Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe that BTC is the world's future money system?
yes
no

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POP QUIZ: Do you believe that BTC is the world's future money system?  (Read 4106 times)
DOGE12321 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:06:57 AM

Personally i say yes. It has gone up so mich. People are making incredible sums of money through it. it is wonderful watching BTC take hold of the financial world. What are your opinions?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bb2ebb

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:20:42 AM

no. I says "no system is safe". with one question : how if there personally which stole a much bitcoin again or exchanger that suddenly be a scam. and then bitcoin which their owned has been sell in other exchanger. and make bitcoin be low price again and want need a long time for back to up price.  Undecided
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:29:14 AM

For me it's a big YES, the potential it had gain over the course of the years it's unique and there's no similar thing on this matter plus base on comments of some of the well known speakers of the bitcoin community, if other fiat or even money systems fail at some point, bitcoin will still be there to pick up the pieces  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:38:17 AM

For me it's a big YES, the potential it had gain over the course of the years it's unique and there's no similar thing on this matter plus base on comments of some of the well known speakers of the bitcoin community, if other fiat or even money systems fail at some point, bitcoin will still be there to pick up the pieces  Wink

I don't understand why the poll even exists here, I'd say most people on this forum think the same, else they wouldn't be here.
asusZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:44:31 AM

no, I guess would be the only bitcoin system in the internet economy for the future
bb2ebb

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:44:43 AM

I don't understand why the poll even exists here, I'd say most people on this forum think the same, else they wouldn't be here.

poll is used to find the most votes. quite useful to make quick conclusions with the word "yes" or "no".
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:47:56 AM

Well, believe in bitcoin but I don't think it will be "world's future money system". At first I think the world not going to have a unified monetary system in the next few centuries. If it will happen at some point in the future, money will be still issued and controlled by the government or some corporations. Bitcoin (or it's successor) will remain an open alternative to whatever money will be used by that time or just a collectors item Smiley.
Corealz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:51:52 AM

I think it will become the new standard within the next 5 years. I already see a lot of digital goods venders accepting it nowadays.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:02:58 AM

Well, believe in bitcoin but I don't think it will be "world's future money system". At first I think the world not going to have a unified monetary system in the next few centuries. If it will happen at some point in the future, money will be still issued and controlled by the government or some corporations. Bitcoin (or it's successor) will remain an open alternative to whatever money will be used by that time or just a collectors item Smiley.

Don't underestimate the power of technology in this day and age. Innovative technology and the internet will make sure that if something is as good as it says, people will learn about it really quick.

Compare it to the internet adoption, took 20-30 years til we started using it properly, now with the help of the internet the same could be done with bitcoins, just so much faster. The only distractions at the moment are laws and the government. But that will clear itself out soon anyway.
bit3000

Activity: 448

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:06:23 AM

I think it will become the new standard within the next 5 years. I already see a lot of digital goods venders accepting it nowadays.
Bitcoins can never be standardized in real market.Everyone knows its drawbacks.
That's why Big guns like google,facebook doesn't take much interest in cryptocurrencies.All of them are waiting to see where it goes.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:10:11 AM

I do believe that Bitcoin and blockchain related technology is future of money.Bitcoin is still too young and at early stages and in process of evolution and next generated financial system will be based on blockchain and Bitcoin will have status of core/base currency to set value of other digital currencies.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:10:50 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 10:31:43 AM by n2004al

Personally i say yes. It has gone up so mich. People are making incredible sums of money through it. it is wonderful watching BTC take hold of the financial world. What are your opinions?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

You must define what does it mean that "bitcoin will be the world's future money system". If you, with this wish or definition, mean the disappear of all the other currencies and the substitution of all those with bitcoin, you are in big wrong according to me. There are not possibilities to be true such things for various reasons. First the number of bitcoin is not enough to cover all the needs of the world for money. Second bitcoin have a fixed number as total amount and this cannot allow to satisfy the needs of every economy in grow to have the needed money for this growth. Second and the most important any country will accept as national currency a currency not owned by it. The most important and developed ones firsts.  Can be even other reasons that I can't remember right now, but are enough the above to tell that your good dream cannot be true.
bb2ebb

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:11:43 AM

That's why Big guns like google,facebook doesn't take much interest in cryptocurrencies.All of them are waiting to see where it goes.

it's too risk if a facebook or google using altcoin cryptocurrencies, because altcoin can manipulated by whale trader which have a many bitcoin
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:14:59 AM

I don't think big guns are quite afraid of investing into cryptos. They are still carefully monitoring the ecosystem and can anytime take a big step into it. We have already seen that companies like Microsoft and some other big names have started to accept bitcoin. Other companies won't stay behind, bitcoin has a huge potential and anytime can be the future of money system.
Corealz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:15:29 AM

Well fine, I guess I won't buy play store apps or facebook ad credits with bitcoin  Roll Eyes. That is totally the benchmark for internet transactions.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:26:14 AM

I don't think big guns are quite afraid of investing into cryptos. They are still carefully monitoring the ecosystem and can anytime take a big step into it. We have already seen that companies like Microsoft and some other big names have started to accept bitcoin. Other companies won't stay behind, bitcoin has a huge potential and anytime can be the future of money system.

Honestly speaking bitcoins can be the world's future money system but the sadest thing is that it can never replace a major currency and it would be always used as a secondary currency, if bitcoins hits the mainstream than it would surely be the future money system and the mainstream adoption would play a key role in the success or failure of bitcoins.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:27:39 AM

i would say no

because lot of country do not accept bitcoin for part of the currency even in some countries use bitcoin is illegal
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 10:36:32 AM

Bitcoin does have the potential to become a major player in the future monetary system.

Whether it will be in its current shape and form I do not know and only time will tell. There is plenty of innovation taking place in this ecosystem and for all we know bitcoin as it stands now might be replaced with a better alternative a couple of years from now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:38:21 AM

while i want it to replace the whole fiat system, i known that this will not going to happen, the best scenario would be a to have a strong decentralized payment system that work with fiat

it would be already very good
bb2ebb

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:45:27 AM

i would say no

because lot of country do not accept bitcoin for part of the currency even in some countries use bitcoin is illegal

I agree with you. a few terrorist and corruptor make bitcoin as payment for their activity. due for that, bitcoin never be legality in universal world because bitcoin properties that can be used for money laundry which causes bitcoin is not easy to be tracked.

so I think BTC isn't really used as the world's future money system Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: