Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One site for loans in bitcoin like warranty?  (Read 851 times)
megamixfede (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

I'm interested in build One site for loans in bitcoin like warranty? do you think that is a good idea? how can i do it? thank you beforehand for your answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:22:00 PM

Check out other sites like btcjam, bitlend etc.. and other sites before going out and framing the idea. Your idea is good btw  Smiley

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:06:01 PM

do you think that is a good idea? Yes
how can i do it? This goes beyond just looking at other established websites templates but you need to study their modus operandi and consider their security measures towards scams.
megamixfede (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:12:51 PM

Check out other sites like btcjam, bitlend etc.. and other sites before going out and framing the idea. Your idea is good btw  Smiley

i think that is a new idia a website for loans using the bitcoin like warranty,its a simple idia,  for exemplo if you need dollars, but you dont want to sale your bitcoins, you can put the bitcoins like warranty and get some dollars, later you can pay the loan with a interest and i give you back your bitcoins, how can i make a website for do it? thank you beforehand for your answers.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:43:17 PM

i think that is a new idia a website for loans using the bitcoin like warranty,its a simple idia,  for exemplo if you need dollars, but you dont want to sale your bitcoins, you can put the bitcoins like warranty and get some dollars, later you can pay the loan with a interest and i give you back your bitcoins, how can i make a website for do it? thank you beforehand for your answers.
It seems i understood you better now you are talking of a website where by bitcoin can stand as a collateral for loan, if that is the issue it might not work because bitcoin price is not stable.
megamixfede (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:07:36 PM

It seems i understood you better now you are talking of a website where by bitcoin can stand as a collateral for loan, if that is the issue it might not work because bitcoin price is not stable.

The loand is only by less the 50% percent of the bitcoins, i want do this business but i dont know you to build the website.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:52:03 AM

The loand is only by less the 50% percent of the bitcoins, i want do this business but i dont know you to build the website.
There are many people that can build you a very good website here just create the thread at the service section of this forum but btc prices are not predictable.

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:53:47 PM

That is cool idea but i think Bitcoin is still way to volatile for that. It would make possible to ppl scam you if price drop (or you scam ppl if price sky rocket), but when Bitcoin grows enough and reach enough of stability it could be very good addiction to bitcoin ecosystem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: