Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ram Slam T20 Challenge  (Read 718 times)
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 02:37:04 PM

From today Ram Slam T20 is starting, so will be posting some of the information about the matches and their stats , if anyone wants they can also share their knowledge in this section

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 02:39:28 PM

2nd match

Titans v Dolphins at Centurion, Nov 1, 2015

Titans won the toss and chose to bowl first,

right now dolphins are in a good position and batting well. if they post good score then they have to defend it. and titan also have good battsman to bat. so this match is going to be very tight.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

I don't understand a damn thing about cricket, I keep trying but I never figure the game.
It will be interesting to see your thought about this, maybe it will help me.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:16:54 PM

2nd match

right now dolphins are in a good position and batting well. if they post good score then they have to defend it. and titan also have good battsman to bat. so this match is going to be very tight.

Thanks for starting this topic i have my bet on Titans, Dolphins played really nice in first innings and set nice total 179 runs is fighting score but i think Titans will chase this target.
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:28:25 PM

2nd match

Thanks for starting this topic i have my bet on Titans, Dolphins played really nice in first innings and set nice total 179 runs is fighting score but i think Titans will chase this target.

dolphin posted 179/4 and now titan are 17/1 in 2.3 overs they are bowling well, and as per my prediction titan will come close but they will lose the match.

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

There is another match is in action Cobras vs Lions, Cobras playing really super 44 runs scored in just 4 overs. Grin

most of the matches in Ram Slam series are won by first batting, so toss is very important for the match, and more over first match was short and it went very good, in this series when ever you get any team in low just pick the unfavrite team, 99% sure you will get that unfavrite team favrite odd so that you can book your bets on both side profit.

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:43:08 PM

There is another match is in action Cobras vs Lions, Cobras playing really super 44 runs scored in just 4 overs. Grin

most of the matches in Ram Slam series are won by first batting, so toss is very important for the match, and more over first match was short and it went very good, in this series when ever you get any team in low just pick the unfavrite team, 99% sure you will get that unfavrite team favrite odd so that you can book your bets on both side profit.

cobra 55/3 6.4 overs, continous 2 wickets and now both team are eaqual but still they have potential players to play , if they post above 160+ score then it will become more interesting game.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:55:00 PM

99% win chance is really great chance and it is like to have free money, i think t20 format is really hard to make prediction just 1 super over with big scores can change the whole match result, Titans is moving nice towards the target so let's see what happen there.
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:57:51 PM

2nd match

dolphin posted 179/4 and now titan are 17/1 in 2.3 overs they are bowling well, and as per my prediction titan will come close but they will lose the match.

backed 0.002bitcoins @4.2 odd on titans sensing some drama and good batting will come and may get the flip and if 1 or 2 overs gone good can see titan odds coming low

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:11:24 PM

titan has an awesome lineup. It top rder and middle order are perfect.. I think titan will win it.
Dolphin may also turn around as they have som exciting matches under their belt. But i think this time its TITANS

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:57:55 AM

first day of ram slam was very exciting with all three matches going till the end nail biting, first match very short and full of boundaries and that got tie but eleminator was very good,

now waiting for next matches.

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

next of Ram Slam T20 Challenge

Dolphins v Lions at Durban on Nov 4, 2015

till now the last three matches were full of drama, first game due to rain it only 6 6 overs and that too went tie and in one over elimentary - warriors won, second match dolphins won by 6 wickets, third match lion won by 7 wickets,

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:08:07 PM

their is three interesting match going on today, in lion vs titan , i think this match titan will lose from the good position, layed titan @8 odd, let us see what comes in the match.

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:31:37 PM

In last 3 yrs around 5-6 games played here by home team lions. They lost only once. 2 yrs ago ramslam against titan only. Titan got 158 n lions lost from strong position n low odds when bodi n azhar gone slow at end suspiciously. So nothing to b easy. Lions hv international spinners with them. Titans do hv stars but also batting not deep. All abt wkts here n lions will need some magical overs by spin to get quick wkts. Spin hold the key to make it a game or finish before 14-5 overs.

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:04:42 PM

today their were 3 games and only one was live and that game won one sided, balance two games which were not live after first inning low odd opposite team won it . in dolphins game after knights came favrite odd and dolphin after loosing first wicket kevin pieterson played a superb inning 100 and won the game of dolphins. in cape cobras vs warriors game both team came low odd so many times but at last cobra won the match.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: