Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:16:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 388792 times)
crypto_ty

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

This is the same old game. This dev has more scams behind him. Watch out do your homework before investing.

I listen to the youtube updates and follow what Voxels is doing and it sounds way more advanced and promising than many other ICO or s**tcoins that are in existence now. The problem with this coin is that many invested early and didn't earn incredible returns as of yet so it's considered a scam I guess.

But you are right, do your own due diligence and act accordingly. I could think of worst coins to be holding than Vox.

Can you link their youtube channel? I am not seeing much at all on YT with Voxels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Capoboss

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:01:46 PM

Is this project alive?? Man guess this one died somewhere on the road
bamb

Activity: 294

“ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017”

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:07:07 PM

The project has died many times and resurect again again!. Voxel id the only coin existing from many other virtual reality project i know. Correct me if I am wrong

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:49:50 AM

oh this coin will raise in price again soon, im sure of it.

its easy to pump and devs never left it

yolo
mwheeleruk

Activity: 582

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

Can you link their youtube channel? I am not seeing much at all on YT with Voxels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtR2XnmDs_WYaq2a7RNYNfA
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

Pretty much just the content that is lacking with Voxelus. The entry point for the VR Tech is still somewhat out of a price range for the general investors or people actually holding VOX, Yes Voxelus is a real world product with  listings via Oculus, Gear VR, Play Store but many havent actually tried it out. There has been a massive increase in both social acceptance for VOX over the past few months following on from a year of, well - silence.

Many factors around the actual coin were lacking, no social channels, broken block explorer, lack of nodes supporting the network, not real use cases (aside from voxelus) for vox and no services. In 3 months it's been added to Coinpayments, there is now a slack channel with 700 users, telegram with just over 200 users, it's been added to another two exchanges and various services similar to shapeshift (its on there too) and also the upcoming intergration with Coinomi.

New nodes are now in place also, were just prepping the new wallet builds something we need to sync up with the original token creator to arrange a date to do just that, once the new wallets are out, we can finalise the VOX iOS Wallet.

Take a look up on devcast 8 where voxelus - the hunt is mentioned, this is going to be huge and a seperate entity all together from Voxelus. Third party apps on Voxelus itself, user generated content of which will be sold in return for VOX.

Plenty of things in the pipeline.
veles888

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Hello!. Give me a purse for VOX please  Embarrassed
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:51:19 AM

Hello!. Give me a purse for VOX please  Embarrassed

www.thevoxel.com
AlUz

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

I agree. I'm waiting 4000 sat.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:20:58 AM

The project has died many times and resurect again again!. Voxel id the only coin existing from many other virtual reality project i know. Correct me if I am wrong
This coin died many times and is only resurrected when the  "devs" need money and want price to pump so they say "news coming soon" and the news is always fucking bullshit, they never produce anything except for the recycled program that the original devs werent even paid to make and michael claimed bancruptsy with old company, took program from, and made new scam called voxels. And when jimmy needs a new bong he hops on the bullshit wagon to hype snake oil again.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
paschcua

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:00:20 PM

I don't think I understand what is going on with this coin. I looked for a roadmap and couldn't find much. Can someone please provide links? Or is everything already launched already?

No roadmap and no whitepaper? How is that possible  Roll Eyes Undecided

Now its the time to buy Voxels! They increased the team size + they have a big bang project in 2018.. The newest videocast with "the hunt game" + the roadmap is very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcuQkVSNCo
They're planning a VR game ("the hunt") for mobile phones and also real VR devices where you can walk around and search + collect Voxels (=real money)!
leps

Activity: 807

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

Are you guys still losing money on this? In the meantime you lost other coins trains with 10x profits Roll Eyes Good luck

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
           ▀████▀
.Coinlancer.
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
[WHITEPAPER]     [ANN THREAD]
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

Voxels is now supported via the Coinomi Wallet.

https://coinomi.com/
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

lol is this scam manipulated shit still going? wow.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

I don't think I understand what is going on with this coin. I looked for a roadmap and couldn't find much. Can someone please provide links? Or is everything already launched already?

Now its the time to buy Voxels! They increased the team size + they have a big bang project in 2018.. The newest videocast with "the hunt game" + the roadmap is very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcuQkVSNCo
They're planning a VR game ("the hunt") for mobile phones and also real VR devices where you can walk around and search + collect Voxels (=real money)!

What he's saying is true.
The 2018 project is supposed to be a big bang, and i know for a fact it has multi million dollar backings

██████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀""""""""""▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ████▓▓▓▓▀                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▀                           ╙▓▓▓
      ▀▀▀▀▀                               `▀▀▀▀▀
Experty.io
...Calls powered by cryptocurrencies...
❐ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by ➮ Inc.com

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█

medium
B RAD LEE

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

I'm getting a strong feeling that the fudders here are kids. I'm guessing in the 13 - 15 range. Could be wrong though. They might be younger.

Whatever, let the kids play. We were all there once.

Keep working guys. You're doing great! Glad to see you cranking things up lately.

It's apparent AR / VR is very tough field as nobody is kicking down doors in that industry. Just keep putting things together best you can and sooner or later you'll have amassed many accomplishments. A point will come where things start to happen. Big things. Then all of a sudden Voxelus will be an overnight success. People will wonder where the hell you came from, why they always miss out on stuff like this, and buy tops all the time.

Be well, and goodnight!

Kids go to bed! And don't worry, you'll be a man someday. Plus, you're going to start smoking weed soon which will help you relax a little.

Funny thing. That just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I was trying like heck to roll a joint. Probably spent hours on the damn thing. Dreams can be sooo unrealistic sometimes.  Wink
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

Voxelus Experiences is now live via the Voxelus Platform on both Google Daydream and Gear VR, Experiences bring in additional content aside the main game this is the first step in the process to turn Voxelus into a Multi App Platform. First content released is the Voxel Runner and 'The Solar System' of which is a great educational tool.

Enjoy.
gdrules

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Excellent work with the recent developments. Very impressed!
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

What he's saying is true.
The 2018 project is supposed to be a big bang, and i know for a fact it has multi million dollar backings

Proof or your "fact" is bull

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

I'm getting a strong feeling that the fudders here are kids. I'm guessing in the 13 - 15 range. Could be wrong though. They might be younger.

Whatever, let the kids play. We were all there once.

Keep working guys. You're doing great! Glad to see you cranking things up lately.

It's apparent AR / VR is very tough field as nobody is kicking down doors in that industry. Just keep putting things together best you can and sooner or later you'll have amassed many accomplishments. A point will come where things start to happen. Big things. Then all of a sudden Voxelus will be an overnight success. People will wonder where the hell you came from, why they always miss out on stuff like this, and buy tops all the time.

Be well, and goodnight!

Kids go to bed! And don't worry, you'll be a man someday. Plus, you're going to start smoking weed soon which will help you relax a little.

Funny thing. That just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I was trying like heck to roll a joint. Probably spent hours on the damn thing. Dreams can be sooo unrealistic sometimes.  Wink

Lol you keep chasing that dream while vox "dev" team sucks your bitcoin thru a straw. Literally almost any other coin would have been a better bag to hold. I love your positive perspective about your bag on a sinking ship.. you know more weight just sinks it faster?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Get PUNZ now
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.