Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:37:04 PM

Stupid dumpers spreading negative views about the Voxels. What are the reasons of their anger? They blame the team of VOX because price have fallen after the ICO. You can blame only yourself because any ICO do not guarrantee that the price immediately goes up to the moon and you can enjoy x10, x50 or x100 profits. So this is only your personal responsability. Blame yourself for your stupidity or unpatience.  
So.. Where did that 1.500.000 account on bittrex go? Didn't they say multiple times only 1.5m were sold? LOL.

I sold all I had a few weeks ago with around $3000 loss. Stupid me, making stupid decisions. Well, I paid for it. STAY AWAY.

EDIT: Ok, I see. It has only (!) 850k left. ha ha ha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atij

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

poker player

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:49:06 PM

price seems good. what about VOX`s product. some body played or saw their game? stop me from buying some body  Grin
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:32:17 AM

price seems good. what about VOX`s product. some body played or saw their game? stop me from buying some body  Grin

Every project needs time and it is only the question of time when VOX skyrockets. So, my advice to you buy as much as you can for such a low prices.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:02:48 PM

Hey all,

Please see the post below that Voxelus CEO Martin Repetto shared today. He asked us to share this with the Voxel community here.

-Molly

How Voxelus Will Become the #1 VR Content Destination in Less than a Year

After a very long time working hard to get all of our technology together, I can now report that all of our launches have been very successful from a technical point of view – and now we are focused on the marketing and business development of the Marketplace and its content to grow it to the #1 VR content destination in the world.
Our Voxelus Creator is now launched (with more than 75,000 downloads); our Voxelus Viewer is now available for Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and shortly for Google Cardboard and HTC Vive; and our industry-first VR content marketplace is now live and selling exciting VR assets for users to create worlds and experiences, as well as providing hundreds of free items.  We also allow our users play their creations and realtime multiplayer in VR.

Today is May 2nd, and it is my commitment as CEO of Voxelus to take the exciting, nascent world of immersive virtual reality and provide the best experience for those millions of consumers who will be buying their first headsets between now and the Christmas gift-buying season.  Here are our concrete steps to make this happen as fast as possible:

1)    Later this month, we will announce the capability of creators to build worlds with in-world building capabilities.  In other words, you can not only build your own VR world, but you can then let users customize their own version of it, or solve a puzzle, or interact with one another through building sub-worlds inside of the main world.  This is a first that will allow for new revenue streams for content creators, as well as great new experiences for users. All of this, from within the VR experience using very simple tools.

2)    Continuing to add new content.  Our deal with Flat Pyramid provides us with 7,000 3D assets we will be converting to add immersive VR.  Our content creator incentives and revenue share programs should add hundreds to thousands more or original assets, games and entire worlds built by our users.

3)    Starting May 15th, content creators developing worlds for Voxelus will compete for 5,000 voxels per month, with a top prize of 2,000 voxels for most played app, 1,000 voxels for second place, 500 voxels for third place, and 250 voxels each to the next six places.  These voxels will be free of any restrictions and sent to the winner’s wallet inside the Voxelus Platform. 

4)    We will also be announcing user incentives to have new VR users actually buy their first piece of content on Voxelus for free!  The number of voxels being offered will be announced shortly, but they will be only usable on the site, not given away for trading.

5)    We will also be announcing the formation of a Voxel Foundation shortly, which will be funded by Voxelus but operated independently, charged with evangelism, business development, outreach, bounties and hackathons to develop new features, scaling and maintenance, and developing new APIs for other VR applications, tools, worlds and even hardware to work with and to accept voxels.  The Quantum Leap Pro VR camera (list price $10,000) has already announced it will accept voxels as payment at a 5 percent discount when it begins taking order later this month.

6)    Finally, we wanted to let everyone know that we are fully committed to both making Voxelus the world’s leading VR content platform, as well as to having the Voxel be the digital token the world uses to buy, sell and play virtual reality.  We feel the Voxel price is quite undervalued, and as we achieve the above metrics – as well as announce future partnerships and branded content offerings that the Voxel price will be several hundred percent higher than it is today, and well above the highest price anyone paid in last year’s crowdsale.

Best regards,
Martin Repetto - Voxelus CEO

Requesting a fairly detailed update on each of the 6 points from official Vox team please. Will check back shortly for the response. If someone has a link for the update please let me know. I noticed Vox doesn't have a slack yet which is a downside of Vox imo since every decent altcoin community is on Slack now. Thank you
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:26:26 PM

nothing here,the most boring page ever.glad that dumped all vox.
good luck rest.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:48:09 PM

You guys don't believe in Terpintime?

Then please dump it to 1 penny for the believers!  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:43:31 AM

Hey all,

Please see the post below that Voxelus CEO Martin Repetto shared today. He asked us to share this with the Voxel community here.

-Molly

How Voxelus Will Become the #1 VR Content Destination in Less than a Year

After a very long time working hard to get all of our technology together, I can now report that all of our launches have been very successful from a technical point of view – and now we are focused on the marketing and business development of the Marketplace and its content to grow it to the #1 VR content destination in the world.
Our Voxelus Creator is now launched (with more than 75,000 downloads); our Voxelus Viewer is now available for Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and shortly for Google Cardboard and HTC Vive; and our industry-first VR content marketplace is now live and selling exciting VR assets for users to create worlds and experiences, as well as providing hundreds of free items.  We also allow our users play their creations and realtime multiplayer in VR.

Today is May 2nd, and it is my commitment as CEO of Voxelus to take the exciting, nascent world of immersive virtual reality and provide the best experience for those millions of consumers who will be buying their first headsets between now and the Christmas gift-buying season.  Here are our concrete steps to make this happen as fast as possible:

1)    Later this month, we will announce the capability of creators to build worlds with in-world building capabilities.  In other words, you can not only build your own VR world, but you can then let users customize their own version of it, or solve a puzzle, or interact with one another through building sub-worlds inside of the main world.  This is a first that will allow for new revenue streams for content creators, as well as great new experiences for users. All of this, from within the VR experience using very simple tools.

2)    Continuing to add new content.  Our deal with Flat Pyramid provides us with 7,000 3D assets we will be converting to add immersive VR.  Our content creator incentives and revenue share programs should add hundreds to thousands more or original assets, games and entire worlds built by our users.

3)    Starting May 15th, content creators developing worlds for Voxelus will compete for 5,000 voxels per month, with a top prize of 2,000 voxels for most played app, 1,000 voxels for second place, 500 voxels for third place, and 250 voxels each to the next six places.  These voxels will be free of any restrictions and sent to the winner’s wallet inside the Voxelus Platform.  

4)    We will also be announcing user incentives to have new VR users actually buy their first piece of content on Voxelus for free!  The number of voxels being offered will be announced shortly, but they will be only usable on the site, not given away for trading.

5)    We will also be announcing the formation of a Voxel Foundation shortly, which will be funded by Voxelus but operated independently, charged with evangelism, business development, outreach, bounties and hackathons to develop new features, scaling and maintenance, and developing new APIs for other VR applications, tools, worlds and even hardware to work with and to accept voxels.  The Quantum Leap Pro VR camera (list price $10,000) has already announced it will accept voxels as payment at a 5 percent discount when it begins taking order later this month.

6)    Finally, we wanted to let everyone know that we are fully committed to both making Voxelus the world’s leading VR content platform, as well as to having the Voxel be the digital token the world uses to buy, sell and play virtual reality.  We feel the Voxel price is quite undervalued, and as we achieve the above metrics – as well as announce future partnerships and branded content offerings that the Voxel price will be several hundred percent higher than it is today, and well above the highest price anyone paid in last year’s crowdsale.

Best regards,
Martin Repetto - Voxelus CEO

Requesting a fairly detailed update on each of the 6 points from official Vox team please. Will check back shortly for the response. If someone has a link for the update please let me know. I noticed Vox doesn't have a slack yet which is a downside of Vox imo since every decent altcoin community is on Slack now. Thank you

Passing this along to the PR team for a response. There is a slack team, feel free to pm your email to me to be added.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:50:42 PM

Why isn't the slack open to all?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:04:54 PM

SCAM STILL GOES!
even fake VOL and all.
bullshiiiiit!
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:57:46 PM

SCAM STILL GOES!
even fake VOL and all.
bullshiiiiit!

Arguments or just trash talk?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:16:17 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 05:34:54 PM by Moloch

Don't buy shitty scam coins

There is nothing innovative about vox... It is shit... There are zero improvements made in the code

Never touch a coin made by Jim Blasko... He ran UNB into the shitter and now VOX too

Someone claimed Jim Blasko has "done a lot for the crypto community"... Like what? Name anything! He hasn't done fuck all! He is a no talent scammer

Never go full retard

This is the same guy I fired from our team over two years ago... He's my biggest fan now.  
It's literally been over two years and he's been stalking me ever since. lol this reminds me of a bad ex girlfriend from high school... the same one who would do this when you broke up with her.

(image)

Fired?  LOL

First, I never worked for Jim...  I offered to help him with his shitcoin (UNB), but soon realized he was not a coder and had no interest in updating the code ever

re:
Jim isn't a coder... he doesn't know the programming language bitcoin is written in... he's not a dev... he doesn't understand bitcoin protocol very well either... he couldn't make changes if he wanted to... so VOX is likely a clone of UNB (core v0.8.6, old/buggy/vulnerable)

He didn't even create UNB himself, he paid a website to do it... Matt Corallo is the name on the github commits for UNB creation (he later paid another dev to update the wallet fonts and background colors *he cannot even do simple shit*)

There are a few videos on youTube with Jim trying to talk about bitcoin/unbreakable coin and he displays a failure to understand simple things, like how mining of blocks works in the code, etc... its clear he just doesn't get it

I have personal experience dealing with the man... I have wasted many hours trying to teach him how this shit actually works, and he refuses to understand

The only relation I had to UNB was setting up a better block explorer so I could see how badly it was instamined... I was never paid by Jim for anything, and was certainly never "fired" by that asshat (how can you fire someone who doesn't work for you?)

NEVER trust a man who will blatantly lie about something as trivial as this...

P.S.  I have not given 2 fucks about you for 2 years... I post 2 messages about your new scamcoin and you claim I have been stalking you for 2 years?

Where the fuck is your moral integrity?  Or do you really think anything you said was true?
Moloch

Merit: 722

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:52:52 PM

How many VOX went to the developers and marketing team?  How many of those were held back for future use and how many have already been distributed to the VOX team that can be sold on the open market?  

I am an ICO investor that has been slaughtered and would like to know.

I assume Jim would be the man to ask, but he doesn't want to answer so I will try...

According to CoinMarketCap:  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voxels/
Available Supply 31,500,000 VOX
Total Supply 210,000,000 VOX

I interpret this to mean 210,000,000 were originally "premined" by Jim Blasko, and 31,500,000 were sold in the ICO...

This leaves Jim holding 178,500,000 VOX (85%), and all the bagholders have 31,500,000 (15%) combined (assuming all of it was sold, which I doubt)

I'm not convinced by the volume listed on CoinMarketCap that all 31,500,000 have been sold (60-70k USD/day average = ~1mil VOX/day @.0001BTC)
xenxex

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:30:23 AM

Do you know munne? Who was paid for g r e at marketing activities? - Michael Terpin-
What happened to munne? - Nothing. Was a scam...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

Do you know munne? Who was paid for g r e at marketing activities? - Michael Terpin-
What happened to munne? - Nothing. Was a scam...

WRONG!!!

I was the biggest holder in MUNNE, over 20%. 

Terpin was ready to do his thing but the MUNNE devs dropped the ball.  They didn't develop the game they promised so Terpin had nothing to market.

If you guys had eyes you would see that UNB is about to blow up.  Blasko has been legit the entire time, sometimes development simply takes time and with Bitcoin in a 2 year slow crash, that derailed a lot of plans as people held on to their bitcoins.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
bitMTW

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:35:50 PM

News today on UploadVR:

Voxelus Now Lets You Build VR Worlds From Inside A Headset: http://uploadvr.com/voxelus-now-lets-build-vr-worlds-inside-headset/
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:15:25 AM

News today on UploadVR:

Voxelus Now Lets You Build VR Worlds From Inside A Headset: http://uploadvr.com/voxelus-now-lets-build-vr-worlds-inside-headset/

Here's a great video showing this feature.
https://vimeo.com/167337908
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:39:09 PM

VOX is very undervalued coin. I hope that with some new features more people will accept and start to use VOX. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:00:40 PM

VOX is very undervalued coin. I hope that with some new features more people will accept and start to use VOX. 

LOL nice try.

SHIT COIN SCAM, it's more than obvious by now for anyone to see (and know).

So give up.

Fuck.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:57:49 AM

Did someone see it on poloniex? Someone sold 52 BTC (!) of Voxels to the manipulating whale  Cheesy
Poor whale rekt....
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:00:42 AM

Did someone see it on poloniex? Someone sold 52 BTC (!) of Voxels to the manipulating whale  Cheesy
Poor whale rekt....

Yep, it was pure comedy gold.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: