Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ WTS ] OS X Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan // Install USB [8GB]  (Read 309 times)
./Quetra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:23:05 AM

Overview

I'm Quetra/Rooty, long-time mobile OS developer/programmer and occasional opportunist.

I'm selling OS X USB install media for every recent Apple OS.

This listing will be divided into three categories, for official Apple HW, old Apple HW and for unsupported Apple HW, all of which can run OS X.

I will always require Escrow from a trusted member no matter what; even if I am not currently one.

Product Information

Sandisk Cruzer Edge 8GB USB

You will receive the product as pictured.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2zq4uhj.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2akh2ya.jpg

Official Apple Hardware
Supported: Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan

If you have official OS X hardware that meets the RAM requirements, nothing too special needs to be done.

Prices reflect shipping to the US, for folks outside of the US consult me and it may be cheaper/a little more expensive depending.

Price: 0.03 BTC

Old Apple Hardware
Supported: Mavericks, Yosemite

Old Apple HW has RAM locks and other security that will prevent the newer OS from being installed, I have removed these limitations to allow for installation.

Price: 0.04 BTC

Unsupported/Non-Apple Hardware
Supported: Mavericks, Yosemite
Note: Most Wifi cards are unsupported on non-Apple hardware no matter what.
Note: Most Radeon/Nvidia cards are supported out of the box.
Note: AMD CPUs are ok too.

Some non-Apple products can still use OS X but requires a special bootloader, and kernel. this will be included on a second USB.

I will need a list of your Hardware to check if it will work, and if the compatibility is there; to create a proper Bootloader for you.

This listing includes two USBs; one for the Bootloader, one for the install media.

In this sense it is probably the cheapest option because you get two 8GB USB drives.

If you use an AMD CPU, then the OS X install media will only work on AMD PCs.

If you use an Intel CPU, then the OS X install media will work on real Apple PCs as well as non-Apple PCs.

Price: 0.05 BTC

Closing Notes

Thank's for your consideration; hope to offer more interesting and unique listings with time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: