Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy DRONES with Bitcoins!  (Read 710 times)
Go Drones (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:56:05 PM

Go Drones – Proud To Supply The Best FPV Gear In Europe
Hey everyone,

Go Drones is a company in the United Kingdom which supplies multirotor, quadcopter, and drone equipment. Before now, we were limited to a select few brands such as Turnigy for batteries. Go Drones has a completely different range of stock to every other company in Europe, we stock only the highest quality items manufactured by brands like Lumenier, DJI, DragonLabs, EMAX, Tiger Motors, FatShark, ImmersionRC and many more.
Why Go Drones?
Go Drones aims to be a market leader, our goal is to bring quality to the FPV front in Europe. Looking for flight batteries up to 22000mAhs? Not to worry, we have 8 pages worth of flight batteries for you, none of them pages include products other stores sell. If you want quality look no further, we don’t settle for anything but the best, so nor should you! We are proud to be the first company in Europe to be able to supply these products!

Check us out on our website; www.go-drones.co.uk and if you need to get in contact with us, you can call us, email us, or chat to one of us on livechat

Yes we accept BTC! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:57:34 PM

To be completely honest, looks like a scam. It may not be, but buyers just take caution.
Go Drones (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:14:32 AM

To be completely honest, looks like a scam. It may not be, but buyers just take caution.
On what basis? You didn't even visit the website, I would of seen you in Google Analytics. I have been in this community since 2014 under my trading name, and was regarded as one of the best traders thank you very much. I can imagine thats longer than you have been here Smiley Rather than point fingers calling everything a scam, why not visit it instead? downright rude tarnishing everything with the same brush.
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

On what basis? You didn't even visit the website, I would of seen you in Google Analytics. I have been in this community since 2014 under my trading name, and was regarded as one of the best traders thank you very much. I can imagine thats longer than you have been here Smiley Rather than point fingers calling everything a scam, why not visit it instead? downright rude tarnishing everything with the same brush.

Confirmed scam.

I'm just kidding. Clearly you're a Newbie so there's not much to say. It's just a warning, not a statement...
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:22:06 AM

So why create a new account and not use your trading name? And why don't you tell us what name that is?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Go Drones (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:38:56 AM

So why create a new account and not use your trading name? And why don't you tell us what name that is?
Because I don't want to be associated - I gave a lot of good advice and a lot of bad advice it was 50/50, some people didn't like the trading advice I gave, others did Smiley I was part of Blackcoin, there with BTCArchitect when he was planning ArchCoin, had market wars with IconicExpert, If you have been here a while and you traded you would definitely know what i am talking about Smiley far from a scammer, I don't need the money, but I have always been part of the Bitcoin community  Smiley I am not a random person who googled bitcoin and decided to accept it, found the forums and then posted if thats what you mean  Wink
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:44:18 AM

Because I don't want to be associated - I gave a lot of good advice and a lot of bad advice it was 50/50, some people didn't like the trading advice I gave, others did Smiley I was part of Blackcoin, there with BTCArchitect when he was planning ArchCoin, had market wars with IconicExpert, If you have been here a while and you traded you would definitely know what i am talking about Smiley far from a scammer, I don't need the money, but I have always been part of the Bitcoin community  Smiley I am not a random person who googled bitcoin and decided to accept it, found the forums and then posted if thats what you mean  Wink

Did you copy and paste that? All of your " Smiley "s are "Smiley" and that only happens if someone copies and pastes a message.
Go Drones (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:45:38 AM

Did you copy and paste that? All of your " Smiley "s are "Smiley" and that only happens if someone copies and pastes a message.
Yup after editing a few times lol, don't use forums very often, kept forgetting to press quote until the end lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: