Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackshades 4.3--Ready to Go  (Read 289 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:20:48 PM

Just as the title says.....only $5 in BTC.... send to 159pgJ39N2hvnE9KtGAASCaNjB5Snxxzhh  that is 0.012 in BTC.  PM me with the transaction ID and I will send you the files.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:36:22 PM

Just as the title says.....only $5 in BTC.... send to 159pgJ39N2hvnE9KtGAASCaNjB5Snxxzhh  that is 0.012 in BTC.  PM me with the transaction ID and I will send you the files.

BUYER BEWARE!

I want everybody to know that discounted Blackshades are notorious for having Back-doors hidden in them that are extremely difficult and annoying to remove.

Do you have proof that you are a verified re-seller of Blackshades? I know the guy and would be happy to let him know what you're doing.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:33:38 PM

Just as the title says.....only $5 in BTC.... send to 159pgJ39N2hvnE9KtGAASCaNjB5Snxxzhh  that is 0.012 in BTC.  PM me with the transaction ID and I will send you the files.

BUYER BEWARE!

I want everybody to know that discounted Blackshades are notorious for having Back-doors hidden in them that are extremely difficult and annoying to remove.

Do you have proof that you are a verified re-seller of Blackshades? I know the guy and would be happy to let him know what you're doing.

More power to you.  I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.  All of the software that we have and sell is 100% virus free, other than the fact that this particular piece is in itself a hefty piece of software.  If you feel the need to do any particular action, then do it.  Our opinions, our business and everything associated with it hinges in no way on the opinions, comments or actions of other people.  Do your thing man!
EthanB

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:40:01 PM

BUYER BEWARE!

More power to you.  I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.  All of the software that we have and sell is 100% virus free, other than the fact that this particular piece is in itself a hefty piece of software.  If you feel the need to do any particular action, then do it.  Our opinions, our business and everything associated with it hinges in no way on the opinions, comments or actions of other people.  Do your thing man!

Well in this case, your business certainly does "hinge on the opinions, comments or actions of other people" because you're fraudulently selling software developed by someone else without permission. If you can not prove that you are a legitimate re-seller than your business will crumble.

Promising people it is virus free tells us nothing, and using words like "we" without explaining who your partner(s) is/are makes you look incredible untrustworthy and sketchy.

You can't just rip-off someone else's work and sell it freely.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:44:33 PM

BUYER BEWARE!

Well in this case, your business certainly does "hinge on the opinions, comments or actions of other people" because you're fraudulently selling software developed by someone else without permission. If you can not prove that you are a legitimate re-seller than your business will crumble.

Promising people it is virus free tells us nothing, and using words like "we" without explaining who your partner(s) is/are makes you look incredible untrustworthy and sketchy.

This is the last comment I will make to you.  If you would have read my comment you would have seen that I stated I CHOOSE not to prove anything to you, not that I CANNOT.  Now, you have been addressed and shown all necessary courtesy.  If you feel that the law has been violated or that any person has been done wrong, then contact the proper authorities or whatever it is that makes you feel better.  This company and myself will no longer go back and forth with a person that chooses to read what they want into a comment.  Have yourself a wonderful day and life and all that good stuff.
EthanB

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:16:56 PM

BUYER BEWARE!

This is the last comment I will make to you.  If you would have read my comment you would have seen that I stated I CHOOSE not to prove anything to you, not that I CANNOT.  Now, you have been addressed and shown all necessary courtesy.  If you feel that the law has been violated or that any person has been done wrong, then contact the proper authorities or whatever it is that makes you feel better.  This company and myself will no longer go back and forth with a person that chooses to read what they want into a comment.  Have yourself a wonderful day and life and all that good stuff.

The only reason why you would choose not to prove your legitimacy, and verify your distribution is because you cannot.
The creator of BS has made it very clear who is a re-seller and how to know who is pretending to be one.

You are pretending to be one and claiming to be a "company".

Please stop trying to scam the good people of this forum; by the way I promise you will not make a sale here acting the way you're acting towards someone with legitimate concerns, comments and questions.

You just look rude and unprofessional at this point.

You will receive a fake BlackShades Server to run your fake authorization through, not the official one.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:30:29 PM

One last tidbit for our little friend..."There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: