Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: user: btc_zen or ken_btc (big scammer)  (Read 422 times)
panteraroz2233 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:16:25 AM

For all users that want or are already dealing with zen_btc (btc_zen@yahoo.com), WATCH OUT!!!!! He is a scammer, will take your codes, load it, say that the payment was sent and give you a fake hash, but the payment will never reach your wallet. I gave this guy 2500 in ppmc (5x500). he gave me ok for all 5 codes, but never paid for it. Watch out, he will scam you at first occasion and you will never see the payment from him, ever. Just another scum bag.

you users : btc_zen or ken_btc this is funking scammer with credible stories (he say: i send the btc but is in pending and he send a fake hash transaction )

localbitcoins user: ken_btc

I don t have an interest to lie people i have one of you victim

Please be careful with 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:07:58 AM

can you share profile link to potential scammer and their exchange thread
and post some proofs
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:12:42 AM

can you share profile link to potential scammer and their exchange thread
and post some proofs

I don't think the guy has an account in here or maybe the guy is using a different name here.  It's his username in localbitcoin and I can't see anyone with a usernmae of either ken_btc or btc_ken.
Also OP you can file a proper scam accusation if you can provide a proof and also give the link of the users account in the local bitcoin.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:32:39 AM

The one on localbitcoins is not him. Btczen on localbitcoins got caught laundering last year so he doesn't traders much cause he doesn't have a Bitlicense. So yeah...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: