Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: November is looking promising - up $20 for 1st day of the month  (Read 1546 times)
mixan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:58:32 AM

I looked at the price this morning nothing changed from last night  Cry
Still a dismal $314 when it was $325 just a couple days before on the crazy train ride going up and up and away  Grin
So after my sugar induced coma lifted from the night before of gorging on the left over candy, (Mini mars bars are great  Wink ) I thought to look at the price before going to bed.
Low and behold it is $331.3 as of this posting on bitfinex. The other exchanges still show 329.5 but I trust bitfinex because the others are slower from my bit-ticker watching for the past 5 months.

This is a great start of the month for bitcoiners who have held on to their investments.

We have had threads for October when this hell on the tracks burning locomotive started last week of that month, so lets start pumping up November as the month that will make us or break us. It all depends on this month if we will have a stellar end of this pretty bad year for our beloved coin.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:01:21 AM

$20 after a big dip

let's see how things will go in the first week
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:34:19 AM

There where predictions that bitcoin will hit $2000 by the end of this year.
At least we're seeing a rising trend $20 is not much tho.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:37:11 AM

Coindesk has it presently set at 330.20
Based on the trend over the last month showing no real signs of stopping it may be a promising month up ahead for miners, bitcoin holders and the ecosystem with the press attention.

bithasher

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:07:51 AM

Based on the trend over the last month showing no real signs of stopping it may be a promising month up ahead for miners, bitcoin holders and the ecosystem with the press attention.

Now we are so close to hit $350 in coming days i think will cross this milestone by tomorrow as like it is going higher after little correction and i am sure this time $350 is not a big target to cross this. Wink
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:13:16 AM

Now we are so close to hit $350 in coming days i think will cross this milestone by tomorrow as like it is going higher after little correction and i am sure this time $350 is not a big target to cross this. Wink

Hopefully is going to the moon and we are going to the right direction now it is crossed $334 i think so we will hit $350 by tomorrow. Grin
EternalWingsofGod

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:19:56 AM

I haven't checked recently but I presume that the next testing point is roughly the 360 range it threaded back in 2014, once it passes or shores up a stable support at that range it will hit the target 400 then 420 which in my opinion is more interesting because its a very stubborn range for Bitcoin to tread past as breaking it and hitting $450 enters the next target range. The duration of how long it may take is the question, pattern wise its been around a full year of declining prices, now with the pattern in reverse the pace might follow a similar pattern over the next year which does sync up with halving in 9 months and 2 weeks coincidentally.

On the two year chart it looks like we are getting there, out of that price range of 197-284 and entering into the second range of 297 to 404 USD the next level after that using blockchains price history is the trading range from 447 to 650 with a few bumps we passed the most important resistance point and have a good probality to hit at least to $400 for a period.

pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

Hopefully is going to the moon and we are going to the right direction now it is crossed $334 i think so we will hit $350 by tomorrow. Grin

We all like to see bitcoin going to the moon but don't you think tomorrow is a little early for this?  Wink
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:31:41 AM

I haven't checked recently but I presume that the next testing point is roughly the 360 range it threaded back in 2014, once it passes or shores up a stable support at that range it will hit the target 400 then 420 which in my opinion is more interesting because its a very stubborn range for Bitcoin to tread past as breaking it and hitting $450 enters the next target range. The duration of how long it may take is the question, pattern wise its been around a full year of declining prices, now with the pattern in reverse the pace might follow a similar pattern over the next year which does sync up with halving in 9 months and 2 weeks coincidentally.

On the two year chart it looks like we are getting there, out of that price range of 197-284 and entering into the second range of 297 to 404 USD the next level after that using blockchains price history is the trading range from 447 to 650 with a few bumps we passed the most important resistance point and have a good probality to hit at least to $400 for a period.

Totally agreed now we have more good chance to get price $400 within this week, i think next phase will happen into Pre Christmas before this day will reach there $500-$650.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:20:22 AM

Smells a bit like 2013 in here. Grin
We are very stable the last few days and around 309-310 we showed lots of resistence. Now the new week has started and I expect at least $350 until coming sunday.Everything above that I will appreciate and accept with pleasure. Smiley
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:23:25 AM

Smells a bit like 2013 in here. Grin
We are very stable the last few days and around 309-310 we showed lots of resistence. Now the new week has started and I expect at least $350 until coming sunday.Everything above that I will appreciate and accept with pleasure. Smiley

Yeah it seems more like that golden era and we moving to the great phase, this time price is moving with so much support and the first day of the week is looking very promising with good sign to reach $350.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:27:34 AM

Remember remember the bull ride or November.

Lets all cross fingers and hope for the best this month!

Seems like the train has only just started rolling.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:46:18 AM

yesterday the bitcoin price still around $313-$316 but i just saw it now reach to $335 and we are pretty close to hit $340 today Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:08:05 AM

Anything that isn't the total boredom of most of this year is welcome. No idea whether there'll be a proper spurt but it's a good sign that one day there will be.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:48:46 PM

Alas, finally something for us to look forward to with full optimism. The price has been lingering at the bottom level for too long and it's only fair that right now, things are finally changing for the better. I expect with the halving which is going to take place mid of next year, we should see more similar rallies like this giving us hope.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:54:50 PM

yesterday the bitcoin price still around $313-$316 but i just saw it now reach to $335 and we are pretty close to hit $340 today Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We aren't , it reached the same thing (335$ or something close it ) few days ago as-well however it dropped after a while to ~315-320$ , the manipulation level seems so high if you ask me , price is dropping and rising just like that like if millions of dollars are getting bought/sold fast and not multiple persons buying small amounts .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

I would consider November a challenge month.
The price can really reach to the moon if the trend continues.
I really hope that today the price will reach $345 up to $350.
newbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:32:19 PM

If the slow rise trend continues, the bitcoin price could reach $400 by the end of the year. The recent consolidation is very important.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:47:38 PM

I guess price will fluctate around 350 and will go down. But not much.
I may be wrong or pessimist but this is my opinion.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:52:03 PM

november 2015 as november 2013?
why not?

Fasten your seat belts... Up we go.
The market seems really interested atm

███████████████████████████