Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:17:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 388806 times)
MrDreamerrr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Do you making us jump in a flat surface? I dont see voxelus mentioned in google daydream website. If there is would you  give us a link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voxelus.voxelus#details-reviews

vox scam so many people aready!           

Go away if you dont have something usefull to say
sorry guys dont want to make you upset! just thinking about all the people did buy vox coin at ico price and sudenly drop quite a lot! good luck with vox project anyway.

i know that feeling, but the fact is the crypto are wild like a gamble, just win or lose. after doing my short research about voxelus, i get one simple reason to start thinking to invest in this currency while the price are too cheap. that is the developer of voxelus are working hard for almost a year to make voxel survive on bittrex

I agree, they are highly motivated. But I'm missing some information about the other side. This is giving my doubt

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwheeleruk

Activity: 582

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

It's featured on the Google Daydream store, nothing was ever stated about it being listed on the actual home website - if they do, then great.

If you have a compatible phone, great - download and enjoy!

MrDreamerrr

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

It's featured on the Google Daydream store, nothing was ever stated about it being listed on the actual home website - if they do, then great.

If you have a compatible phone, great - download and enjoy!

I c, the only things is I cant test it. But it looks good

wwzsocki

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:09:55 PM

I was searching on the Google daydream site, but I couldn't find any information of Google saying they are working with voxules.. Is there someone that can provide me the information?

https://vr.google.com/daydream/
Also there is nothing to find on twitter.
Maybe they still have to update it?

Same here I found only app to download.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

I was searching on the Google daydream site, but I couldn't find any information of Google saying they are working with voxules.. Is there someone that can provide me the information?

yeah any ideas? we need this for price raise guys
news are great but we need links and publicity more

yolo
mwheeleruk

Activity: 582

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

Already clarified on my previous post.
Smaczny

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Looks interesting but in my opinion graphics need to change
MrDreamerrr

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

Any nieuws of vox on coinagenda?

darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:16:05 AM

People and noobs are still falling for this shit? There are better tokens/coins which will cater for AR or VR theme games. Watch them coming. This one is just a bogus cash cow for those scheming lazy dev and insider investors.

avfcpieface

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

People and noobs are still falling for this shit? There are better tokens/coins which will cater for AR or VR theme games. Watch them coming. This one is just a bogus cash cow for those scheming lazy dev and insider investors.

What makes it a scam? They have a product and are constantly releasing dev updates.

Seems like FUD to me.
darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

What makes it a scam? They have a product and are constantly releasing dev updates.

Seems like FUD to me.

This aint FUD, try to read from the start and you will gain a better understanding of the situation. The product is below what is expected and it seems a rehash of an old project. Too many old VOX investors have been screwed by the team.

avfcpieface

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:04:24 PM

I'm more interested in what they are doing now, rather than what happened before to be honest.

I see a team working hard to deliver a good product right now, and when smartphones get more powerful, so will VoX.

Just my thoughts though, just wanted to offer a different opinion for the neutral readers.
Himar

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

I like voxelus because I can relive my Amiga days. Never mind the graphics, this is pure fun. Gameplay is the most important thing, not these eye orgasms.
Lalaland122

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

Great project and light future. I have lots in my stock. This will be huge in future. Don't be late to catch the train.
hotdog75

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

I like the gaming and educational aspect but even a tiny medical or military application could blow the roof off.  Obviously that is not going to happen this year as VOX already has a game plan for 2017 they are focused on executing.  Here is an article from the Washington Compost yesterday: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2017/07/21/how-doctors-used-virtual-reality-to-save-the-lives-of-conjoined-twin-sisters/?utm_term=.1464d1c9306e

I'd say a good use of resources in the next few years is to hire an experienced person who will do nothing but apply for grants/contracts from the Federal Gov't.
hotdog75

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:47:45 AM

I guess I will post any VR related article I find.  This one is about a movie coming out in March 2018.  So that is a good time frame for position traders.  I think it is a good opportunity for us investors to help market Voxels as well.  We don't need Vox corp support or approval to do it.  Just some smart tactics. 

https://www.cnet.com/au/news/comic-con-2017-ready-player-one-dazzles-with-vr-world/
leps

Activity: 807

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

Already clarified on my previous post.

It seems Mr. mwheeleruk is the only person that can see Voxelus on the google daydream platform while everyone else say they cant.
It also seems Mr. mwheeleruk is the official shiller here, on slack and twitter.

I also have been trying to find any information outside Voxelus sources and cannot find info from Google or HTC.
Give us proofs that Voxelus is in reality partnering with these companies.

I was really planning to invest in Voxelus but after some trades told me something was not right with this market so I started to read the thread and the past experience of the Vox investors just hold me back from keeping my money on VOX so I have exited.

What I can see is small pumps on the order book to have an immediate dump right after.
People have been placing large BTC buy orders and not even one escapes the sell off. This is very intriguing and makes me wonder if there isnt in fact a hidden premine.
Unfortunately, I dont have the knowledge to check if there is a hidden premine in Voxelus but I would like to ask to whoever can, to try to detect if there is and report to the entire Bitcoin community.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
           ▀████▀
.Coinlancer.
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
[WHITEPAPER]     [ANN THREAD]
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
anvoice

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:03:51 PM

Personally I don't see Voxelus featured on Daydream. If someone has different info please provide links.

As far as premine goes, there is no "secret" premine: the coin was 100% premined to begin with. There is a total of 210 million, and apparently most of that is now in circulation (albeit according to what Voxelus announced they would do) in the hands of investors. It is not surprising to me that some wish to sell, but of course it's discouraging to see all the downtrends right after any small pump. Hopefully we'll see some more major upward movement in the future, especially if there are concrete developments with Voxelus itself.
MrDreamerrr

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

They have announced something new on twitter. Is there someone with vr that tested something of their product?

jimblasko

Activity: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:58:52 AM

Hi guys, I'm not sure why people are making claims that Voxelus isn't in Daydream when it is indeed there.

It's on this list:
https://www.vrheads.com/every-daydream-app-you-can-install-right-now-and-look-what-comes-next

With a clickable link going to:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voxelus.voxelus

I just met up with the Voxelus guys in Barcelona Spain at a convention. They have a ton of stuff going on with Voxelus ,and Voxels.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.