Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AugustoCroppo, the anti-Semitic Fascist and supporter of Hitler  (Read 1400 times)
CharlieContent (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 11:54:49 PM

The user augustocroppo has a long history in this forum of violent, racist statements.

Let us review the past posts of the user.

I would strongly urge people not to give this person money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97215.0

This topic has been moved to Trashcan because this user has a history of threatening to injure/kill Zhou Tong, and was attempting to gather the funds to do so.

Why not?

Here, augustocroppo argues in the defense of collecting money to kill a 17 year old boy. He sees nothing wrong with threatening to injure or kill a minor, and he sees nothing wrong with gathering the funds to do so. As we can see, he is so morally repugnant that he can't even comprehend why someone wouldn't want to collect money to kill a young boy.

As if that wasn't vile enough, he then goes on to deny the Holocaust and speak out in favor of Adolf Hitler.

I do not feel embarrassed to be associated with Adolf Hitler

I do not support fictional Jewish storytelling.

I was as shocked to read this as you no doubt are. What kind of person would speak like this? It's an insult to our fathers and grandfathers who fought against the Nazis.

Further Anti-Semitism can be seen here, where he begins grilling a Jewish man on his ethnicity.

What are your origins? Your parents or grandparents migrated to Israel after Second World War or they were already established on the region when the state of Israel was formed?

This man is a Fascist in every sense of the word:

If rules suddenly become more strictly enforced when the person who breaks them criticizes the private business practices of the administrator, then we have an unfair situation, wouldn't you agree?

No, I would not.

The quotes speak for themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharlieContent (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 01:23:38 AM

I got a PM response from AugustoCroppo

I am not ashamed to admire Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler.  

My grandfather was fascist and I am proud to bear his surname.

There you go, ladies and gentlemen. There you go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: