Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China BTC Exchanges now accepting direct bank deposits! HUGE  (Read 2666 times)
Guido (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:53:36 PM

https://www.btcc.com/news/article/btcc-now-accepting-direct-bank-deposits

https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/661511847582015488

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iliasyaco

Activity: 457
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:54:35 PM

what a time to be alive
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:56:23 PM

This might be the reason for the rise of BTC atm?

bitcoinbettingtips

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:03:26 PM

This news implication is huge.

BTCC Now Accepting Direct Bank Deposits
Nov 02, 2015

Recent bitcoin price increases have reignited enthusiasm in buying bitcoin. BTCC is confident this trend will continue. As such, we are pleased to announce that we now accept direct deposits.

Customers now need only log in, click on “Account,” then “Fund,” and then select the “Bank Deposit” option to fund their BTCC accounts through their bank accounts. All customers who have Chinese bank accounts will be able to make direct deposits through ATM transfers or online banking.

BTCC will stop accepting customer deposits through agents on November 15.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

This might be the reason for the rise of BTC atm?

I don't think so, the rising of the bitcoin is happening this past 2 months
While this news is still fresh and just out Wink
But with this news i think the price of bitcoin will rise even further, more than we have right now Grin
Expect the price to rise more and more
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 07:39:39 PM

A bold move right there (Good for the ones with chinese bank accounts), not sure why there's all the good things lately happening in particular to bitcoin and yet there are some bad ones as well all at the same time, it's like somehow each try to cancel one another even though in different departments but the good ones out weight the bad ones, yet kinda strange

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:52:38 PM

China has been getting a lot of press re BTC and its price jump.  It looks like, one way or another, that Chinese citizens will get to participate in all that mining going on there (approx. 58% of BTC mining is by the Chinese pools).

Perhaps Chinese citizens are now buying more BTC?

I have read a lot about rich Chinese wanting to get assets out of China.  As more Chinese are able to do this, it seems that BTC price will benefit. 

Maybe benefit big time!   Smiley
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:06:09 PM

With direct bank deposits will be easier for chinese users to buy bitcoins. But i don't think that it was a cause for the incresing on bitcoin price.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:10:03 PM

Weren't deposits disabled because of a Chinese law? If I remember correctly they stopped allowing deposits on Bitcoin exchanges accounts and invited such exchanges to close their accounts... What happened meanwhile?
Coin Republic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:30:31 PM

Weren't deposits disabled because of a Chinese law? If I remember correctly they stopped allowing deposits on Bitcoin exchanges accounts and invited such exchanges to close their accounts... What happened meanwhile?

In the past two years, Chinese citizen can use vouchers or third party payment processors to deposit and withdraw money into/from exchanges. It cost money and time. Now they can do it directly. It looks the previous ban was lifted.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:32:16 PM

This is huge for Bitcoin. And im sure part of it is showing in the price as it is highest it has been in a while. Im sure it will go even higher as there has been a lot of good news for BTC lately
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:07:42 PM

I hope this does not lead to another Mtgox in china. Is this exchange handling the majority of chinese transactions atm?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:16:51 PM

This is a great news and all and I salute this very much! But am I the only one seeing something weird here?

If the Chinese capital controls are the main reason of current run as everyone is reporting today, why would they allow bank deposits directly then and in this way encourage the outflow of capital out of their country?
Guido (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:28:29 PM

This is a great news and all and I salute this very much! But am I the only one seeing something weird here?

If the Chinese capital controls are the main reason of current run as everyone is reporting today, why would they allow bank deposits directly then and in this way encourage the outflow of capital out of their country?

agreed
is a paradox

therefore we could see an ATM  in many thousands, to then see china come in and mega tighten things again
unless the chinese gov have been accumalting cheap coin for past 18 months

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
brokenchair

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:29:19 PM

Nope.

So the instant the Chinese are allowed to buy btc directly again, noone knew about it, yet this exchange was already set up for it?  
While I would like to believe this; I don't.  
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:34:13 PM

The news just keeps piling up.. This is getting insane.

It feels like the news has been withhold, to explode in one fantastic burst of beautiful price increase.

Bet the Chinese are very happy here!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:42:42 PM

I hope this does not lead to another Mtgox in china. Is this exchange handling the majority of chinese transactions atm?

There's no similarity between direct bank deposits and insider trading/abuse of user funds. afaik huobi and okcoin are holding majority of chinese market volume.
If you ask me, there was no real reason not to allow direct deposits in the first place.

cheers
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:48:31 PM

agreed
is a paradox

therefore we could see an ATM  in many thousands, to then see china come in and mega tighten things again
unless the chinese gov have been accumalting cheap coin for past 18 months

This might have been happening but this still doesn't explain the capital controls thing which don't go hand in hand with allowing direct bank deposits!
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:14:00 PM

A bold move right there (Good for the ones with chinese bank accounts), not sure why there's all the good things lately happening in particular to bitcoin and yet there are some bad ones as well all at the same time, it's like somehow each try to cancel one another even though in different departments but the good ones out weight the bad ones, yet kinda strange

I like how the end of your sentence can be compared to fiat or cash. It's like they don't care that CASH has been used as ransom money for centuries, yet cash is so simple that the good things outweigh the bad things that happens with it. (in case your bad news was referring to the kidnapping) yet when something like that happens and the kidnapper wants bitcoins as payment; "OMFG BITCOIN U CREATION OF SATAN NAKAMOTO, WE WILL BAN YOU SO HARD".

Get with the times people, your "cash" is old, future is here and it wants it's currency to free the people. If you can't beat them, join em'.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 10:14:56 PM

If that's real, it's huge. It means there's now a easy way to turn yuan into dollars or euros via Bitcoin.

There should be heavy selling on USD and EU exchanges to compensate for the buying on the yuan side. Is there?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: