Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz (official & NOT self-moderated) - The mobile crypto currency  (Read 1165 times)
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 02:42:17 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 05:25:57 PM by SreleFromMangoCoinz

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WePromoteCrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:43:31 PM

Reading

This is an older coin if I'm not mistaken?
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:00:18 PM

Reading

It is a fresh announcement for a coin which is finally out of Beta. Watch this space as the price is good and the future is going to be shiney.

To peel or not to peel.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

Reading

Hey WePromoteCrypto,

It's been around the block a bit.
Basically this is a copy of the previous announcement thread that we've posted. It was suggested to us to make it a self-moderated thread (but we didn't remove any posts) but some users didn't like it.
So this is the same thread, but just without the self-moderated part.

What we want from this thread is to have a collection of ideas on it.
What we mean about that is that people can come and post an idea about where MangoCoinz should go into the future.
These ideas can be like going P2P (decentralized), making market places that accept MangoCoinz, faucets etc...
And after we read the idea, and give it some thought, we'll reply to that idea with our two cents.
Then if the idea is really good, and people like it, we'll do it.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:05:16 PM

Reading

Imagine you can walk down your street to the shop and then press a button on your phone to get paid money into your paypal account. Its amazing getting paid for doing your normal activity. It really is a massively brilliant coin and a great concept. The future is paved with gold with this coin and with the plans the dev team have up their sleeve makes it a good time to be mining them trust me Smiley

I have found this to be one of the most innovative alt coins out there. Its so simple and gives everyone opportunity into the crypto world. I even got my kids into it mining away on their phones.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sweetiepie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:08:11 PM

ohh yeee is the app out of beta now? I will get my old account started and get mining again.

do you have a Refferal incentive yet?

good news and I am going to buy some what exchanges usecryptos still?

Fantastic news
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:12:12 PM

Guys I think getting a decent referral fee that works is absolute key. That way you will be getting people to do your work. its a no brainer DEVS and will really boost the coin.

Not to the extent of MLM but you could take a few tips from it as your not asking anyone to part with cash by getting into the app are you. the opportunities with referral and a crypto are huge so be the first to get on it.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

Great to see, hopefully less negatively and trolling.  

One thing, some users in chat are reporting problems withdrawing from usecryptos Undecided may just be a temporarily thing but can the devs look into that?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

good news and I am going to buy some what exchanges usecryptos still?

Fantastic news

banx.io is the other exchange that added mangocoinz.   Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 05:00:20 PM

One thing, some users in chat are reporting problems withdrawing from usecryptos Undecided may just be a temporarily thing but can the devs look into that?

Hey digit,

I've just checked, and I can't see nothing wrong. Maybe useCryptos is doing some maintenance.
Hopefully, they'll be back soon.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

Reading

Imagine you can walk down your street to the shop and then press a button on your phone to get paid money into your paypal account. Its amazing getting paid for doing your normal activity. It really is a massively brilliant coin and a great concept. The future is paved with gold with this coin and with the plans the dev team have up their sleeve makes it a good time to be mining them trust me Smiley

I have found this to be one of the most innovative alt coins out there. Its so simple and gives everyone opportunity into the crypto world. I even got my kids into it mining away on their phones.

I'm glad you are so enthusiastic about this project. I would like to know why though... looking beyond the fact that anyone can make a few "coins" running, shaking, etc.

If my estimations are close to correct, there are now probably less than 500 active accounts. That is not a lot, so it would take quite a few years to get the 17 million Mangos (roughly), fully distributed, but do you know how many would be needed to have that done in less than ONE year? 5,000 to 7,000 active accounts. Imagine that can be achieved -not a huge success, mind you, just 5,000-7,000 accounts... it could easily reach much bigger numbers which would shorten the distribution time exponentially... THEN WHAT?

I would very much appreciate your vision. If any. Thanks!
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:07:22 AM

Reading

I'm glad you are so enthusiastic about this project. I would like to know why though... looking beyond the fact that anyone can make a few "coins" running, shaking, etc.

If my estimations are close to correct, there are now probably less than 500 active accounts. That is not a lot, so it would take quite a few years to get the 17 million Mangos (roughly), fully distributed, but do you know how many would be needed to have that done in less than ONE year? 5,000 to 7,000 active accounts. Imagine that can be achieved -not a huge success, mind you, just 5,000-7,000 accounts... it could easily reach much bigger numbers which would shorten the distribution time exponentially... THEN WHAT?

I would very much appreciate your vision. If any. Thanks!

It will take more then 10 years to mine all those coins. And just like in the beginning.. the difficulty will increase en the limit will also. So I think it will take 10+ years to mine all mangos Smiley

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 05:25:46 PM

Hey everybody,

The new version of the OP for MangoCoinz is on the old announcement thread.
Please go there (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902788.new#new) for posting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: