Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $5 for free on ProductReportCard!  (Read 438 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:23:30 AM

You can get $5 for just joining!

What a good deal from @ProductReportCard

YOU CAN WITHDRAW AFTER 1 SURVEY!

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

In order to qualify for the $5 do i have to sign up on your link ? Just checked website doesn't look to genuine. Maybe $5 for all your details.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:36:04 AM

Is that a refferal? And you didnt say anything about how to get the $5.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:37:39 AM

In order to qualify for the $5 do i have to sign up on your link ? Just checked website doesn't look to genuine. Maybe $5 for all your details.

Yes you have to sign up on my link and it is working!

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:42:15 AM

How long is the survey and what are the questions ? Do you get paid in dollars or Bitcoin and how can you transfer the money out ?
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:56:44 AM

How long is the survey and what are the questions ? Do you get paid in dollars or Bitcoin and how can you transfer the money out ?

Survey is all your info  Tongue you can use fake info on fakenamegenerator like I did, and its Paypal and Amazon i believe, bitcoin coming soon!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:46:49 AM

you can put fake info tho!  Grin

mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:53:51 AM

How to get 5$ bro ?
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:26:18 PM

How to get 5$ bro ?

You have to register on the first page and then they send you $5 after you complete a paid survey!

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:08:21 PM

How to get 5$ bro ?

You have to register on the first page and then they send you $5 after you complete a paid survey!
This still sounds confusing, are you saying that they offer a welcome survey of $5 to everybody that join them or they will pay for  the survey + $5 welcome bonus.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:18:39 PM

How to get 5$ bro ?

This still sounds confusing, are you saying that they offer a welcome survey of $5 to everybody that join them or they will pay for  the survey + $5 welcome bonus.

Its $5 bonus after you complete first survey. Then after that you can cash out at $6 min

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:52:29 AM

How to get 5$ bro ?

Its $5 bonus after you complete first survey. Then after that you can cash out at $6 min
OK, minimum pay out is $6, meaning they pays $1 per survey, is there any geo restriction? when exactly will they send the money to my account and finally do they pay with bitcoin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: