Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbx 2 part auth qr-code/key?  (Read 392 times)
scottfree1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:46:09 PM

Tried setting up google 2 part auth for campbx, went through the setup process, scanned the qr-code, logged out tried to log back in.. denied. Looked in google auth and no campbx, so now I'm stuck, emailed them 24hrs and waiting, can't seem to find a way to the get the qr/key code, it seems like there should be a way to do this??
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:52:46 PM

Tried setting up google 2 part auth for campbx, went through the setup process, scanned the qr-code, logged out tried to log back in.. denied. Looked in google auth and no campbx, so now I'm stuck, emailed them 24hrs and waiting, can't seem to find a way to the get the qr/key code, it seems like there should be a way to do this??

What are you trying to achieve in here? The 2FA code is not working that's why you can't login? Huh
scottfree1 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:56:46 PM

Scanning the qr code did not work, so it is not in my list sites available for 2fa, so I'm try to figure out how to add  the site by hand, but can't find a way to do this..

Also tried "authy" it offers up coinbase as an option, but not campbx, maybe the is another auth manager that includes campbx?
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:29:33 PM

Scanning the qr code did not work, so it is not in my list sites available for 2fa, so I'm try to figure out how to add  the site by hand, but can't find a way to do this..

Also tried "authy" it offers up coinbase as an option, but not campbx, maybe the is another auth manager that includes campbx?

Question is, does the site enable/integrate 2fa via Google or Authy? You can't just add 2fa by hand; it should be integrated on-site.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:29:38 PM

Question is, does the site enable/integrate 2fa via Google or Authy? You can't just add 2fa by hand; it should be integrated on-site.
scottfree1 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:02:14 PM

They sure think they are, I would think they would show up as an option in google auth. based on my email, but maybe my def of "integrated" is out of date..
http://img.3ezy.net/a1/a_d2184fc0ae5e9_800.jpg
scottfree1 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:25:57 PM

I guess I'm gonna just have to wait it out, my goal is bitcoin to ach to my bank account. cex.io is currently holding my coin hostage with a $75 ach transfer fee, and that's your one and only withdrawal option $75.. don't like it? tough noogies.  Campbx charges $2 for a ach transfer, I guess I can hang on a little while for a $73 discount
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: