Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB BTC via paypal or other sources  (Read 908 times)
tsvekric (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:48:04 PM

So I'm tired of waiting for Dwolla to validate (I created the account when it was 11USD to the BTC....) and I want to try a paypal exchange with a trusted seller, but bcm doesn't accept paypal anymore...
I have a verified account, but If you're afraid of chargebacks I could work out something else out, like an amazon purchase or something (have a prime account).

I also offered in another thread a What.CD invite for btc (pm me an offer, not looking for much)

I would like to buy 5-8BTC at market value.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 06:55:14 PM

Yeah it sucks pal I know. I'm waiting for dwolla to approve fees going to Mt.Gox. I did manage to find a EXTREMELY Trustworthy person, and we exchanged my cash for his via skype. That is going to be extremely rare now, but I just say wait it out.

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
tsvekric (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:40:55 PM

I'm still waiting for my funds to go from my bank to Dwolla and its been days... (does this have to happen during business hours?)
Is Dwolla always this slow or just initially?

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 07:47:10 PM

Let's just say they had an "Influx" in business. They may be just overwhelmed. Give it time.

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: