Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform --- HalleyBTC  (Read 6356 times)
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

Look what I got from my PM box:
"
Hi zodiac3011,

I'm Candice from HalleyBTC (https://www.halleybtc.com/). We are a China-based company who provides Bitcoin investment products and runs three of the largest mining farms in China.

Now we are looking for foreign ambassadors. As our promotion partner, you will enjoy some great privileges, like being able to enjoy the latest promotions, getting some of your referral’s investment yields. Refer more people, obtain the greater benefits.

HalleyBTC was founded in October 2014 and we are a legally registered company in the system of the Trade and Industry Bureau and have an ICP record certificated by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in China. Therefore, HalleyBTC is a legal and trustworthy Bitcoin investment platform.

Let me know if you are interested in that. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me <Candice@halleybtc.com>.
Thank you for your help and have a good day!

Best,
Candice
"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khash4u

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:22:31 PM

Everyone should be very cautious of this halleybtc website

Join Binance Exchange today with instant trading on all major crypto tokens 0.1% Trade Fee.
24h Withdrawal Limit:2BTC for unverified accounts  /  Verified accounts  24h Withdrawal Limit:100BTC
BINANCE Worlds largest Exchange
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:50:11 PM

I've managed to withdraw the earnings from the test deposit they gave which was about 0.01 BTC. Didn't put any money in though
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:21:26 PM

I've managed to withdraw the earnings from the test deposit they gave which was about 0.01 BTC. Didn't put any money in though
You are lucky not being tricked into such scam Grin always use whois and search around the forum or wait for some comments about the program
halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:59:47 PM

Zeushash had the audacity to send out an email advertising halleybtc to all of their victims. They have the same registrar, the same webhost, others have found conclusive evidence linking them
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

Be careful I saw some screenshots of maleware being installed into a guys computer from this site.
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:18:56 PM

I received an email from zeushash recently about this investment platform. Altogether it sounds pretty dodgy although affiliated with ZeusHash.

The returns are minimal anyway and you can probably make more by loaning P2P, or on this forum.
kyrios_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:48:59 PM

Be careful I saw some screenshots of maleware being installed into a guys computer from this site.

Malware?  Embarrassed damnn
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Get your PC scan right away and be careful when accessing sensitive info
kyrios_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

Yeah doing it now
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 04:11:26 PM

Yeah doing it now

Is it even possible to be infected with malware even if you are just browsing the site and not downloading anything from the site?
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:36:36 PM

i already withdrawn my earnings from the bonus i get which is 1.8005634 btc..

try to withdraw your earnings and see.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:01:33 PM

Yeah doing it now

Is it even possible to be infected with malware even if you are just browsing the site and not downloading anything from the site?

Think it is if you click a link it may start downloading, I believe the malware put itself in the persons recycle bin to avoid detection so check there.  The malware attempts to get your private key from the bitcoin client so the program doesn't need to scam out they just simply get into your wallet and send the coins to their wallet.  Technically no scam right lmao
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

@Brob12321 Theoretically, they are not scamming but practically, this is even more then scam... a fraud or a huge program set up to steal bitcoins
rik1
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:55:32 PM

well i dont see any point that it is highly profitable investment system but atleast i can say it is a fully working system because it will pay our roi a little faster then the normal banks are doing but it sill very slow to get much peoples attention
kyrios_

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:01:26 PM

oh look they have a new promotion. double your Bitcoin you deposited for 14 days and keep the interest.
zecexe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:27:55 PM

oh look they have a new promotion. double your Bitcoin you deposited for 14 days and keep the interest.

Is this site still paying the members who joined and invested? Oh, another promotion, seems interesting to join, double your coins for waiting.
halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:54:07 PM

Zeushash / halleybtc is paying the guppies to keep the whales coming in. Everyone giving halleybtc praise has but a few satoshis invested in this, hasn't yet had trouble withdrawing, or is in on the scheme.

Anyone sharing their affiliate links is involved in their own pyramind scheme. And the people who haven't invested any of their own money but are knowingly promoting this scam are as guilty as the scammers (in my opinion), as you are only earning by stealing from your brothers and sisters, and you are assisting in this theft.

As we all know, by design, a ponzi scheme pays out from new money coming in. This works swell (for the thieves, not the people they are stealing from, mind you) so long as you get increasingly larger amounts coming in, or if you slow down the amount going out. It is simple math. This is why they are throttling the amounts going out. Once that formula gets inverted they close up shop & start a new scheme, until they get arrested. Our job is to get vocal and complain to speed up that process & make the next scheme more difficult, as it will be associated with their prior schemes.

You would think they would have credited the people who were agitated, like myself, as it would have made them a lot more loot in the longhaul! My btc is gone and I accept that. I am here to prevent you from losing yours.

If you have been victimized by zeushash a/k/a/ halleybtc, call the United States Securities & Exchange Commission at +1 (800) 732-0330, or file a report with the United States government at www.ic3.gov

@halleybtc_scam
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:19:58 PM

ah oky, so we know what it is now
as soon i saw you have to download something i closed it down, my browser started acting wierd after 10 minutes and computer too, like she was hicking up so, because my gmail was open i closed it down and changed password after the scan.i pulled out my internet connection cord out of my modem and let my s&d and hyjack this lose on it

it found a  keylogger and some other crap from there site

so don't visit the site i'd say stay far away from it

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
kyrios_

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:21:00 PM

didn't put in any money in it. Is it really shady?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: