bitcoin price is only influenced by economics (Greece bailout pushed us to 300$ this summer, crash of 2008 pushed us over 1000$.

But now is the first time that politics and war could also have an effect on the price. Maybe Chinese people are more fearfull with their alliance with Russia than the Chinese State herself (probably runned by psychopats). The average chinese is buying bitcoin because of fear. Psycho-Politicians don't feel fear but normal people do.  Huh

About Greece  Shocked:

ECB says Greece’s banks need more than €14bn in fresh capital

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/32f28a98-7fb5-11e5-8095-ed1a37d1e096.html#axzz3q3JX896W
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:32:51 PM

For all we know, this could just be an accident and not an intentional plane crash by ISIS. Hard to jump on conclusions fast. But if in case WW3 happens, fiat would surely go down and bitcoin or gold would be the world's reserve currency.
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:39:50 PM

For all we know, this could just be an accident and not an intentional plane crash by ISIS. Hard to jump on conclusions fast. But if in case WW3 happens, fiat would surely go down and bitcoin or gold would be the world's reserve currency.

maybe some clues here

A Saudi Arabian official has reportedly disclosed that the Sunni kingdom sent Syrian rebels a new batch of one of the most effective weapons for battling against the Assad regime this week.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/syria-rebels-and-tow-missiles-2015-10?r=US&IR=T
LMGTFY

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:45:01 PM

maybe some clues here

A Saudi Arabian official has reportedly disclosed that the Sunni kingdom sent Syrian rebels a new batch of one of the most effective weapons for battling against the Assad regime this week.

And you believe that ISIS smuggled these weapons through Israel to Sinai? (I'm still struggling to see how the plane crash is related to BTC speculation, with or without Saudi Arabia covertly sending heavy weaponry to use against the Egyptian state).

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:47:11 PM

maybe some clues here

Hmm that is probable, but I don't think that they actually pulled this off. According to the news (which I do not believe to be 100% true) there are no signs that this plane was taken down by the militants.
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:53:33 PM

maybe some clues here

And you believe that ISIS smuggled these weapons through Israel to Sinai? (I'm still struggling to see how the plane crash is related to BTC speculation, with or without Saudi Arabia covertly sending heavy weaponry to use against the Egyptian state).

There is proof that syrian rebels are healed in Israelian hospitals, don't have a link here but you can look it up.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:01:56 PM

Yeah. WW3 is a superb idea to aid the adoption of an internet currency traded by a tiny minority of the global population. If it doesn't get going by Wednesday then we should put our heads together and start it anyway. Every 1 billion people who are killed will raise the price by $10 guaranteed.
LMGTFY

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:02:32 PM

There is proof that syrian rebels are healed in Israelian hospitals, don't have a link here but you can look it up.

No need, I'm sure such an article exists. So... Saudi Arabia and Israel are fighting a proxy war against Russia?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: