Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else not that happy that the price is going up?  (Read 1162 times)
neurotypical (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:34:36 PM

Honestly I would love for the price to not go above 3xx. Im still not happy with my stack, so every month with this low and stable price has been a blessing and so has been for any long term holder. Being able to buy 1 BTC without going bankrupt is such a massive gift for the average guy with an average salary. Been stacking as much as I could, not wasting a single $ on anything that wasn't a priority (and the sig campaign was also a small but nice help in building my stack). I would love more time to get my BTC stack to double figures before it becomes impossible to buy 1 BTC in a reasonable amount of time without being rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:56:50 PM

I felt the exact same way in late 2012 early 2013. Did not built the BTC stack I wanted only to see the price get away. Still was never able to reach my BTC stack, but did hit my $ investment amount. Now am comfortable watching the price rise. This run feels exactly like the start of the previous runs.
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:03:21 PM

Honey badger doesn't give a shit. Enjoy the ride with what you have, sell high and rebuy low.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:04:35 PM

People who lose the chance to buy bitcoins at low price.
And those who sold their bitcoin for few dollars, these people i think are not happy.
Personally i am happy when i see green color on the charts.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:05:02 PM

I think we would all like more. But the simple fact is we've had almost a whole year to accumulate. I'm happy with my stack, but if we went back down for a little while longer I certainly wouldnt complain as that would allow me to continue accumulating.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:14:56 PM

Honestly I would love for the price to not go above 3xx. Im still not happy with my stack, so every month with this low and stable price has been a blessing and so has been for any long term holder. Being able to buy 1 BTC without going bankrupt is such a massive gift for the average guy with an average salary. Been stacking as much as I could, not wasting a single $ on anything that wasn't a priority (and the sig campaign was also a small but nice help in building my stack). I would love more time to get my BTC stack to double figures before it becomes impossible to buy 1 BTC in a reasonable amount of time without being rich.

No, I have waited 2 years and the price is STILL low, I want it to go up and I would love to see another bubble ASAP.

Also, what do you mean buying 1 BTC will make you bankrupt for the average guy/salary? I have over 50 BTC and I'm an average guy with average salary

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 05:40:04 PM

For me im happy that the price still going up. I know we are  all expecting a better price for bitcoin so patience is good way to be rich...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:54:23 PM

Everyone wants to keep on stacking large numbers but if it's to actually justify your investment it has to rise. Be joyous that the opportunity was available for as long as it has been. It may come back. Who knows?
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

I feel exactly like you do.

I swear if BTC price decreases (say, $220) again I'll buy hell of a lot more BTCs, so I'll be set, and then I'll watch and enjoy as BTC goes to the moon (and I believe it DOES).  Wink
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:10:05 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 11:42:47 PM by Meuh6879

Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold !
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:12:26 PM

If you bought your bitcoin at 1,000 then you are not still happy.
Personally i am happy and i don't know why people should not be.
If something is rising we should be happy and don't want to like the opposite to a coin.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:16:02 PM

I feel exactly like you do.

I swear if BTC price decreases (say, $220) again I'll buy hell of a lot more BTCs, so I'll be set, and then I'll watch and enjoy as BTC goes to the moon (and I believe it DOES).  Wink

And if it would ever reach that price again, you wouldn't be buying "because it is very likely to go even lower".

People are just greedy and want more for less, buy once they have a lot, they want to part of it for more, not less.

Just realize the perfect buy points are gone and stock up what you can.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:06:44 PM

if you don't have bitcoins yet, and price rises then yes you could be sad

but who said that you have to buy full bitcoin? you can buy like 0,7 at first and sell when price rises so  you can buy even more later and repeat this, and in no time you will have full bitcoin and maybe even more
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:38:02 PM

You probably will never be happy that the price is going up.
Whenever your target bitcoin stash is reached, you will feel like adding more to it.  Grin
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:38:10 PM

Everyone is waiting for the price to come up but its gradually going up in the weeks to come so i think some are happy and some are eager and cant wait for a real big price hike.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:30:06 PM

If you bought your bitcoin at 1,000 then you are not still happy.
Personally i am happy and i don't know why people should not be.
If something is rising we should be happy and don't want to like the opposite to a coin.

Indeed, its just a positive thing why should people be mad about the price go up, they will make profit because of it.
Its also just a matter of time and I do not think people will be mad about it, it would be stupid in my opinion.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:14:34 PM

yeah only people like you, people that wants to buy bitcoins now could be sad because of price,

but others, like me, that have bitcoins now,a re happy of course, because high price means we will have more, but it also means that bitcoin will be more and more popular

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

well if you want to buy bitcoins now and price still rises, you don't have to buy full bitcoin at once, you can buy 0,5 of bitcoin, and you can sell it when it'll be expensive so you will make money for next price fall and repeat, everyone should be happy for price rises
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

So you are just being disappointed that you didn't catch bitcoin train earlier when it tickets were much cheaper. I guess it is to be expected.
Now it is not the time for being salty about it, early adoption days are over, we are now entering in consumer stage of bitcoin, so unfortunately price of BTC gonna be problem for some people.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

I pay back my members...
if the BTC price is stable it is ok
if it goes up...no problem...
if it goes down:
then my payout are less interesting for my members...
but for me it does not matter much...

I would prefer more stability...always arround $400 would be nice for me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: