Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:11:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience in using CLAM in BTC Blockchain network  (Read 520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:06:51 PM

Please share your experience in using CLAM altcoin through Blockchain  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AdamWhite

Activity: 607

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:11:12 PM

My experience: Heard about the blockchain digging, thought it was a cool idea.  Logged into an old blockchain.info wallet i hadn't used in months (empty) to get private keys. Imported into the CLAM wallet and dug 4.8 CLAM from a single address (main one.. none of the change addresses had CLAMS)

the 4.8 CLAMS are now worth 0.010416 BTC, but has been as high as 0.0624+

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:06:31 PM

My experience: Heard about the blockchain digging, thought it was a cool idea.  Logged into an old blockchain.info wallet i hadn't used in months (empty) to get private keys. Imported into the CLAM wallet and dug 4.8 CLAM from a single address (main one.. none of the change addresses had CLAMS)

Thanks for your reply.  Wink It is hard to get any information about CLAM   Cheesy

box0214

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:49:57 PM

--------------

is there a tutorial on how to claim your CLAM coins? and how do i get the keys exported out from Blockchain.info

AdamWhite

Activity: 607

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:53:09 PM

is there a tutorial on how to claim your CLAM coins? and how do i get the keys exported out from Blockchain.info

Sure, here's what i did:

click 'I Understand'

go to Export Unencrypted, select key format 'Bitcoin-QT', you should see yours keys

you can now open the Clam wallet and goto console, type: importprivkey your_key

Smiley
BitHappy24

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:18:11 AM

Sure, here's what i did:

click 'I Understand'

go to Export Unencrypted, select key format 'Bitcoin-QT', you should see yours keys

Smiley

Thanks this helped me as well
CoinThug

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:54:01 AM

Sure, here's what i did:

click 'I Understand'

Smiley

Thanks this helped me as well

This helped me also. Thank you for the doing it step for step.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.