Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What plans do you have for your BTC stash?  (Read 8237 times)
Maticul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:05:17 PM

I mine bitcoin. So I have constant flow of bitcoin. I use some of the bitcoin to buy things and keep most of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:12:30 PM

I plan to build a stash of BTC and let it sit as retirement fund.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:43:30 AM

i use bitcoin to buy my degital needs from internet but i save some for emergency. the saving amount is geting bigger and bigger everyday and i'm waiting to btc price to get higher to sell them.
but anyway i like what bitcoin give me.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:00:47 AM

I will hold and keep my stash of bitcoins f i ever have ones Smiley for now im stashing small amount for future dumping or before halving.
Rugtilf

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:34:43 PM

I will hold and keep my stash of bitcoins f i ever have ones Smiley for now im stashing small amount for future dumping or before halving.

I am also building a small stash of bitcoins. I will use it as my retirement fund and also use some to buy things.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:00:42 PM

I dont got kids, thank god.

But hopefully I got enough to retire or help increase the chances to retire earlier? as my best scenario.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:24:30 PM

My main btc stash I will use to pad my retirement. I plan on doing lots of traveling around the world when I retire so c,mon, bitcoin! lol. Whatever is left over when I die, I will leave for my nephews as I have no kids of my own.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:28:05 AM

I think the only plan you should have is to accumulate bitcoin and nothing else. Otherwise, you can try trading sometimes, which can in turn earn you a decent amount of money.

I am now accumulating bitcoin from whatever sources I can and I have no plans to sell it in a near future. I trust, bitcoin price will go way higher than what it is standing now. Probably I will add some spices to my retired life using my bitcoin in future.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:10:28 AM

I dont got kids, thank god.

But hopefully I got enough to retire or help increase the chances to retire earlier? as my best scenario.
are you do not want to have children? you do not know how people happy because have family?
I collect bitcoin for my future. so that I can live comfortably and be rich so my children and wife can be happy.
its my purposes in here
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:22:24 AM

I was toying with emptying a crappy paying savings account and buying a handful coins a few months ago with the intention of offloading them after a short term rise without touching my original amount.

Now it's here, and this rise would've done me fine but of course I failed to get around to it, I'm wondering what everyone else's strategies are.

Do people have set price levels that they'll divest some or all either up or down from here, hold all of them until the concept of selling them becomes ludicrous or somewhere in the middle?

I see quite a few posts where people are waiting to offload the lot for what seem like very low amounts considering the future potential. Have your plans changed the more time you've spent learning about it? Have they become shorter or longer term?

As for myself, if it really does rise like a total bastard I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to sell at set limits. The initial outlay has already been written off in my mind but I know it's the sensible option just in case.

I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

my plans with my bitcoins are pretty simple, i will keep them for some time and sell them when their price will be higher that 1000$

of course if i will need something really fast i will spend them but  i try to avoid that, and  of course i don't sell them if their price flals down
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:07:25 AM

its solely for my family and future family. i'd like to buy a house and lot , if i will be fortunate enough with my bitcoins Grin that's my sole purpose if ever bitcoin will go to the moon.
if bitcoin havent high price. is it you still want to buy house with bitcoin to your family ? it is a noble goal. I also have a purpose for my father happy. if the price is not high, you need more bitcoin to buy a house?
you know it ?
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:03:59 AM

The plans I have with my Bitcoins is just saving them for the future. I am just hoping for the price to be high in the future if that is the case I will sell all my coins and stop with Bitcoin.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:47:26 AM

The plans I have with my Bitcoins is just saving them for the future. I am just hoping for the price to be high in the future if that is the case I will sell all my coins and stop with Bitcoin.
Yeah I plan on doing the same thing. I plan to save my Bitcoins for the future in the hope that the price will be high. But in the mean time I will sell some coins so I can make some extra money on the side.
Maticul

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:45:42 PM

Yeah I plan on doing the same thing. I plan to save my Bitcoins for the future in the hope that the price will be high. But in the mean time I will sell some coins so I can make some extra money on the side.

I will hold most of my bitcoins. I might sell some when the price is really high after a big pump. I will take some profit.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

My plan?  Pretty much as it has always been:

"HODL and gold"

Both are likely to do well in likely upcoming economic turbulence. 

Note that I am NOT recommending holding BTC and gold ONLY.  A well diversified set of assets is almost always safer, and yet can provide above average returns (above average because the "average investor" does rather poorly).
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:43:57 AM

I'm just HODLING forever. That's the plan. Hopefully I never need to cash any out! We'll see what the future holds though.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:22:21 PM

I mine, hold and use some bitcoins. When the price is higher than $5k, I will increase my spending, spend most of the mined coins and hold the rest.
I will also hold on to my coins until the price is nice and high, when the price reaches a price I am okay with I am going to sell them all and stop with Bitcoin for good.
Bitcoin was fun but it takes allot of waiting.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:57:35 AM

I am keeping my btc
the price is going sky high, i can feel it
[/quote/
I also am waiting for the price to be high in fact I will be satisfied if the Bitcoin price is somewhere in the thousands. If the price hits that I am going to sell them all.
mcplums

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:51:11 AM

I have a very aggressive strategy.

I have put my life savings into bitcoin. Whenever it goes up 10 times, I will sell 10%. My buy in was $270, so I will sell my first coins when it's at $2700.

When bitcoin is $27,000 I will sell another 10%. This will be the first time I will make a penny of profit.

I don't even feel this is risky. I have holdings in all the major altcoins as well and will follow the same strategy with them. If bitcoin goes kaboom, I am confident another coin will pick up the slack.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

I plan on saving my stash for the future of Bitcoin. I think that in the future the price is going to be higher then ever, I know that this is a huge gamble but have the absolute confidence in Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: