Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 07:02:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I created my Armory Wallet on a connected computer  (Read 424 times)
DanoRoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

I am brand new to the world of bitcoin and have never seen a digital wallet until today.  I installed Armory on a computer that is always connected. Is that insecure?  Have I already screwed up, or can I install it again on an offline machine. I do now understand the process of transferring keys from the offline rig to the online rig.  Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use Armory wallet?  Thank you for any help you can offer.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 01:36:36 AM

I am brand new to the world of bitcoin and have never seen a digital wallet until today.  I installed Armory on a computer that is always connected. Is that insecure?  Have I already screwed up, or can I install it again on an offline machine. I do now understand the process of transferring keys from the offline rig to the online rig.  Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use Armory wallet?  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Take a look at the Armory cold storage tutorial.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.