Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your Perfect money for BTC  (Read 2600 times)
iamrocking

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:17:05 PM

Bitcoin address:   1NnJpX2wFFYF7eHKF4biY82XbzYq3Wr4PH
1LK7tfH7B15w15ZUMWT16j8NEFEr9nsVJu this one

Is that your escrow address ? Confirm, sebastianju
yeah confrims from him and also post trx id here please and you pm id i will send you pm
thanks
I think this guy is deliberately falsifying escrow address. Anyway we can expect SebastianJu reply
he replied in pm
wait for his reply here......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repas-sventa (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:18:20 PM

Yeah i think that he is just wasting my time. Anyway if trade to be done. My PM Member ID: 5754576
P.s. If i will deposit money to escrow and he will fail to pay, please contact me before sending btc back(thats for sebastian)
mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

yeah confrims from him and also post trx id here please and you pm id i will send you pm
thanks
I think this guy is deliberately falsifying escrow address. Anyway we can expect SebastianJu reply
he replied in pm

Just look at your feedback. I think you are not serious about this transaction.
mobiletalk

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:21:41 PM

Yeah i think that he is just wasting my time. Anyway if trade to be done. My PM Member ID: 5754576
P.s. If i will deposit money to escrow and he will fail to pay, please contact me before sending btc back(thats for sebastian)
This means that you have sent the BTC ? Sent to SebastianJu address or his address.
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:24:47 PM

No. I havent sent any bit yet. I am waiting for SebastianJu to appear. I want to be 100% sure before sending such an amount
iamrocking

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:25:37 PM

No. I havent sent any bit yet. I am waiting for SebastianJu to appear. I want to be 100% sure before sending such an amount
yes waiting also for him to confrim the addy
thanks
mobiletalk

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:31:26 PM

That's right. It is the way to ensure your safety.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 06:57:25 PM

thanks
he replied in pm

The first address is only my tipping address. I don't know the second address. I only have posted in this thread that i would provide escrow if a trade was initiated. repas-sventa now sent me a pm and i will send you the escrow address in some minutes.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 07:03:00 PM

thanks
he replied in pm

The first address is only my tipping address. I don't know the second address. I only have posted in this thread that i would provide escrow if a trade was initiated. repas-sventa now sent me a pm and i will send you the escrow address in some minutes.

3BTC exactly?

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1PxkRyHgAr5wvJoGZ7rtZJ7jYoNv4Fe5ya
Please ONLY send to an escrow address i sent you directly. Dont send to quotes the seller claims i wrote. Only if i send you the address directly its ensured the address is correct. I will attach a signature whose message contains the escrow address, signed with an old address of mine, i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation for a normal transaction, which means a transaction with coins coming from one address, and going to two addresses. That would be the target address and the source or a change address where the remaining coins are sent to. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

The payment of the bitcoins can be found and proved the fastest way through blockchain.info or automatically by email through bitcoinmonitor.net.

In case you are new to bitcoin trades on the forum or with escrows, please don't sit before the browser and click reload all the time. That is doing no one. Deals will take some hours, often days too. Some other escrows only log in once a day or even less than that.

Seller, whats the bitcoin address i should release the Bitcoins later to? Please send that info to escrow and buyer so that its easily proven i sent to the correct address.

Please buyer and seller make an arrangement when the Bitcoins should be released by me. So that everyone has the same thoughts about it.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify. Then you can proove fast if a signature, given by me or the seller, is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the one giving the signature.

Escrowfee is donation based... see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code from my avatar picture. Wink

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151031 This is the escrow address for the trade from repas-sventa, as the seller to iamrocking, as the buyer and the escrow address is 1PxkRyHgAr5wvJoGZ7rtZJ7jYoNv4Fe5ya
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMDAJDvtpZCeSwWH6hASoK1HKmTyb3BHl5M90Txq0yzXVu8n8VL9Veikpho7KqVskiia2uStR214sGW5g2pYnpA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

mobiletalk

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:06:59 PM

thanks
he replied in pm

Which proves iamrocking was given a fake address.
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

thanks
he replied in pm

3BTC exactly?

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1PxkRyHgAr5wvJoGZ7rtZJ7jYoNv4Fe5ya
Please ONLY send to an escrow address i sent you directly. Dont send to quotes the seller claims i wrote. Only if i send you the address directly its ensured the address is correct. I will attach a signature whose message contains the escrow address, signed with an old address of mine, i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation for a normal transaction, which means a transaction with coins coming from one address, and going to two addresses. That would be the target address and the source or a change address where the remaining coins are sent to. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

The payment of the bitcoins can be found and proved the fastest way through blockchain.info or automatically by email through bitcoinmonitor.net.

In case you are new to bitcoin trades on the forum or with escrows, please don't sit before the browser and click reload all the time. That is doing no one. Deals will take some hours, often days too. Some other escrows only log in once a day or even less than that.

Seller, whats the bitcoin address i should release the Bitcoins later to? Please send that info to escrow and buyer so that its easily proven i sent to the correct address.

Please buyer and seller make an arrangement when the Bitcoins should be released by me. So that everyone has the same thoughts about it.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify. Then you can proove fast if a signature, given by me or the seller, is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the one giving the signature.

Escrowfee is donation based... see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code from my avatar picture. Wink

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151031 This is the escrow address for the trade from repas-sventa, as the seller to iamrocking, as the buyer and the escrow address is 1PxkRyHgAr5wvJoGZ7rtZJ7jYoNv4Fe5ya
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMDAJDvtpZCeSwWH6hASoK1HKmTyb3BHl5M90Txq0yzXVu8n8VL9Veikpho7KqVskiia2uStR214sGW5g2pYnpA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

I have deposited btc to escrow
https://insight.bitpay.com/tx/11abb24da0e1fda9dca801fdf09abfeeeb33c93db61fe8a16428aa6e5907b953

Waiting for PM
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:17:29 PM

In case the buyer do not send me agreed amount of usd please return btc to:
16WuuYhtSmxtcJg91cu5Lx1bzL2LMKRhDu
(I have included .0001 miner fee so you dont need to pay from your own)
If btc prise will inrease and i the buyer will not respond i am leaving a right to cancel a trade
SebastianJu please confirm that you hold 3BTC for this trade
mobiletalk

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:24:50 PM

If btc prise will inrease and i the buyer will not respond i am leaving a right to cancel a trade
You can rest assured with your funds. It is safe. SebastianJu is truster escrows here.
It looks like this guy is offline.
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:26:49 PM

I would not be surpriaed if he was just fishing.
Anyway if he will not show up i could accept another offers. Lets say i will wait for this buyer for an hour or two and the we will see. Thanks for support guys. Seems to be a nice community
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

Ok, i noted down the refund address and changed buyer and seller since we always buy something with bitcoin here. We don't buy bitcoins. Tongue

repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:04:40 PM

Thanks.
Lets wait for that guy to show up. And we will see if he was serious about this trade
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:36:42 PM

I am still waiting for seller to pay 972usd to PM Member ID: 5754576
972usd is for 3BTC that is holded by escrow now.
I will be waiting 2h from now, if he will not reply i will ask for SebastianJu to return my coins.

Iamrocking, its your turn
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:45:42 PM

He was very active before fund deposited to escrow and quit the forum when that was done. He is simply a scammer who tried his luck.
It like an hour until i will ask for refund from escrow.
In that time maybe anyone else interested to sell some PM up to 3btc?
repas-sventa (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:42:13 PM

SebastianJu please refund my 3BTC to the addy i have had provided.
Seller DO NOT sent any payment.
The trade is cancelled.
Reason : seller hasnt showed up
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:25:22 AM

SebastianJu please refund my 3BTC to the addy i have had provided.
Seller DO NOT sent any payment.
The trade is cancelled.
Reason : seller hasnt showed up

If you had doubts over the legitimacy of the seller, you could have asked him to go first even for escrow. Please update whether you got your fund refunded.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: