Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and how it is in different countires  (Read 13185 times)
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:21:52 PM

i would continue to use bitcoin if i were there, i would simply avoid to exchange it for fiat, after all is the final target of bitcoin
And how would you consolidate it in your accounts? I mean how would you show your earnings from bitcoin in your tax documents?

Unless it is substantial, you can always spend your bitcoins (although this technically results in a tax liability).
And buy it back with tax paid fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:26:09 PM

i would continue to use bitcoin if i were there, i would simply avoid to exchange it for fiat, after all is the final target of bitcoin
And how would you consolidate it in your accounts? I mean how would you show your earnings from bitcoin in your tax documents?

Unless it is substantial, you can always spend your bitcoins (although this technically results in a tax liability).
And buy it back with tax paid fiat.
If it is not substantial,why take risk andd use bitcoin in illegal way.It wont be easy to conceal your usage of bitcoin from authorities.I think the best option would be either move to country where bitcoin is legal or keep your coins in cold storage

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:44:13 PM

If bitcoin is proved to be useful and successful in other countries. The government which ban the bitcoin will legalize it and its people will benefit from it.
Yeah right if more people will use bitcoin and it will legal in every each country the price of bitcoin too will increase more.
For now we are just few and i think we are just 5% using bitcoin.. because they are still afraid to use bitcoin because of many scam allert..
but i think the main reason of less investors of bitcoin is the awareness, they need awareness about bitcoin and hope that will start taking interest in bitcoin, still there are more than 80 % people who even do not know about bitcoin then why wil they take interest in bitcoin.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

If bitcoin is proved to be useful and successful in other countries. The government which ban the bitcoin will legalize it and its people will benefit from it.
Yeah right if more people will use bitcoin and it will legal in every each country the price of bitcoin too will increase more.
For now we are just few and i think we are just 5% using bitcoin.. because they are still afraid to use bitcoin because of many scam allert..
but i think the main reason behind the fact is that most of the people have still no idea about bitcoin in my country still there are so many people who do not hear the name of bitcoin, they need proper guidance and briefing about bitcoin.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:37:03 PM

different countries have their own law and regulation therefore they have thier own law about bitcon. but some countries are still there who have not yet given any statement about bitcoin.
yes it is a fact that different countries have their own rules and regulation they will be thinking about bitcoin in different ways, in my country the government has yet not taken any step about bitcoin and it is because that here a very little number of people know about bitcoin therefore the government is still not taking any step about bitcoin.
Piladeer

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:40:13 PM

People have been saying it is a global currency so it should not differ from country too country just in how you exchange it to your local currency if you choose to do that instead of keeping it.
If you do then it does not change in the slightest. Smiley
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:08:16 PM

I feel sad ( Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed) to hear that bitcoin is being banned in countries including
Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam
Bitcoin is such a wonderful online tool of this Modern world. Personally, i hope that these bans will be abolished and that everyone can access bitcoin in whatever country they are without any legal offence occurring. What do you guys think? 

these countries are just denying their country from the modern development of internet and online business, If they will not allow their nation for bitcoin then they will not be able to do any online deal as in the near future everyone is going to adopt bitcoin for their use.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:14:57 PM

Thank God my country is not on the list.  Yeah, why would they ban bitcoins, it can help in some other ways especially with their people if they want to have an additional income.  If I would be in that country I think I could use some trick for me to be able to access links to bitcoins.  It so sad to hear that there are countries who are not into some technological changes.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:09:00 AM

Thank God my country is not on the list.  Yeah, why would they ban bitcoins, it can help in some other ways especially with their people if they want to have an additional income.  If I would be in that country I think I could use some trick for me to be able to access links to bitcoins.  It so sad to hear that there are countries who are not into some technological changes.

Same here.  Living on those country must be awful and so boring.  Bitcoin is so real and very much legal in almost every country.  It gave us something to live by earning bitcoins through many ways.  Bitcoin can ease almost the poverty of everyone because you could actually earn with it.  I do not think I could live on those country.  Bitcoin is my life. Grin
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:06:09 AM

I feel sad ( Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed) to hear that bitcoin is being banned in countries including
Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam
Bitcoin is such a wonderful online tool of this Modern world. Personally, i hope that these bans will be abolished and that everyone can access bitcoin in whatever country they are without any legal offence occurring. What do you guys think? 

these countries are just denying their country from the modern development of internet and online business, If they will not allow their nation for bitcoin then they will not be able to do any online deal as in the near future everyone is going to adopt bitcoin for their use.
i think most of the countries have not yet officially announce bitcoin as legal currency, i think the main reason is that the states are still observing bitcoin and looking to its every aspect either it will effect their fiat currency their economy and either it has any other bad effect on their country then will defiantly study the security measure related to bitcoin and after that they will take any any decision about bitcoin.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:13:38 AM

Same here.  Living on those country must be awful and so boring.  Bitcoin is so real and very much legal in almost every country.  It gave us something to live by earning bitcoins through many ways.  Bitcoin can ease almost the poverty of everyone because you could actually earn with it.  I do not think I could live on those country.  Bitcoin is my life. Grin
no every one is getting  benefit from bitcoin and specially poor people as most of the people have no knowledge about computer and internet, most of the people have even no internet facilities then how can they get benefit from bitcoin i think it will take some more time when every one will get benefit from it, and if you have no permission from your government about using something then how can you say that it is legal. you have to follow the rules and regulation of your, and if you are not following it you are engage in an illegal activity,
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:26:03 AM

Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam

really it is banned in that country? i think people which use bitcoin will take their responsibility when they use bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is not accepted in that country. but i hope people in that country still can use bitcoin to trade in crypto market exchanger and can withdraw it on their currency.

and for other country, i think each government should know more about bitcoin and make a study about bitcoin so they can allow bitcoin in each country.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:41:56 PM

Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam

In these countries bitcoin is banned by the government because they are of the view that it is also easily used by the criminals but the citizens of that countries are still busy in earning bitcoins as they can easily use bitcoins for buying digital goods and can pay for the services available online and no one can find them using bitcoin.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:25:23 PM

yes that is a fact, i think bitcoin is used by every country, but the number of users in every country are very less and i think the big reason behind  this is that bitcoin is not yet introduce to most of the people, therefor the important thing about bitcoin is to use to introduce it to other people who have no such knowledge about bitcoin .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:13:05 AM

yes that is a fact, i think bitcoin is used by every country, but the number of users in every country are very less and i think the big reason behind  this is that bitcoin is not yet introduce to most of the people, therefor the important thing about bitcoin is to use to introduce it to other people who have no such knowledge about bitcoin .

Yes it is but not every country because some country banned bitcoin.  It is less because it was not introduced and people lacked interest.  Based on my experience, I introduced it to my family and friends before since they see me having money without a job.  When I told then about it they could not understand its basic and simplicity.  They think that it is too complicated since they are not into digital world.  It is hard for them to believe what bitcoins can do. 

But who knows, one day there would be more people who will use and benefit with bitcoin.
eshaal.khan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:19:05 PM

Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam

Well its depend on that country that why they banned bitcoin may be there will be some reasons but i think that its will be good may be
fixed tax on transaction of bitcoin or they deduct  services charges .
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

i think different countries have different rules and policies about bitcoin, but i think most of the countries have still no statement about bitcoin, and people are using it there freely having no restriction.
zPanda

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:23:46 AM

Different countries have different laws and regulations, BTC is banned in some countries, allowed in some countries, but in most countries, capital gains tax needs to be paid Sad
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:07:48 PM

i think different countries have different idea about bitcoin.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

Iceland
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam

but as still in most of the countries the government have not yet given any statement about bitcoin therefore all the people of these countries are using bitcoin in the same way as there is no banned on bitcoin there, and still there no tax on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: