Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ChopCoin  (Read 449 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:44:45 PM

Anyone playing this before?

One thing I started to notice and the admins need to work on this.  People are teaming on this site.  That is too hard to actually do  and stop, so that is the only risky part about this game, but they also have a faucet that you can play for free and the game is quite addicting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:48:59 PM

I have played this game and trust me it gets to a point where you actually will invest your money .The free faucets is just a way to make you addicted to the game .However has someone actually won good bits here ?Since the teaming has started I don't think they give anybody else a chance .I'am assuming the admin is aware about it.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

There is a thread about it already you know. Creating another thread just for knowing how many people play is just stupid. Seems like a thread for signature spammers to me.
And just because it contains something about a gambling site doesn't mean it should be in Gambling board, something for off-topic I'd say, reporting to a mod via PM.
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:18:54 PM

There is a thread about it already you know. Creating another thread just for knowing how many people play is just stupid. Seems like a thread for signature spammers to me.
And just because it contains something about a gambling site doesn't mean it should be in Gambling board, something for off-topic I'd say, reporting to a mod via PM.

I check the boards pretty actively and I didn't see one about this so I posted it.  By all means if it needs to be moved it needs to be moved. 

I put it in gambling because thats what it is, your playing a game based on losing or winning coins.  Do you happen to have a link to the other thread instead of accusing people of something they had no intention of doing in the first place?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:39:53 PM

I check the boards pretty actively and I didn't see one about this so I posted it.  By all means if it needs to be moved it needs to be moved. 

I put it in gambling because thats what it is, your playing a game based on losing or winning coins.  Do you happen to have a link to the other thread instead of accusing people of something they had no intention of doing in the first place?
By the other thread I mean the main thread about Chopcoin, if you're talking about a service it is better to post something like this in the main thread. People have been complaining of spam in Gambling board since some time, I apologize for the harsh words if you didn't have the intention of spreading spam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: