Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 10:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: user: btc_zen or ken_btc (big scammer)  (Read 431 times)
panteraroz2233 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:16:25 AM

For all users that want or are already dealing with zen_btc (btc_zen@yahoo.com), WATCH OUT!!!!! He is a scammer, will take your codes, load it, say that the payment was sent and give you a fake hash, but the payment will never reach your wallet. I gave this guy 2500 in ppmc (5x500). he gave me ok for all 5 codes, but never paid for it. Watch out, he will scam you at first occasion and you will never see the payment from him, ever. Just another scum bag.

you users : btc_zen or ken_btc this is funking scammer with credible stories (he say: i send the btc but is in pending and he send a fake hash transaction )

localbitcoins user: ken_btc

I don t have an interest to lie people i have one of you victim

Please be careful with 
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:07:58 AM

can you share profile link to potential scammer and their exchange thread
and post some proofs
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:12:42 AM

can you share profile link to potential scammer and their exchange thread
and post some proofs

I don't think the guy has an account in here or maybe the guy is using a different name here.  It's his username in localbitcoin and I can't see anyone with a usernmae of either ken_btc or btc_ken.
Also OP you can file a proper scam accusation if you can provide a proof and also give the link of the users account in the local bitcoin.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:32:39 AM

The one on localbitcoins is not him. Btczen on localbitcoins got caught laundering last year so he doesn't traders much cause he doesn't have a Bitlicense. So yeah...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: