Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free BTC to start altcoin trading  (Read 1478 times)
Timeline (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:19:41 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 11:22:50 AM by Timeline

You can get some free BTC to start altcoin trading for free

Step 1 Create an account on YoBit (please create account via the signature link on this post)
Step 2 Once account is created request free Dropcoin from the FreeCoins section. You can request one free Dropcoin per 24h period.

That's it. Now you can sell your Dropcoin for btc. Current value at the time of writing is above 100k satoshis or about 40 cents usd.
This is an excellent opportunity to do micro altcoin trading without risk. Dropcoin distribution won't last forever so it's better to start now than later.

Edit: Dropcoin distribution has finished. I still recommend creating an account to YoBit. This way you will have account ready when/if a second free distribution coin launches and you don't have to wait the 7
days that is required before being able to redeem coins.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 08:31:50 PM

Blah it says I have to wait 7 days before I can start asking for free coins, but thanks for the heads up!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 08:37:09 PM

What can I do with barely 40 cents in my trading account? Most forex website offer minimum 5 USD to start trading. 40 cents can max earn me 1 cent profit? Not worth.

Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:37:48 PM

Blah it says I have to wait 7 days before I can start asking for free coins, but thanks for the heads up!

Oh I didn't know they had a rule like this. I think this rule is to prevent bot abuse. Thanks for letting us know.
You should get free coins after 7 days.

Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

What can I do with barely 40 cents in my trading account? Most forex website offer minimum 5 USD to start trading. 40 cents can max earn me 1 cent profit? Not worth.

For now you can get 40cents worth of coins daily. It's not a big amount but it adds up. Anyway it's way better than any faucet.

AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:25:11 PM

Meh it is still free satoshis. Maybe you can put it into an altcoin you have faith in and it will rise astronomically in  the future.
Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:29:15 PM

Meh it is still free satoshis. Maybe you can put it into an altcoin you have faith in and it will rise astronomically in  the future.

Yep it's free money so there is no fear of losing anything.

stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:12:03 AM

just 10000 free coins  Wink Wink Wink
Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:30:38 PM

just 10000 free coins  Wink Wink Wink

Yes 10k is the max coins. I don't know how many are now distributed.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:23:45 PM

Step 1 Create an account on YoBit (please create account via the signature link on this post)
Step 2 Once account is created request free Dropcoin from the FreeCoins section. You can request one free Dropcoin per 24h period.

That's it. Now you can sell your Dropcoin for btc. Current value at the time of writing is above 100k satoshis or about 40 cents usd.
This is an excellent opportunity to do micro altcoin trading without risk. Dropcoin distribution won't last forever so it's better to start now than later.

Thank you for telling me!
This is one of the best daily giveaway ever. I will claim Dropcoin daily until the distribution is over.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:39 PM

That's cool. Although you won't get very far with just 40 cents. It's a good way to advertise the exchange though. Like you said, free money.
Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:27:57 AM

Thank you for telling me!
This is one of the best daily giveaway ever. I will claim Dropcoin daily until the distribution is over.

Yes this is first coin that has this kind of exchange distribution. I like the distribution method it's free and fair.  Smiley

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:02:00 AM

haha i know how you feel, when i discover that giveaway i was like "what?" this is a huge giveaway for an exchange, then i told to my friend to register at yobit... obviously he need to w8 7 days too Tongue

But don't worry my friend even if you need to w8 7 days im sure that this giveaway will be there.

ty to yobit for it!

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:02:38 PM

This is very small amount of BTC to start altcoin trading  Wink
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:29:47 PM

No offense but people might as well practice trading with play money and keep records on spreadsheets. Acquiring that amount of free coins is more trouble than it is worth.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:18:49 AM

This is very small amount of BTC to start altcoin trading  Wink

Even if is small amount this is good for those who want to trade altcoin with absolute risk-free investment.  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:52:36 AM

Gambling/Faucet site (free play allowed every hour)
http://freebitco.in/?r=6035

legit been signed up for years now..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

There are currently about 1000 free coins left to distribute. This means that the giveaway will soon be finished.
I still recommend creating an account to YoBit. This way you will have account ready when/if a second free distribution coin launches and you don't have to wait the 7

Timeline (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:23:09 AM

Dropcoin distribution has finished. I still recommend creating an account to YoBit. This way you will have account ready when/if a second free distribution coin launches and you don't have to wait the 7

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:27:20 PM

There are currently about 1000 free coins left to distribute. This means that the giveaway will soon be finished.
I still recommend creating an account to YoBit. This way you will have account ready when/if a second free distribution coin launches and you don't have to wait the 7

YoBit is generous to distribute altcoins at their exchange. How often do YoBit distribute high value coins. From what I have seen at the free coins section, most of the altcoins have very little value and it would be better to click on bitcoin faucets instead.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: