Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ Delta Investments - Closing down -  (Read 12042 times)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:10:45 AM

Recieved my 7th investment

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/2218041b1cbd535ae898557569d44adcf49101fe6062a8f81683f3182ca7b58e

Cheesy Thank you Adam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:07:38 PM

All is looking good so far. Thank you Adam for all you have done for us. Smiley Keep up the good work.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:06:32 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 03:01:03 AM by Gladimor

Hello everyone,

I regret to inform you all that Delta Investments will be shutting down within the next 24 hours. All investor deposits will be returned within 1 hour of this post with all accrued revenue. The reason for closing is because the amount of stress and time spent managing investments for other individuals is beyond what I can handle.

Delta Investments has been running for over 4 months, of which returns per week have ranged all the way from 10% to 25%. Yes, the vast majority of money was made from altcoin trading. I don't know why I bothered to put money for cloud mining as sometimes the return for a week of mining is barely over 2%. I kept 25%-50% of earned revenue and paid out the rest (depending on the amount of return).

Did I make money from this venture? Yes I did, and I guess it was worth my time. But the psychological stress of taking risks on the market with money that didn't even belong to me was too much. As you ALL should be aware, NOTHING in life is without risks. What happened if I went long on BitShares with 2.5x leverage at 750 satoshis before it did its 1-minute flash-crash to 400 sats? I would have gotten margin called with investors money and my own, and leave me incapable of paying you guys back. And that is my greatest worry. When something on the market can happen, out of my control and foresight.

For the long run, I realized that Delta Investments would be unsustainable. At one point in the future, there would have been a unintentional screw up that would have left us all in a deep hole. By me returning all deposits asap and closing, I am preventing this from happening.

I really do hope those that invested with Delta Investments are pleased with what returns have been achieved. It actually was made through legitimate sources, not through old deposits as a few critics speculated.
The screenshots I posted were also real, I didn't edit the source or photoshop anything. What I didn't post were the numerous losses on a few investments over the course of the 4 months- but the gains thankfully outweighed the losses.

I would like to remind people to be careful when choosing where to invest their BitCoins. There actually are many ponzi schemes in this forum and elsewhere. I think any rational human being can evaluate what returns are sustainable and what aren't. I guess I have to say that Delta Investments was the lone exception... don't expect other HYIPs to finish off as D.I.

On a final note, I would like to thank everyone for their support. Even the critics that patrol the forums and red-flagged me were doing so in the best interest of the public.

I would like to wish everyone all the best on any future endeavours that may be undertaken.

Take care,
Adam Trat

Mining since 2014
EngiNerd

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:38:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I regret to inform you all that Delta Investments will be shutting down within the next 24 hours. All investor deposits will be returned within 1 hour of this post with all accrued revenue. The reason for closing is because the amount of stress and time managing investments for other individuals is beyond what I can handle.

Delta Investments has been running for over 4 months, of which returns per week have ranged all the way from 10% to 25%. Yes, the vast majority of money was made from altcoin trading. I don't know why I bothered to put money for cloud mining as sometimes the return for a week of mining is barely over 2%. I kept 25%-50% of earned revenue and paid out the rest (depending on the amount of return).

Did I make money from this venture? Yes I did, and I guess it was worth my time. But the psychological stress of taking risks on the market with money that didn't even belong to me was too much. As you ALL should be aware, NOTHING in life is without risks. What happened if I went long on BitShares with 2.5x leverage at 750 satoshis before it did its 1-minute flash-crash to 400 sats? I would have gotten margin called with investors money and my own, and leave me incapable of paying you guys back. And that is my greatest worry. When something on the market can happen, out of my control and foresight.

For the long run, I realized that Delta Investments would be unsustainable. At one point in the future, there would have been a unintentional screw up that would have left us all in a deep hole. By me returning all deposits asap and closing, I am preventing this from happening.

I really do hope those that invested with Delta Investments are pleased with what returns have been achieved. It actually was made through legitimate sources, not through old deposits as a few critics speculated.
The screenshots I posted were also real, I didn't edit the source or photoshop anything. What I didn't post were the numerous losses on a few investments over the course of the 4 months- but the gains thankfully outweighed the losses.

I would like to remind people to be careful when choosing where to invest their BitCoins. There actually are many ponzi schemes in this forum and elsewhere. I think any rational human being can evaluate what returns are sustainable and what aren't. I guess I have to say that Delta Investments was the lone exception... don't expect other HYIPs to finish off as D.I.

On a final note, I would like to thank everyone for their support. Even the critics that patrol the forums and red-flagged me were doing so in the best interest of the public.

I would like to wish everyone all the best on any future endeavours that may be undertaken.

Take care,
Adam Trat

I totally understand Adam, thank you for all your time and effort. You're a consummate professional, and I hope you made a sizable amount of money for yourself.

I received my final deposit back with ~9% after 4 days Smiley Thanks again, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:28:56 AM

All deposits remaining have been returned to their respective owners in full, with all outstanding returns.

Mining since 2014
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:15:10 AM

All deposits remaining have been returned to their respective owners in full, with all outstanding returns.
I confirm I have received my invest back with  around 4% in 1 day.
Wanted to say thanks Adam for running delta. Good luck with your future projects!

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:29:53 AM

Wow an honest investment service, remarkable.  I don't think you deserve that neg feedback at all, everyone always assumes everything is a ponzi due to all the scammers and I guess that discourages honest people from creating services due to the neg rep they will receive, and so the chain of scammers get worse and worse.  Anyway cool program wish I would have invested.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:34:39 AM

I'm really sad to hear that Adam , but it was an honor to know a person like you
you are honest and your services were amazing , at least you showed everyone here who left neg repu that you only deserve respect
good luck with whatever you do , I'm sure that you will have success in anything
and your fellas here are waiting you if you decided to come back
gordob

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:54:07 AM

Hello everyone,

I regret to inform you all that Delta Investments will be shutting down within the next 24 hours. All investor deposits will be returned within 1 hour of this post with all accrued revenue. The reason for closing is because the amount of stress and time spent managing investments for other individuals is beyond what I can handle.

Adam i totally understand and a real pity. You have been completely trustworthy and i commend that.
I tried your service for the first time this week, returned 3.1% in 4 days (awesome work) & i have seen the full return of my funds too.

Best of luck
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:01:00 AM

Hi Adam

Thank you for being an honest person. I was very skeptical when I saw your service a couple of months ago. However, recently I've experimented with crypto trading for a short while and I've seen the possibilities but it is a very tedious process, so I decided to engage your professional service.

I am confident all of us who've engaged your professional services have benefited and appreciate what you have done for us.

In all, I've transacted 9 times with you. All 9 have positive results. You've always returned our funds on time.

Please keep us in the loop if you intend to provide investment services in the future. May I propose we could use PGP to communicate in the future? I am worried there will be others who might masquerade as you to bluff the community and potential investors.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
gordob

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:25:19 AM

Please keep us in the loop if you intend to provide investment services in the future. May I propose we could use PGP to communicate in the future? I am worried there will be others who might masquerade as you to bluff the community and potential investors.

+1 here for any future endeavors- totally trusted
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:45:56 AM

+10% after 1 week - received!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:07:31 AM

If someone wants to continue the adventure with Adam, there is still an another thread with soon a major announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:09:03 PM

Thank you Adam for providing such an excellent service. I have earned 0.06 BTC from you so far and I wish you all the best in your future endeavour.
Got back my principa with 10% returns in about 6 days.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

Thank you Adam  Cheesy Cry

Wishing you the best

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:04:49 PM

Just like everyone else who invested, I have too received my payment.

We all totally understand the stress that was put on you. Margin trading is something that requires total skill and a lot of training, which is something you obviously have. However, no matter how much skill and training you've gotten you could still lose a lot on one simple trade.

Thanks for the service you provided, I did get my payment back with a return and I am very appreciative of that. Your honesty is something very refreshing on this forum and is not seen often.

I wish you well in all of your future endeavours.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:18:20 PM

Thank you all for the kind words.

Mining since 2014
rorona_zoro

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

Thanks i got my invest returned, really honest person. Thanks  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:46:34 AM

Hey folks,

Please stop depositing into the old address. As mentioned earlier, this service has closed down.

Take care,
Adam

Mining since 2014
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:55:09 AM

Hey folks,

Please stop depositing into the old address. As mentioned earlier, this service has closed down.

Take care,
Adam
Does that mean that there is a new address that we can deposit into?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: