Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All-in, bulltard, this is Gentleman, HODLER ONLY Thread  (Read 2400 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:13:11 AM

I am completely all in right now. I knew we couldn't stay down forever and for months I have bought and bought and bought more and if I find more cash I am buying.

You all know this is going ballistic, you all know you will regret these hours for the rest of your life if you don't pull the trigger now, this very second, before every coin is $2000.

Anyone that disagrees with me will get kicked off this thread like the scam coin, fiat bitch slave that you are. I will ban you and post your name below as the stupid, shill of fiat fiscal humanity that you are and leave a user name list below for all of posterity and yourself to cry over as you age a bitcoin hating bastard.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:33:27 AM

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:34:10 AM

I've been all in since 2013.... will this be another huge bubble that will lead to a ATH? I hope so but who knows

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:37:17 AM

I've been all in since 2013.... will this be another huge bubble that will lead to a ATH? I hope so but who knows

Check gemini BTC volume last five days. Too many new ways the elite wealthy can play with their spare $100k. this bubble may have been kicked off by some people playing games but why wait for bitcoin to be work $10k before you decide it is for real....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:40:24 AM

I am also  sunk to the nutz lol
This is the last chance to get sub 500 coins i think
The  demand is going to eat the supply and there will be no time to get on the moonrocket after it blasts off
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:40:33 AM

Check gemini BTC volume last five days. Too many new ways the elite wealthy can play with their spare $100k. this bubble may have been kicked off by some people playing games but why wait for bitcoin to be work $10k before you decide it is for real....

lol $10k.... maybe during the bubble cycle of the 2020 block halving, but definitely not now. I'd be too rich

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:43:05 AM

can i be part of this thread too?

DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:46:06 AM

lol $10k.... maybe during the bubble cycle of the 2020 block halving, but definitely not now. I'd be too rich

I say 10k because if this is indeed a bubble like prior bubbles the game is completely different. China has bank deposits to exchanges and USA does too. This either did not exist in 2013 or was extremely limited. I bought all i dared in 2013 and it was a fraction of what I would have bought were the conditions what they are today.

I think the Gemini surge is showing what is happening with easy market entrance. Panic buyers everywhere and TONS of money trying to find a speculative home..... What will the top be with these new circumstances?Huh?

2015Bubble

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:48:31 AM

I say 10k because if this is indeed a bubble like prior bubbles the game is completely different. China has bank deposits to exchanges and USA does too. This either did not exist in 2013 or was extremely limited. I bought all i dared in 2013 and it was a fraction of what I would have bought were the conditions what they are today.

I think the Gemini surge is showing what is happening with easy market entrance. Panic buyers everywhere and TONS of money trying to find a speculative home..... What will the top be with these new circumstances?Huh?

brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:49:56 AM

GBTC has also been a good indicator.

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:52:06 AM

GBTC has also been a good indicator.

I am regretting immensely not having 30% in GBTC....

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:59:18 AM

you mean 100 billion dollars, 1 million isn't a lot of money these days
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:07:01 AM

Watch China ban bitcoin again just to crush this rally before it reaches $800.

Gotta be cautiously optimistic

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 03:19:55 AM

Watch China ban bitcoin again just to crush this rally before it reaches $800.

Gotta be cautiously optimistic
Oh god, horrible, horrible 2013 bitcoin crash flashbacks Sad
Most of the trade volume is coming from china.  I'm just hoping they can change their mind about bitcoin.  If China backs are allowed to play with bitcoin...  GG
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:24:18 AM

I am completely all in right now. I knew we couldn't stay down forever and for months I have bought and bought and bought more and if I find more cash I am buying.

You all know this is going ballistic, you all know you will regret these hours for the rest of your life if you don't pull the trigger now, this very second, before every coin is $2000.

Anyone that disagrees with me will get kicked off this thread like the scam coin, fiat bitch slave that you are. I will ban you and post your name below as the stupid, shill of fiat fiscal humanity that you are and leave a user name list below for all of posterity and yourself to cry over as you age a bitcoin hating bastard.

How many bitcoin = completely all-in? Just curious
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:26:08 AM

I'd like to know too. 10 btc? Hahaha

where are the 100+ boys at?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
mrbrt

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:16 AM

I guess it is relative, but when someone goes !ZOMG I'm All in! I think "this guy has like a kilo of BTC". At least I wouldn't be sitting here bragging about a couple hundred bitcoin.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

Right now half the value of my house. That is all you get from me Smiley

DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:30:51 AM

I guess it is relative, but when someone goes !ZOMG I'm All in! I think "this guy has like a kilo of BTC". At least I wouldn't be sitting here bragging about a couple hundred bitcoin.

What condescension great wealthy one. And who the hell is bragging....

mrbrt

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:33:06 AM

What condescension great wealthy one. And who the hell is bragging....

Wasn't talking about you specifically, bud. Half the value of your house would be a kilo of btc in most parts of the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: