Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinNews.com Product reviewers  (Read 1107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HELP.org (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 01:58:15 AM

CoinNews.com is a brand new site and has no articles, traffic or income yet. I would like to see if it is feasible to have a much wider range of authors than what you see at most news sites. As a first step I would like to focus on product reviews.

Looking for people to write product/service reviews. The reviews should be balanced and should not be just a news release or some complaint. If you are interested in writing a review leave a message at http://mail.help.org/ (I don't generally read messages sent through here)

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:48:39 AM

This is a great idea though people that write product reviews will definitely be expecting something in return and since your website is new i will advise you to let the reviewers/writers understand whether they are writing for free, tips or postponed payment.

HELP.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 08:38:19 PM

This is a great idea though people that write product reviews will definitely be expecting something in return and since your website is new i will advise you to let the reviewers/writers understand whether they are writing for free, tips or postponed payment.

Yes I am paying for the articles.  I will make specific arrangements when people contact me but generally I will break it up into small jobs and pay when it is completed.  I can pay in Bitcoin or Paypal or some combination thereof.   

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 11:04:48 PM

I like the idea of your site and good domain name! - Bookmarked

Product reviews? You mean things like miners, hardware wallets etc?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
HELP.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 05:22:18 AM

I like the idea of your site and good domain name! - Bookmarked

Product reviews? You mean things like miners, hardware wallets etc?

Yes, any of those things.  Any kind of service, web site, etc.  Companies are going out paying for news releases, etc. and this will be a good way to get their product listed free. 

I put up a review of coinbase.  it explains what their service and hits some important points that new users would want to know.  Now that I put something up I will be getting back to the people who contacted me.   

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:24:42 AM

Will you be buying/procuring the hardware in some way or another for the reviewer?  I would be happy to help you do whatever review of hardware that you may want, but you will have to either have the manufacturer send me the unit or you send me the unit for review.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:01:16 AM

Domain name is looks to the point, I like it, and I think it will attract people who want to search about cryptocoin news, so the review is anything related cryptocurrency?
how much the rate for review job?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

You might want to be a little more specific about what kind of reviews you want.
Looking for reviews on physical products or services? Any product/service categories that you want to avoid (i.e. gambling, adult content, etc)?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:38:59 PM

Yes I am paying for the articles.  I will make specific arrangements when people contact me but generally I will break it up into small jobs and pay when it is completed.  I can pay in Bitcoin or Paypal or some combination thereof.   

hm, paying for reviews i think that is not good idea, on this way you make a "fake" information
writers you will give any reviews which you want, but is not always try.
Like member DebitMe says, to write real product reviews he need to have a real product unit to use, and after that to write about him
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀