Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Largest Bitcoin AMA event ever  (Read 550 times)
the_poet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:00:11 AM

Not sure if this has already been shared. I thought you guys might be interested in this AMA series.

Under construction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 02:22:52 PM

this is a very big and good for bitcoin community, it will create more awareness and who ever is having doubt about bitcoin they can clarify their doubts and more people can come forward and knew about bitcoin and cryptocurrency potentials. its a very good news, their are lot of good news are running around recently.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

Making an appearance tomorrow are none other than Xapo’s Wences Casares, and Open Bitcoin Privacy Project’s Kristov Atlas. Later this week, Patrick Byrne, Bruce Fenton, Jeff Garzik, Mike Hearn, and Asher Tan – among others – will be answering your questions. Make sure to keep an eye on the schedule for all of the latest information regarding this week’s participants.

Gavin did his AMA yesterday but there are still pretty big names that will do AMAs in the next days and weeks  Cool

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:12:06 PM

Making an appearance tomorrow are none other than Xapo’s Wences Casares, and Open Bitcoin Privacy Project’s Kristov Atlas. Later this week, Patrick Byrne, Bruce Fenton, Jeff Garzik, Mike Hearn, and Asher Tan – among others – will be answering your questions. Make sure to keep an eye on the schedule for all of the latest information regarding this week’s participants.

Gavin did his AMA yesterday but there are still pretty big names that will do AMAs in the next days and weeks  Cool
People should really wake up and start contributing a bit more to these AMA's, they are the most interesting thing to happen to bitcoins lately except for the price increase, I guess. Smiley
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 05:09:31 PM

We should all show our appreciation of the CEOs tirelessly working in the Bitcoin space.
Even if you don't have a question, you should drop by to tell them thanks for their hard work.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything-f69/

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:11:04 PM

We should all show our appreciation of the CEOs tirelessly working in the Bitcoin space.
Even if you don't have a question, you should drop by to tell them thanks for their hard work.

Thanks for all your hard work, BitcoinJesus Wink

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1566

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 10:19:12 PM

Awesome work on bitcoin.com. But don't you think it's a bit too much of AMA in such short period. Wouldn't be better stretch it over longer period and do 1 session every 2 days, or 1 a day, instead of 2 every day?

I reckon it could be hard to follow/participate for many.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:21:22 PM

That's what I was trying to say earlier in my post. Thanks for putting it so nicely.

Remember that these are the guys who have dedicated their lives to working for this currency. They will be the beginning of our foundation and be remembered in the future. Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:43:05 PM

Very nice series by Ver. This will definitely bring much more Bitcoin awareness throughout the community. Also, some outsiders and new people might find this useful to learn more about the Bitcoin.

It is a quite tight schedule though. Every day for almost two months!
TXWA

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:45:42 PM

It looks like you have a very neat lineup this month. I hope your forum gains more publicity from these AMAs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: