Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happen If Gambling was not introduced?  (Read 20682 times)
Echye

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:04:44 PM

If Gambling was not introduced then many people have to do the hard work for earning money.
Your sentence doesn't make any sence. People do the hard work and then loose it on gambling, none (except the house owners) makes earnings.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:38:44 PM

If Gambling was not introduced then many people have to do the hard work for earning money.

Yes but along with that many people would have slept peacefully without tension on How to increase my money tomorrow doing the same thing,, what if i loose and all kind of stuffs

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
healer

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:48:32 PM

Well, if gambling was not introduced .. nothing serious was there, just people would have been more happy but at the same time, nothing to relax the whole day's hard work.
zivone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:52:21 PM

Working hard is also gambling... for your health and other factors... Grin Grin Grin
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

Than I have no signature campaign than I really like :/ Oh well if there was no gambling in the world than a lot of people haven't lose there money.

But gambling is just human thing so yeah.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:18:35 PM

Working hard is also gambling... for your health and other factors... Grin Grin Grin

Working hard in something you like and give good earnings give immense pleasure and very good health. And have nothing to do with gambling which only ruin wealth, health, family and everything else important in life. Make exception only the case when you create addiction in both of cases. Because both cases need the same a doctor to be again safe.
HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:19:39 PM

A lot of addicts would be better off

But it's possible that they would probably find another addiction to spend their money on
zivone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:25:09 PM

Working hard in something you like and give good earnings give immense pleasure and very good health. And have nothing to do with gambling which only ruin wealth, health, family and everything else important in life. Make exception only the case when you create addiction in both of cases. Because both cases need the same a doctor to be again safe.

Now I'm thinking what kind of work will I really like that will give me all those good things esp. that immense pleasure...
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

If gambling was not introduced, you would either have been whiling away your leisure time or engaging yourself in doing something productive like; reading books or fulfilling your hobbies.

Why do I think so?
-- In my opinion, Gambling is a game, either played during one's leisure time to compensate for his boring day or played by some greedy punks, investing thousands of $$$ in order to win the Jackpot.

So, I would rather fulfill my hobbies than wasting my time, trying hard for my luck.

You may have a different perspective anyways. Wink

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:47:20 AM

But it's possible that they would probably find another addiction to spend their money on

Its true they would find other addictive things like drugs. So I would prefer spending your addiction in gambling rather than do drugs. You can earn money but you can't get your live back if you overdoses
Blithe

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:38:58 AM

Haha. Everything is a gamble. If you are only referring to bit coin then it does have its pros. Addiction or perseverance is a key to richness Grin. Cause even gambling is a hobby.

With money or none, we gamble everyday. The term might be different. But its the same.
KIMMY91

Activity: 154

Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:07:41 AM

U are rite, man..  People gonna work hard to get some money for their daily usage. And i think our life did not fun enough without gambling. At least we can some extra money from that.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:45:47 AM

U are rite, man..  People gonna work hard to get some money for their daily usage. And i think our life did not fun enough without gambling. At least we can some extra money from that.

You still have to work hard for your money either way? Winning a gamble is not as easy as it seems. There's a little bit of luck and a little bit of smart playing involved into it.

inget

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:51:00 AM

Many lives would have been saved. it's a shame it was invented. Although you can't blame gambling, it is the people whom are corrupt.
HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:16:17 PM

Its true they would find other addictive things like drugs. So I would prefer spending your addiction in gambling rather than do drugs. You can earn money but you can't get your live back if you overdoses

It's true, you can earn your money back. But what's the point if you're going to lose it again? Seems like an endless cycle to me.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:24:38 PM

Well if gambling was not introduced then somebody else will Tongue
If that guy doesn't introduce gambling then there's that guy who will introduce gambling
You see, gambling has been part of human lives from a simple coin toss to a complicated poker and roulette whether or not we use money or just play it for fun Smiley
Gambling has been a part of human since its beginning and can't be stopped Roll Eyes
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:56:59 PM

Well if gambling was not introduced then somebody else will Tongue
If that guy doesn't introduce gambling then there's that guy who will introduce gambling
You see, gambling has been part of human lives from a simple coin toss to a complicated poker and roulette whether or not we use money or just play it for fun Smiley
Gambling has been a part of human since its beginning and can't be stopped Roll Eyes

It's possible that that could have happened but you can't say for sure, it's all ifs here in this thread  Tongue

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:23:46 AM

Haha. Everything is a gamble. If you are only referring to bit coin then it does have its pros. Addiction or perseverance is a key to richness Grin. Cause even gambling is a hobby.

With money or none, we gamble everyday. The term might be different. But its the same.

Not always. Sometimes addiction will lead you into destruction too, too much on doing something without think of the future is a bad moreover gambling, you can't get profit everyday with just gambling. You need to do something else to increase your profit or may be cover your loss from gambling too
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:39:25 AM

in my opinion even with gambling or without gambling you need to work hard

if gambling was never introduced we will lost one of the most exciting adrenaline rush entertainment

put gambling just as entertainment activity its mean you only do it once in few months or years, dont put gambling as your main job

it is a very risky life you have, if you depends on gambling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:42:40 AM

If there was no gambling:

- No cards
- No dice
- No slot machines
- And other things.

Actually doesn't matter, because if you want to earn money or win money you need to work to get and to play  gambling so yeah.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: