Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HiB Android #4 .2 BTC & up, Support the "Please accept bitcoin!" name!  (Read 1167 times)
Garrett Burgwardt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 04:30:26 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2012, 04:53:33 PM by Garrett Burgwardt

Hi all, it wasn't clear because it's in another post, but I'm willing to do HIB pass throughs for .2 BTC and up, whatever you want.

The reason for this is twofold. #1, I can use part of that to get a code for you and not screw them over on CC fees, and #2 I can use the rest to fund the payment I made and keep "Please accept bitcoin!" higher on the donators list.

PM me and we'll work out the details

Garrett B
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 05:56:31 PM

I guess i'm late, it ended already.
Have you bought some extra codes?
tjohej

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:30:20 PM

I just want to let you know that personally I don't aim to try to get highest on some donator's list. If Humble Bundle inc doesn't want(they complain about "legally dubious" and are with EFF's standpoint) my Bitcoins I'll give them to the developers of games I liked for each bundle. Humble Bundle inc. gets my 0.01 USD. AA one of the Eufloria(who's now busy with porting it to Android) devs showed interest in trying Bitcoin out, and recently I'm contacting the devs of Cave Story+.

Though if you really want to try to get highest on Humble Bundle Inc's donators list I wish you the best of luck!  Cool

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: