Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to BTC Exchanger  (Read 487 times)
Orhan1337 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:22:56 AM

Bitcompound is a website that allows you to purchase points via PayPal and allows you to use those points to unveil webpages that have games and offer the option to redeem optional bitcoin rewards.

The prices are as follows

$30 in PayPal will get you $25 in BTC rewards.
$60 in PayPal will get you $55 in BTC rewards.
$100 in PayPal will get you $93 in BTC rewards.

http://bitcompound.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

Selling btc for paypal is a risky service indeed. Good luck with your service. I may end up using this or something similar if I cannot find a way to buy bitcoins in my local area.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

You may be thinking in this way paypal will not detect transactions are for bitcoin purchase. But at some point paypal will start to review again all of your transaction and also how those points are being used, than they may froze your merchant account and also of your clients accounts. 

Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:27:20 AM

Are you the owner of the site Orhan? What did you do to avoid Paypal chargeback system and Paypal ToS? They are clear about Bitcoin related purchases, they don't offer buyer or seller protection.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:42:27 AM

Bitcompound is a website that allows you to purchase points via PayPal and allows you to use those points to unveil webpages that have games and offer the option to redeem optional bitcoin rewards.

The prices are as follows

$30 in PayPal will get you $25 in BTC rewards.
$60 in PayPal will get you $55 in BTC rewards.
$100 in PayPal will get you $93 in BTC rewards.

http://bitcompound.com/

The rates are pretty small dude Sad
Maybe considering raising it Wink
have anyone tried this website? is it legit?
I can always use the exchanger on this website but i wanted to try this one Roll Eyes
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

You may be thinking in this way paypal will not detect transactions are for bitcoin purchase. But at some point paypal will start to review again all of your transaction and also how those points are being used, than they may froze your merchant account and also of your clients accounts. 

I guess that he is doing this only to try and proven chargebacks. At least I suspect so. I don't know how successful this would be. Paypal customer service will have the last say, like in all cases.

About the ToS, maybe they are looking on the other side if you are not buying directly Bitcoin. Just like they do with Virwox. Again, I am just guessing. OP might choose to clarify this a bit further.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: