Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Bitcoin miners do you find trustworthy?
Nasty Mining - 0 (0%)
Zeta Bitcoin Mining - 0 (0%)
PureMining - 0 (0%)
ABM Mining Company - 1 (25%)
BFLS Mining and Sales - 0 (0%)
MMM Mining Investment - 0 (0%)
ASICMINER - 0 (0%)
Gigamining - 1 (25%)
Bitcorp Mining Company - 0 (0%)
Puremining - 1 (25%)
Other ( Post in thread about them! ) - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Bitcoin miners do you find trustworthy?  (Read 775 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 11:52:24 AM

So you've found this site, researched Bitcoin and realised that like me you've probably got too crappy a computer to do mining with on your own so you had a look at the securities section and found several Bitcoin mining companies that could do the work for you if you purchased a few bitcoins with conventional money and they all offer attractive interest or dividends. There's just one problem, there's quite a number of them! Not only that because of the anonymous nature of Bitcoin it's difficult to figure out who to trust! Especially without a lot of information!

I'm making this poll in the hopes we can figure out who the Bitcoin community generally trusts the most to generate Bitcoins for them, I've looked at the major ones I could find but if I've missed any others people like then select the 'other' option and tell everyone about them. We need to make Bitcoin more friendly to new people and for that much more information is needed, I'm jumping up and down from excitement at the thought of 4% interest rates which I've seen a couple of these mining companies offer but other than the stuff they advertise I know nothing about them so I'm cautious about making a real move.

Lets have a discussion about these guys, damn I love deflationary currencies.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 10:26:47 AM

Bumping because I think this needs more attention.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 03:42:26 PM

Can we have some more opinions on these miners guys? Smiley
BTCscammerQuote

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 06:45:17 PM

At the moment not one of them.  Just have a look in their respective threads.
Lots of un-happy customers. Be informed and decide.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3286

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 07:09:13 PM

The economics and risks of mining are complex. It is not an sector in which newbies should be investing a lot of time and money (unfortunately).

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: