Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have paypal need bitcoins  (Read 586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tuchomat (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:59:12 PM

I know my profile not looks very trusted and i know i am newbie and i know paypal can be reversed up to 180 days..

I did try www.virwox.com but they hold the coins for 48 hours but i need some now

So i need 25$ if anyone can help me please let me know

Again please dont spam my topic i know the paypal risk and newbie storys
tuchomat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:42:31 AM

Not need anymore Smiley

I used www.wesellcrypto.com i bought 150$

Fees are crazy high but it works, they need your id for verification but at least some quick solution for paypal!!!
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:47:39 AM

How much you got for 150$?
tuchomat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:52:43 AM

0.386391 for 145$ paypal
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:14:48 PM

Not need anymore Smiley

Fees are crazy high but it works, they need your id for verification but at least some quick solution for paypal!!!

So they are actually legit this site? I heard some mixed reviews how people were getting some transactions through but then some were not being sent and we're missing.

Did you do only one transaction or many smaller ones since I know they sell only up to $15 with first level verification.

Thanks!
tuchomat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:18:26 PM

Not need anymore Smiley

So they are actually legit this site? I heard some mixed reviews how people were getting some transactions through but then some were not being sent and we're missing.

Did you do only one transaction or many smaller ones since I know they sell only up to $15 with first level verification.

Thanks!

i am verified level 2

but now they are out of service atm look news on website Sad
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:36:10 PM

Not need anymore Smiley

Thanks!

i am verified level 2

but now they are out of service atm look news on website Sad

Well I guess you were very lucky then to get your transaction processed in time! I hope they will find a new bank soon!

Cheers!
tuchomat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

i hope so

they are very high on fees but they pay very quick it take only seconds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: