Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform --- HalleyBTC  (Read 6357 times)
Tookie Tower (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

Dear Bitcoin lovers,

With the pleasant rising of Bitcoin price recently, we’d like to introduce to you an ideal and highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform – HalleyBTC (https://www.halleybtc.com/)!!

HalleyBTC is now offering Bitcoin savings products with a much higher ROI than any of its peers globally. Founded in October 2014 by several well-established investors in China, HalleyBTC boasts an experienced R&D team who has been in the Bitcoin industry for years. Our long-time experience in Bitcoin mining and mining farm deployment support our success and leadership in China’s Bitcoin mining industry.

We are glad to tell you that after successful operation in China, we started to expand our business in the global market. We just launched our English website and it’s gonna be a great chance for you now to explore the brand new investment platform and its high ROI, especially when there’s an uptrend in Bitcoin! Check out our products now on https://www.halleybtc.com/!!

There are two types of deposit for HalleyBTC’s Bitcoin savings investment:
1.   Current Deposit: current account; withdrawal is available any time; and the deposit yield is settled on a daily basis.
2.   Fixed Deposit: 30-Day and 90-Day fixed terms with higher ROI; and the deposit yield is settled upon maturity.

Besides the high yield, HalleyBTC also provides a very flexible and user-friendly policy under which fixed term deposit can be converted to current deposit any time in case you need to withdraw your Bitcoins before maturity.

The foundation for HalleyBTC’s highly profitable investment products is its 3 mining farms which are among the largest ones in China and they are run under very low electricity cost and highly efficient operation, hence the high yields.

BONUS DEPOSIT FOR NEW USERS

We recommend you to visit HalleyBTC right away because we now have a promotional campaign to celebrate the beginning of our global reach:

For every NEW USER, you will have a chance to get as high as 10 BTC of BONUS DEPOSIT and win the INTERESTS of it!!

Don’t hesitate before it’s too late cos the campaign will end very soooooon…

REFER BONUS

Also, for all HalleyBTC users, you will enjoy a very attractive bonus for inviting your friends to join us: 25% of your friend’s investment yields in the first week! So don’t hesitate to register with HalleyBTC and share your refer link right away!

Go to HalleyBTC now and start a fresh new journey in Bitcoin investment! We are here for you!

Contact Info:
Email: support@halleybtc.com
Facebook: HalleyBTC
Twitter: HalleyBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:39:09 AM

0.02% daily?
500 days just for 10% interest?
lol no thank you
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:21:12 PM

Dear Bitcoin lovers,

With the pleasant rising of Bitcoin price recently, we’d like to introduce to you an ideal and highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform – HalleyBTC (https://www.halleybtc.com/)!!

HalleyBTC is now offering Bitcoin savings products with a much higher ROI than any of its peers globally. Founded in October 2014 by several well-established investors in China, HalleyBTC boasts an experienced R&D team who has been in the Bitcoin industry for years. Our long-time experience in Bitcoin mining and mining farm deployment support our success and leadership in China’s Bitcoin mining industry.

We are glad to tell you that after successful operation in China, we started to expand our business in the global market. We just launched our English website and it’s gonna be a great chance for you now to explore the brand new investment platform and its high ROI, especially when there’s an uptrend in Bitcoin! Check out our products now on https://www.halleybtc.com/!!

There are two types of deposit for HalleyBTC’s Bitcoin savings investment:
1.   Current Deposit: current account; withdrawal is available any time; and the deposit yield is settled on a daily basis.
2.   Fixed Deposit: 30-Day and 90-Day fixed terms with higher ROI; and the deposit yield is settled upon maturity.

Besides the high yield, HalleyBTC also provides a very flexible and user-friendly policy under which fixed term deposit can be converted to current deposit any time in case you need to withdraw your Bitcoins before maturity.

The foundation for HalleyBTC’s highly profitable investment products is its 3 mining farms which are among the largest ones in China and they are run under very low electricity cost and highly efficient operation, hence the high yields.

BONUS DEPOSIT FOR NEW USERS

We recommend you to visit HalleyBTC right away because we now have a promotional campaign to celebrate the beginning of our global reach:

For every NEW USER, you will have a chance to get as high as 10 BTC of BONUS DEPOSIT and win the INTERESTS of it!!

Don’t hesitate before it’s too late cos the campaign will end very soooooon…

REFER BONUS

Also, for all HalleyBTC users, you will enjoy a very attractive bonus for inviting your friends to join us: 25% of your friend’s investment yields in the first week! So don’t hesitate to register with HalleyBTC and share your refer link right away!

Go to HalleyBTC now and start a fresh new journey in Bitcoin investment! We are here for you!

Contact Info:
Email: support@halleybtc.com
Facebook: HalleyBTC
Twitter: HalleyBTC

already signed up.and i got 1.80btc when i open the get bonus button.

but you cannot withdraw the btc.

the site says the more you invite the higher commission you get

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:27:31 PM

10% in 500 days?  My current life insurance gives me more than that!

No thanks.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:54:07 PM

That rate is insanely low, especially with the rising BTC price why would anyone lock there money in a potential scam for that long.  But the 30 day one says 15% APY but APY stands for annual percentage yield so thats a bit confusing. 90 day plan says 17% APY.  So I guess the 30 day plan pays .04% per day and the 90 day one pays .046% per day.  The term APY doesn't really make sense when talking about terms less than a year though, I think its put in there just to confuse everyone.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:04:04 AM

the title of this program is not suitable at all as your program is 0.02% daily... that's not highly profitable. However this low interest rate makes the program trustworthy but it's too low that no one would dare to invest combined with long period of time
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:13:13 AM

lol, only 10% in 500 days Shocked Shocked
i would rather throw my coins on a doubler than to this shitty ponzi, the risks were the same but a doubler will give me 100% profit Tongue
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:37:28 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 05:54:26 AM by Vasilich

10% in 500 days - not interesting... better 500% in 10 days!  Grin
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:25:04 PM

10% in 500 days - not interesting... better 500% in 10 days!  Grin
It will be 0% in 10 days LOL a guaranteed scam Grin with 0% back money
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

This works out to about 7.3% a year which is not too bad when compared directly to most bank accounts.

This will be ideal for somebody who has a large number of coins parker away doing nothing. The problem however is the risk factor. Risking 1 or say 5 coins is one thing, risking say a 100 or 1,000 coins is a completely different story.
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:02:45 PM

This works out to about 7.3% a year which is not too bad when compared directly to most bank accounts.

This will be ideal for somebody who has a large number of coins parker away doing nothing. The problem however is the risk factor. Risking 1 or say 5 coins is one thing, risking say a 100 or 1,000 coins is a completely different story.
Still too risky to invest despite reasonable interest rate. Newbie account, negative reputation. Not worth at all
halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:53:44 PM

HalleyBTC is the brainchild of Terry Li. You might know him from his previous ponz.., ergh, cloud mining operation Zeushash, which coincidentally, has stopped responding to support inquiries and according to many users (including me) is not paying out.

It seems that they didn't like people openly complaining about their operation, so they started with a clean slate. If I have anything to say about it, they will be using their backup-backup domain soon once this reputation becomes soiled.

Halleybtc is a scam.

They are not paying out, they are not allowing withdrawls, they do not respond to support tickets to alleviate concerns about the missing payouts & inability to withdrawl. Why would anyone on earth invest in their new venture?
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:07:52 PM

I am 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that this is a scam!

zodiac3011

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:03:01 AM

HalleyBTC is the brainchild of Terry Li. You might know him from his previous ponz.., ergh, cloud mining operation Zeushash, which coincidentally, has stopped responding to support inquiries and according to many users (including me) is not paying out.

It seems that they didn't like people openly complaining about their operation, so they started with a clean slate. If I have anything to say about it, they will be using their backup-backup domain soon once this reputation becomes soiled.

Halleybtc is a scam.

They are not paying out, they are not allowing withdrawls, they do not respond to support tickets to alleviate concerns about the missing payouts & inability to withdrawl. Why would anyone on earth invest in their new venture?
Wow how do you know that? Do you have any proves? I'm not supporting investing in this. Just want to see some proves Grin
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:05:10 AM

Gonna give this a try. No harm trying the trial bitcoin though Wink Looks quite legit tho
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:42:30 PM

I joined it yesterday.
Got a bonus of 0.2 BTC too.
But seems things concerning percentages and w/d are a bit confusing.
My upline says we can w/d daily interest after 10 days.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:03:49 PM

I joined it yesterday.
Got a bonus of 0.2 BTC too.
But seems things concerning percentages and w/d are a bit confusing.
My upline says we can w/d daily interest after 10 days.

Check your computer for HalleyBTC they put a command line. MS-DOS in your computer.
That means they can run any EXE 

And its gone.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:44:53 PM

how for withdraw bonus??
so fast site for scam
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:38:16 PM

Did you really compare this to a bank account lol.  Never in a million years at least in a bank account you know your money will be there and is insured by the government, here there could be some drugged out guy living in a basement on the other end of the deposit address, who knows lol
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 04:43:47 AM

How is HalleyBTC related to Zeushash?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: