Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin2's Chain of Conflict First Person Shooter is back in production.  (Read 3265 times)
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:14:27 PM

Ok got some more updates.. textured the counter top, gonna do the other cabinet the same way.

what do u guys think?

Don't forget we have crowdfunding going on as well as crowd support.

Crowd Support
-This is Free, just share on your social media with your friends, it increases awareness of the project.

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding
-Help support Chain of Conflict by donating to fund the project, optional but appreiciated and every bit helps.

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

Wait a sec, so the things that i noticed white were because you didn't applied the color yet? for a sec during the first record test i thinked to some problem with my graphic card, oh just to be sure, is the sign that points to the village gliched or not? i noticed that it gliched pretty well...

no its no glitch, its like that because i have lighting turned down by alot

I see, anyway i hope you fix that as soon as possible and in the meanwhile today i will do the second record test with bandicam and fraps (fraps is only for the framerate in this case, not the actual recording)

I agree With King. You meed to turn the quality down some. On my PC I got the 5450 and it works much better at the lower settings. Capturing is always going to be a issue. you are trying to process the game and capture at the same time, so its going to take a hit on frame rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:17:16 PM

He is right about using fraps though, it can improve the framerate.. ive used it on minecraft before running some of the heavier mods

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:12:08 AM

Something I threw together for the game. It has a spot already, more on this tomorrow.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:34:56 PM

Ad Spaces for businesses and other coins to advertise, alot of eyes will likely see these.
I have the wrong image in this screenshot, its just an example though for now.

Pricing is as follows:

Small Spots (ex. Papers laying around):            .005 BTC for initial placement
Medium spots (ex. Signs in the stores/Posters): .01 BTC for initial placement
Large Spots (ex. Building Murals/Billboards):      .03 BTC for initial placement
+
Monthly Fees:                                                   .01 BTC per month

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:38:42 PM

Ad Spaces for businesses and other coins to advertise, alot of eyes will likely see these.

Pricing is as follows:

Small Spots (ex. Papers laying around):            .005 BTC for initial placement
Large Spots (ex. Building Murals/Billboards):      .03 BTC for initial placement
+
Monthly Fees:                                                   .01 BTC per month

When anyway is the ETA for the next build? Because if you start making this thing means that there will be at least 1 build each month and most likely there will be a way some users will record the old version only because likes a specific ad or similar...

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:15:30 PM

Pricing is as follows:

+

When anyway is the ETA for the next build? Because if you start making this thing means that there will be at least 1 build each month and most likely there will be a way some users will record the old version only because likes a specific ad or similar...

Next build is due in a week, im going ahead and pushing them out as I work on it, want people to see were really doing this.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:19:28 PM

Pricing is as follows:

+

Next build is due in a week, im going ahead and pushing them out as I work on it, want people to see were really doing this.

Then i suppose that the only changes are the new textures and nothing else right?

P.s. can you please add some kind of key that blocks the 2 counters? when i tried the game i got problems with one of those because there wasn't anything to get it down

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:41:41 PM

Pricing is as follows:

Small Spots (ex. Papers laying around):            .005 BTC for initial placement
Large Spots (ex. Building Murals/Billboards):      .03 BTC for initial placement
+
Monthly Fees:                                                   .01 BTC per month

Then i suppose that the only changes are the new textures and nothing else right?

P.s. can you please add some kind of key that blocks the 2 counters? when i tried the game i got problems with one of those because there wasn't anything to get it down

What do you mean by blocking them? They could already be fixed in the current version im working with, not sure. Can you be more specific with a screenshot or something.

By next week when I release the new version, there should be a roof over top, the cash registers are new from the last version, i did alot of work on the counter they sit on as well. Should also have a front on the building as well, and gas pumps done. Also gonna create a paved area in front.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

Pricing is as follows:

+

What do you mean by blocking them? They could already be fixed in the current version im working with, not sure. Can you be more specific with a screenshot or something.

I mean to calm them down, i found only items that lowered one of the 2 counter (Thirst) but anything to lower the hungry status

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:24:25 AM

Yeah i can throw some apples in there, I didnt know what you meant at first, lol. Eventually I am gonna scatter that stuff out randomly, but for the moment I keep it all bunched together so people dont have trouble finding it. Meant to put the apples in there on the shelf next to the canteens but forgot to during the rush to push out a build.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:13:23 AM

Yeah i can throw some apples in there, I didnt know what you meant at first, lol. Eventually I am gonna scatter that stuff out randomly, but for the moment I keep it all bunched together so people dont have trouble finding it. Meant to put the apples in there on the shelf next to the canteens but forgot to during the rush to push out a build.

great game arbin, great game. why you didn't made a hotfix then? because nobody let you notice that serious problem or what?

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:20:53 AM

great game arbin, great game. why you didn't made a hotfix then? because nobody let you notice that serious problem or what?

Well yeah no one told me, that and by the time i noticed, 2 days ago actually, i just left it like it is for now, there is a building in the village if you make it there that has ammo, weapons and the apples along with med packs and canteens, its possible to get there before your player starves to death, lol

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:25:03 AM

Well yeah no one told me, that and by the time i noticed, 2 days ago actually, i just left it like it is for now, there is a building in the village if you make it there that has ammo, weapons and the apples along with med packs and canteens, its possible to get there before your player starves to death, lol

well i tried to reach it but the problem was the amount of enemy in the road that made me stay in one position and try to kill them from a long distance....

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:03:05 AM

well i tried to reach it but the problem was the amount of enemy in the road that made me stay in one position and try to kill them from a long distance....

constantly move.. u should see how i play, im like a maniac lol.. all i take is a pistol

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:08:26 AM

constantly move.. u should see how i play, im like a maniac lol.. all i take is a pistol

anyway talking about weapons that are in the game, why i can't take the one that doesn't look like an human weapon? another bug not fixed before the last build?

anyway try to implement some kind of inventory so some apples can be taken with the player instead that had to run back to the village or the shop

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:21:43 AM

anyway talking about weapons that are in the game, why i can't take the one that doesn't look like an human weapon? another bug not fixed before the last build?

anyway try to implement some kind of inventory so some apples can be taken with the player instead that had to run back to the village or the shop

not being able to pick up the alien weapon wasn't a bug, i just havent decided whether to make them usable or not, the alien weapons are rather powerful compared to the normal ones.

I'll see what I can do about an inventory system, I'm still learning the UI functions, menu's were never my strong suit, but I have a guy that can look into it for me.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:34:56 AM

Ok, some news on my personal life atm and how it affects the game. Due to circumstances I can't control atm, I have to go to Florida to help my grandma settle in for the winter. I will only be gone until the week after next sometime. I will be uploading everything I have done so far to its repository on the web, and will be leaving ChadCrypto with instructions to build and release it on Wednesday of this week. If its not released by then I will download a copy myself to my laptop(isn't much good for anything, lol) and grab a copy of unity to build and release it. This is unexpected and I will be leaving tomorrow night, I'll do what I can tonight to speed up the models progress, but it will likely be in the state it was in from the screenshots I've shown so far. 

@MbccompanyX: I will scatter some health items around the path for you to the village so u are able to record your video with the next demo, just be aware the game wont be that easy on the one after that. This is just for you, lol.

World without fiats!
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:39:37 AM

Ok, some news on my personal life atm and how it affects the game. Due to circumstances I can't control atm, I have to go to Florida to help my grandma settle in for the winter. I will only be gone until the week after next sometime. I will be uploading everything I have done so far to its repository on the web, and will be leaving ChadCrypto with instructions to build and release it on Wednesday of this week. If its not released by then I will download a copy myself to my laptop(isn't much good for anything, lol) and grab a copy of unity to build and release it. This is unexpected and I will be leaving tomorrow night, I'll do what I can tonight to speed up the models progress, but it will likely be in the state it was in from the screenshots I've shown so far. 

@MbccompanyX: I will scatter some health items around the path for you to the village so u are able to record your video with the next demo, just be aware the game wont be that easy on the one after that. This is just for you, lol.

I will do my best to keep the Coin2 Ship sailing and afloat on the seas of the crypto world! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! Matey!

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:59:36 PM

Hey all, Got something for you all! Since KingArbinV is gone for awhile. He left me in charge of putting out a new demo build for Chain of Conflict. He walked me through Unity a bit. I added some things.
Also scattered some apples, water bottles, and med packs through out the map on your way to the Village. Try it out. Below is the links to Win, Mac and Linux versions. They  will work on 32 and 64 bit systems.

Have Fun and let me know what you think. 

Chain Of Conflict v.017

Linux
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlphaLinux_v017.tar

Win
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_PC_v017.rar

Mac
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_v017.app.zip
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:06:01 PM

Hey all, Got something for you all! Since KingArbinV is gone for awhile. He left me in charge of putting out a new demo build for Chain of Conflict. He walked me through Unity a bit. I added some things.
Also scattered some apples, water bottles, and med packs through out the map on your way to the Village. Try it out. Below is the links to Win, Mac and Linux versions. They  will work on 32 and 64 bit systems.

Have Fun and let me know what you think. 

Chain Of Conflict v.017

Linux
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlphaLinux_v017.tar

Win
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_PC_v017.rar

Mac
http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_v017.app.zip

Thanks Chad, Im only able to keep up for the moment by social media and checking posts on here, but I will check in from time to time until I get back home.

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: